Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 AM

Just Delete!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Delete!!! (2253 Views)

delete / How Do I Delete This. (I Opened An Islamic Post) / 'Delete Netflix' - Apostle Johnson Suleman Tells Christians Over Gay Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
I, for one, have never and will never share chain messages. I always delete them after warning the sender to CEASE and DESIST grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:
I, for one, have never and will never share chain messages. I always delete them after warning the sender to CEASE and DESIST grin

21st century witches who are technologically savvy.

Yeah I said witches and not witches and wizards because the ladies are so emotionally guilty of this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Yeah I said witches and not witches and wizards because the ladies are so emotionally guilty of this. grin
Butterflyl1on? cheesy
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Butterflyl1on? cheesy

Yep. Antispambot got my main moniker so this one is a contingency plan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

I disagree. A high percentage of the ones I've come across on social media were posted by guys grin
Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Aunty Spambot or Mynd? cheesy
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

I disagree. A high percentage of the ones I've come across on social media were posted by guys grin

Prove it!

We all know how emotionally stormy ladies are and when they see a broadcast message like

" A lady friend of mine received this message and she forwarded it on to 50 people on her list and 2 weeks later she got a marriage proposal"

They would not only send it to 50 they would send it to 200 and even borrow their friends phone and do the same with it.

I mean who kept tabs of what the sender did for the 2 week period?

And Don't get me started on the job, money, bank Alert, ones. If phones could scream I am sure the phones owned by these ladies would be screaming the loudest Amen! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Aunty Spambot or Mynd? cheesy

Spambot
Re: Just Delete!!! by superhumanist(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

undecided

superstitious and misogynistic.

So, witches can send facebook and whatsapp messages but your god can't use technology to prove himself to atheists/deists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Delete!!! by Acidosis(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

grin grin same here

1 Like

Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
superhumanist:

undecided

superstitious and misogynistic.

So, witches can send facebook and whatsapp messages but your god can't use technology to prove himself to atheists/deists?

I am sure you can deduce sarcasm when you see one. Carrying God all over your head to every thread on nairaland even to those not talking about God must be a heavy burden on your neck or whatever body or mental part of you is being tortured with it.

5 Likes

Re: Just Delete!!! by superhumanist(m): 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

I am sure you can deduce sarcasm when you see one. Carrying God all over your head to every thread on nairaland even to those not talking about God must be a heavy burden on your neck or whatever body or mental part of you is being tortured with it.

Sorry, you say a lot of incredible things that are both nonsensical and contradictory. Poe's law does not allow me to detect sarcasm in your posts.

my apologies...
Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Prove it!

We all know how emotionally stormy ladies are and when they see a broadcast message like

" A lady friend of mine received this message and she forwarded it on to 50 people on her list and 2 weeks later she got a marriage proposal"

They would not only send it to 50 they would send it to 200 and even borrow their friends phone and do the same with it.

I mean who kept tabs of what the sender did for the 2 week period?

And Don't get me started on the job, money, bank Alert, ones. If phones could scream I am sure the phones owned by these ladies would be screaming the loudest Amen! grin
Lmaaao! You this man stop exaggerating jor cheesy
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
superhumanist:

Sorry, you say a lot of incredible things that are both nonsensical and contradictory. Poe's law does not allow me to detect sarcasm in your posts.

my apologies...

Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Lmaaao! You this man stop exaggerating jor cheesy

Are you saying women are not more emotionally stormy? Are you saying women (who by the way are more in number than men) do not own more smart phones, facebook accounts, instagram accounts, twitter, snapchat and the rest?

Re: Just Delete!!! by superhumanist(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:
I have nothing to say

*leaves thread*
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
superhumanist:

*why do I find it so hard to get God out of my head despite who I profess to be? Sadly leaves thread*

Bye and close the door gently.

2 Likes

Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Are you saying women are not more emotionally stormy? Are you saying women (who by the way are more in number than men) do not own more smart phones, facebook accounts, instagram accounts, twitter, snapchat and the rest?
And you got this statistic from...?
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Butterflylion is this you or someone is trying to be you?
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

Butterflylion is this you or someone is trying to be you?

It's me. Antispambot has jailed my other moniker
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

And you got this statistic from...?

It's common knowledge na ishilove. Women are more than men in the world which was why Isaiah 4:1 said,

In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!

grin cheesy

Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

It's common knowledge na ishilove. Women are more than men in the world which was why Isaiah 4:1 said,

grin cheesy
I knew you would quote Isaiah 4 smiley
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

Na baba God do am no be me grin cheesy
Re: Just Delete!!! by TomHagen: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

grin cheesy
The wave of feminism is rising high across the globe and women are becoming more independent. Marriage is becoming less important and divorce is becoming the new swag.

Does this not mean that Isaiah 4:1 is a false prophecy, or is there something I'm missing?
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ishilove:

The reason women are more is because, more men die in wars. More men are thieves, they get caught and killed. More men are Criminals, the prisons are full with them. More men are drug addicts. More men are homosexuals, more men are terrorists, they get killed as a result. More men are ritual killers. More men are high way robbers and Kidnappers.

In short, weytin dey kill men plenty. Who go marry the women wey dem for marry as all of dem don die? Isaiah future well well o.
Re: Just Delete!!! by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Emmanystone:

The reason women are more is because, more men die in wars. More men are thieves, they get caught and killed. More men are Criminals, the prisons are full with them. More men are drug addicts. More men are homosexuals, more men are terrorists, they get killed as a result. More men are ritual killers. More men are high way robbers and Kidnappers.

In short, weytin dey kill men plenty. Who go marry the women wey dem for marry as all of dem don die? Isaiah future well well o.

Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2018
Ishilove:

My sister na true nah. Today there are more Bisexuals sef. I dey fear not to share my man with another man. And Bisexuals tend towards their men more. Tufiakwa. Every lady say Tufiakwa.
Re: Just Delete!!! by Emmanystone: 12:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

It's me. Antispambot has jailed my other moniker
Oh. Lol. I was jailed for 3days for saying S.eun was depressed and sad as an atheist. lolzzzzzzz. cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]
Re: Just Delete!!! by Lionbutterfly: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

My sister na true nah. Today there are more Bisexuals sef. I dey fear not to share my man with another man. And Bisexuals tend towards their men more. Tufiakwa. Every lady say Tufiakwa.

Sex ratio by country for total population. Red represents more females, blue more males than the world average of 1.01 males/females

Sex ratio by country for population aged below 15. Red represents more girls, blue more boys than the world average of 1.06 males/females

Sex ratio by country for population aged above 65. Red represents more women, blue more men than the world average of 0.79 males/females
Re: Just Delete!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Emmanystone:

Lmao! nice humour

This https://www.ined.fr/en/everything_about_population/demographic-facts-sheets/faq/more-men-or-more-women-in-the-world/ supports your claim and even shows more men are being born but tend to die faster than women

I also feel while I understand the humour, Men take more risks with their lives because of the expectations of the society
Re: Just Delete!!! by budaatum: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Lionbutterfly:

Hmm. New clothe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greater Between Jesus And Holy Spirit ? / Glory Dome: 10 Things You Need To Know About Dunamis 100,000 Capacity Auditorium / Jesus And Baphomet: What's There About Their Finger Gestures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.