Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,884 members, 7,798,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari (1349 Views)

Zamfara Killing: It Is Ridiculous To Say I Am Doing Nothing, Buhari / 'It’s Unfair To Compare Obasanjo’s Government With Buhari’s' - Olujonwo Obasanjo / It’s Unfair To Insinuate That Buhari Is Condoning Killings —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by Tiwaz2: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has condemned the speculations that he is doing nothing to address the crisis between farmers and herdsmen in the country.

The President said this on Thursday when he received a delegation of the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria (CBCN) led by Most Reverend Ignatius Kaigama at the State House in Abuja.

“The impression created that I was sitting in an air-conditioned office and home, enjoying myself while these things happened, is dishonest,” he said in a statement issued by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina.

“At every step, I have tried to foresee these problems because I have the experience as a former military officer who commanded three out of the four divisions of the Nigerian army – in Lagos, Ibadan and Jos.

“I am quite aware of the problems we have and I am doing my best to get law enforcement agencies to be on alert,” he added.

President Buhari explained that the policy proposed by Federal Government in response to the crisis was not meant to colonise any part of the country.

Instead, he said the intention of the government was to create grazing locations for cattle rearers, which has now been misconstrued as another form of colonisation.

The President regretted that the well-thought-out policy, which was conceived after wide consultations with stakeholders, had been largely misunderstood by a section of the public.

He, however, assured the Catholic Bishops that the Federal Government would continue to explore all opportunities and support initiatives to ensure peace and stability in restive areas.

He also condemned the recent spate of killings in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba, and Zamfara states and noted that the security operatives would ensure prosecution of perpetrators and all those found with illegal arms in the affected areas.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/02/fulani-herdsmen-attacks-unfair-insinuate-sitting-nothing-buhari/
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by bedspread: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
It's a pity
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by PMBmustGo2019: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
If you like sit, stand, jump, crawl doing nothing.

All we know is that you must go back to Daura in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by authehighness: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
sir u are doing something,no doubt,you are make more plans,to see fulani kill all middle beltians,we know you are terrorist,God will judge you

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by BankeSmalls(f): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
So, what have you been doing?

People are dying and we don't even see you to say sorry after their burial.
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by clevvermind(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari is a disaster to this country. Nigerians should shine their eyes in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
I hope Nigerians can see the true color of the devil they handed over the country to.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by mikejj(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
no go dey do pass yourself.
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by obiZEAL(m): 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
Then it must be fair to say you are incompetent, hence Daura calls

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by ojun50(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Obj for 2019
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by Firefire(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2018
So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by Omeokachie: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
So it is not fair to say the truth again abi?

Buhari, abeg just go home. You have caused enough damage already.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by doyinbaby(f): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Buhari cannot fool us again....buhari you are evil..
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
Messing after death
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by KingNom(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
Who has noticed that it will be easy for the North to rig 2019 elections in favor of Buhari or his 'Protege'?

The Security Chiefs are MOSTLY Northerners, hence with the influence, they can win again!

Something SHOULD URGENTLY be done to correct the Federal Character Principle in Public Office Appointment (especially Security Chiefs) or else... (Remember Benue!)

Kindly reshare TILL it is fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by doctokwus: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel ashamed to have ever felt Buhari was a honest man with loads of integrity.
Everytime I have the misfortune of reading what comes out from his mouth viz-a-viz the reality on the ground,I come to realize that we are not just dealing with a mentally challenged president but one of the most dishonest this country has ever known.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
PMB you they whine us?
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by sarrki(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2018
Mr president with due respect you allowed the rumors

You should have visited ,

You should have sent a high power delegation to Benue instantly

You should have deployed security immediately

You should have spoken when it matters most

Your Aides and security Apparatchiks shouldn't have engaged in verbal attack of the governor

You should have visited Benue when you did to Lafia last week its just 105km by road to markurdi

How much more by helicopter

Baba you did not handle Benue crisis well

That's the raw and undiluted truth Mr president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by FarahAideed: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2018
From the abundance of the heart the mouth speak, at your age you still think sitting down in Airconditioning is enjoyment ..Have you ever heard the the president of Russia or USA mention such triviality in any of their speech ...Mr failure nobody care whether you sit inside aircindition or icebox , all we are saying do the right thing , be visionary , be smart , be fair, be selfless which are all traits you currently lack .

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by ugofr(f): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
the clone is sitting in a dead man's air-conditioned office, sipping kunu and constructing railway to his father's land...meanwhile the first lady is indirectly complaining of starvation..hrdm buhari , that is what people are saying.

how is your boy?
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by eTECTIVe(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2018
OK lets put it dis way, "U sit in a rat infested office with poisonous AC doing nothing while killings go on"... Even their utterances most tyms is simply embarassing

sarrki:

Your Aides and security Apparatchiks shouldn't have engaged in verbal attack of the governor

You should have visited Benue when you did to Lafia last week its just 105km by road to markurdi

U forgot to remind him he should have blamed GEJ

D same way he should have told Nigerians d truth about d lingering fuel scarcity, about d high level of corruption he is overseeing, about d true arrangement he has with BH, about his so-called anti corruption war and d list goes on and on..

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by surgical: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2018
doctokwus:
I feel ashamed to have ever felt Buhari was a honest man with loads of integrity.
Everytime I have the misfortune of reading what comes out from his mouth viz-a-viz the reality on the ground,I come to realize that we are not just dealing with a mentally challenged president but one of the most dishonest this country has ever known.
How they were able to make people believe he is an honest man should be a subject of research, b
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by baralatie(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Firefire:
So unfortunate.
very unfortunate
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by doctokwus: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2018
surgical:
How they were able to make people believe he is an honest man should be a subject of research, b
Part of it probably came from his constant happing on the fact that corruption was our major problem and he would deal with it.Right from his first stint as head of state and then all through his years vying for the president.
His is a classical scam built and solidified over the years.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by zik4ever: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2018
I wish every Nairalander will go and get PVC!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by Max24: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2018
I dont understand why our President cannot directly speak to Nigerians. Its is always in a press statement , either by Shehu Garba or Adesina or others. Trump, Theresa May and others talk directly to their citizens, Trump even tweets without anyone vetting his tweets. Waiting for when President Buhari to address me directly without an intermediary...

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by cheeeoma(f): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2018
What an inept president!
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by drss2(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2018
buari dullard's nothernization of all security apparatus from, dss, customs, defence ministry, army, airforce, dia, immigration, police, civil defence, n lately nia is enough evidence dat he is behind d violent attack in benue n oda parts of d con3.

also, buari dullard's refusal to even visit benue after ova 70 pipul wia killed by his terrorist squared masquerading as herds men is anoda BIG evidence dat he is behind benue attack. only a guilty man who's hands ar stain with blood deliberately avoid visiting d very land he stained with blood.
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by PointB: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Ok, you are standing and doing nothing.
Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by QuotaSystem: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:

Fully endorsed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Fully endorsed.

I have always known you as a patriot

You remain such

I respect you bro

Anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: It's Unfair To Insinuate That I Am Sitting Doing Nothing - Buhari by QuotaSystem: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:

I have always known you as a patriot

You remain such

I respect you bro

Anyday anytime

The respect is mutual my compatriot.

Sarrki - the ineradicable thorn in wailers arses cool

(1) (Reply)

The Wonder Touch Of Gov. Seriake Dickson / Listen To Oshiomole's Fake Confidence After Him And Kwankwaso Meet Buhari / 12 Days Later... President Buhari Yet To Return From His 10-day Vacation In Lond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.