Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu (6896 Views)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / 80% Of Nigerian Pastors Get Their Powers From Occult Sources / Bishop Oyedepo Fires Back At Erelu Agbaye, Says Allegation Of Occultism Amounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by pincassios: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
i was opportuned to read the magazine, very repugnant
prior to reading the magazine, i av taken a position on the issue of christianity, the churches as a business venture, reasons why the law under which churches operate should be amended
Because now churches actually do run as a business, a situation where a church claims to be for charity will establish a school for commercial purpose, when even members of its congregation can't afford to enroll their children there.
I av been to a church where a pastor said that no one should give an offering of N20 during service, does a pastor av a right to determine how much I should giive as offering?, leave that to GOD to judge, cos only HIM can determine how much I truely have for me to be giving an offering of N20 during service.
I knew Redeemed Christian Church will start having problems with its vision of having many churches everywhere led by different men/women that are not really called by GOD.
I have observed that I too can become a pastor if I want to, just start by becoming a worker in church, go to a bible college, be consistent and pretend well to be a true brother and u will see yourself be ordained as a pastor.
Churches have gone away from their primary objective of helping sinners to make heaven, now churches are out there to help u make money that will lead you to HELL.
Wealth is good, but the churches should encourage you on how to apply the wealth in helping those in need but alot of people use the wealth to oppress others.
Question again, why is it that with the number of churches in the country, there is still sin everywhere, Church leaders can not criticise those in power.
I lived in the UK for some years and the level of christian worship in the white community is now low and still they are blessed, i am not advocating for the kingdom of SATAN but I am not just OK with the attitude of these PASTORS.
PASTORS should help us make heaven…not limiting their teachings to prosperity matters only

I av a lot to say but cant write much on the forum.

May GOD Help us all
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by sofia99: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello,
My name is Tina ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tina20016@yahoo.co.uk ) l believe we can move from here I am waiting.Please i want you to send me your e-mail to my own e-mail box so that i will send you my picture and you will know who i am Tina.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by sofia99: 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2010
Hello,
My name is Tina ,i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address( tina20016@yahoo.co.uk ) l believe we can move from here I am waiting.Please i want you to send me your e-mail to my own e-mail box so that i will send you my picture and you will know who i am Tina.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by ogajim(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2010
If you go through history, you will see that Europe went through what Nigeria is going through these days, there are the days of "the modern church of Nigeria LTD", it's all about the money now it seem.
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Wexelion(m): 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2012
Tina abi wetin you call yourself? You dey mad,who you wan dupe for nairaland
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Joagbaje(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
sofia99:

Hello,
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk

I've received many emails like this . This one is still under training so careless to post this openly .
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
sofia99:

Hello,
Thanks
Tina,
tina20016@yahoo.co.uk

chai! see real life Ediot!
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Goshen360(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ Poster,
The word of God is true when it says, men will become greedy and lovers of self. Today,our pastors just parade themselves with corrupt politicians while the faricated the gospel of prosperity. Evil,corruption and morals r dying day by day. This is why we are not convinced of sin anymore. My heart bleed most time I watch Christian tv n all I see is men of God begging people to support their ministry by sowing seed,crafting some numbers n calling it seed number,e.g,sow seed of $273 n saying,two is number of agreement,7 is number of perfection,God will prefect everything in yr life,3 is d number of ressurection,God will raise to live what is dead. Well,am not against free will giving but scriptures clearly makes it open that give as you have. Many things are just wrong in today's church. God help us.
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Kobojunkie: 11:46pm On Aug 01, 2020
ogajim:
If you go through history, you will see that Europe went through what Nigeria is going through these days, there are the days of "the modern church of Nigeria LTD", it's all about the money now it seem.
10 years later, and the lockdown has indeed shown it is all about the money
Re: Pastors Getting Powers From Erelu Jesu by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Aug 01, 2020
Goshen360:
@ Poster,
The word of God is true when it says, men will become greedy and lovers of self. Today,our pastors just parade themselves with corrupt politicians while the faricated the gospel of prosperity. Evil,corruption and morals r dying day by day. This is why we are not convinced of sin anymore. My heart bleed most time I watch Christian tv n all I see is men of God begging people to support their ministry by sowing seed,crafting some numbers n calling it seed number,e.g,sow seed of $273 n saying,two is number of agreement,7 is number of perfection,God will prefect everything in yr life,3 is d number of ressurection,God will raise to live what is dead. Well,am not against free will giving but scriptures clearly make it open that give as you have. Many things are just wrong in today's church. God help us.
8 years later, they are still at it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Forget Personal Beliefs And Sentiments, Let Us Discuss The Existence Of God / What Did You Learn In Today's Service? / Samen Lee d man wit d no 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.