Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? (575 Views)

Oyinbo Man Takes Ghanaian Lady Out On A Date, Pays Only His Bill (Video) / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex? / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by chivic(m): 12:09am On Feb 09, 2018
There have been many theories to this,Some ladies belief that its good to play hard to get even if the guy is serious,as it will make the guy love and cherish them more,while others belief that If he truly loves you,he will come back to you after initial rejection.

So guys how many time can you ask a lady you hope to marry out? Or how many times can you propose to lady who had initially given you a NO.

As for me once and I move on before I get a slap or the insult of my life after all she is not obliged to accept me because I might not be her speck and that's OK by me.
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by francesawesome(f): 12:14am On Feb 09, 2018
Guys aren't smiling
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by greatnaija01: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2018
bro... this matter of asking out is what differentiate LOVE from INFATUTATED HORNINESS.

Love is what 80% do not know because they think its a feeling that affects the organ between their legs... not knowing it has nothing to do with an ORGAN. Feelings DIE even in Marriage... its LOVE that carries on.

study to find what TRUE LOVE is... and you will get a YES or wait till you get it... because it is impossible to LOVE more than one girl the same way at the same time.

chivic:
There have been many theories to this,Some ladies belief that its good to play hard to get even if the guy is serious,as it will make the guy love and cherish them more,while others belief that If he truly loves you,he will come back to you after initial rejection.

So guys how many time can you ask a lady you hope to marry out? Or how many times can you propose to lady who had initially given you a NO.

As for me once and I move on before I get a slap or the insult of my life after all she is not obliged to accept me because I might not be her speck and that's OK by me.
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2018
She says no....[/b]YOU BOUNCE...[b]

No time.... undecided

The dude above me doh,
Love, Love, Love,

Love is dead man...
Way dead....

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by francesawesome(f): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2018
TIDDOLL:
She says no....[/b]YOU BOUNCE...[b]

No time.... undecided

The dude above me doh,
Love, Love, Love,

Love is dead man...
Way dead....
heart breaker spotted. Please where did love go to?
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 09, 2018
Are You A Mumu to Propose Twice
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2018
Well, it depends. I would say not more than twice, be it going out on a date or proposal. Let's assume the first NO was circumstantial but if she repeats it, then let her be. She has got her reasons and despite how painful it could be to you, just remember it's her choice. You've got to respect that.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by certifiedosondu(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2018
If she says no then my broda plz move on. No tym to check time.
Re: Guys How Many Times Can You Ask A Lady Out Or Even Propose When You Get A No? by TIDDOLL(m): 2:01am On Feb 09, 2018
francesawesome:
heart breaker spotted. Please where did love go to?
Well, have not seen it around lately..
Oh, I tried, searched Nd searched for it.. To no avail.
Pronounced it [/b]dead[b]......simply dead.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Every Woman Should Demand From A Man / Late Ebony Military Guard Charged By Ghana Airforce / A Top 10 List Of Unusual Sexual Behaviours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.