Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Leave Me Whole. - A Poem About Female Genital Mutilation. - Poems For Review (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Leave Me Whole. - A Poem About Female Genital Mutilation. (5736 Views)

A Poem About Peace, By Pat Ashinze / DEPRESSION:A Poem About DEPRESSION / "When Hunger Becomes Prayer" - A Poem By Precious Arinze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Leave Me Whole. - A Poem About Female Genital Mutilation. by IamShiningStar(f): 1:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
WordSayer:

thanks ! will reach you.
Re: Leave Me Whole. - A Poem About Female Genital Mutilation. by ACAN(m): 12:53am On Mar 10, 2018
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Are you looking for a life partner? Tired of delay? Wants to put an end to your singleness soon? Are you 25, 28, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50 and more yet no life partner in view? Are you ready to get married and settle down to a glorious marriage with the great man/woman ordained for you by God Himself?

My new ebook: OVERCOMING MARITAL DELAY has the answers! This powerful ebook will set you on the road to your marital journey. You will put an end to your shame, secret tears, loneliness and frustration!

You will chase that spiritual spouse out of your life!

Generational curses will be broken!

All soul tie will be destroyed!

Covenants will be wiped out.

Your life will be re-branded.

Your emotional wound will be healed.

You will wear a new cloak of inner beauty!

Your character will be sharpened!

Ladies will start noticing you!

Men will start chasing you!

Wedding bells will ring.

And you will finally settle down!

Every obstacle causing marital delay will be removed.

Can't wait to get a copy? It's incredibly cheap compared to the content in it. I ought to release it at the actual price but I will slash it into 2. It's just #500. Five hundred naira only!

To get a copy, just pay/transfer #500 to Tella Patience Oluwaseun; 0036541429; Access Bank. Forward your payment details and email address to me immediately after payment, you will get it within 1 hour.

Re: Leave Me Whole. - A Poem About Female Genital Mutilation. by Whyke141: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is for our brothers en route to Ethiopia.

Karn Jeremy Karn debuts as Whyke's voice with this great and mind appealing piece. To him; To every boy child, there's a poem attached. & to every traveler there's a mystery to unfold and a story to be torn out from our lips.

Poet Karn speaks for the boy child. This voice can't be denied!

Enjoy���
http://www.whykeanthology.com/2018/04/a-lost-boy-poem-attached-for-friend-en.html

Proudly Whyke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fantasy Girl - Poem By Lorretta U / Money Over Love / Love & Basketball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.