Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,034 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:49 AM

Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics (30363 Views)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
fpeter:
This world is not fair at all. Lord, You should have given me those babies and i would forever be grateful.
What kind of human does such evil? Lord have mercy on me and remember me with triplets this year. cry

Amen, it is done....

1 Like

Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
sarrki:
N someone is there doing night vigil an fasting , sowing seed
To only have one
I believe in the word

"He saith to moses I will have mercy on whomever I chose to have mercy on and I will have compassion on whomever I chose to have compassion on "

This saith thy Lord of host.

That to me is the height of wickedness
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by bbankky: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
So sad,how could a mother do this to her children. Na wa o
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by 1Sharon(f): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dont be stupid please. That's my observation. Why would one birth triplets and throw them away? They probably died at birth.

Does that look like a full term baby?
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by 1Sharon(f): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
capspeter:
We shouldn't rush to conclusion.
This may be due to complications during pregnancy.
If it's so, I only blame the hospital for not disposing the dead babies properly.

If you look at the 3 babies, you will notice the following:

1) the time of death differs, meaning two had died while still in the womb

2) the babies are less than 27 weeks which makes neonatal nearly impossible.

3) the babies are obviously at the end of their second trimester. Why would a mother who had passed through the difficult first and almost done with the second trimester decide to abort.

From my deductions and personal experience, this may be a medical issue in which two babies died in the womb, note that this is usually common when carrying multiple babies in the womb, carrying multiple babies adds pressure to the cervix, which can lead to premature opening, and the mother would start having premature contractions(ie baby water burst and baby starts coming out at maybe 22weeks).

When something like this happens, in other to avoid damage to the womb and/or the death of the mother and the remaining baby, the babies would have to be removed, if luckily the healthy babies is up to 26 or 27 weeks, then neonatal can occur, but if not, the mother has no choice than to forfeit all the babies to save her life.

Please let's not always jump into conclusion.

Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by donqx: 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
ohoh
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by Mechejy: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
dainformant:
This is really heartbreaking. An alarm was raised after this set of triplets were found recently in a dustbin during an environmental sanitation.. According to information gathered online, the babies were apparently dumped at the site by their mother in a clear case of abortion. They were found dead after being spotted by an environmental worker.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/sanitation-worker-finds-dead-triplets-dumped-dustbin-graphic-photos.html
ohhhh my God.!!! I lost my only son 12yrs ago since then I ve been praying asking God to give me just one son but girls keep coming.Jehova dear Lord, just bless me now with one son for now.Ameeen
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by vroom(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
May God forgive this woman...O Lord, visit my home with such a wonderful children like this...Amen
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by wonyi: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
capspeter:
If it's so, I only blame the hospital for not disposing the dead babies properly.

3) the babies are obviously at the end of their second trimester. Why would a mother who had passed through the difficult first and almost done with the second trimester decide to abort.

From my deductions and personal experience, this may be a medical issue in which two babies died in the womb, note that this is usually common when carrying multiple babies in the womb, carrying multiple babies adds pressure to the cervix, which can lead to premature opening, and the mother would start having premature contractions(ie baby water burst and baby starts coming out at maybe 22weeks).

When something like this happens, in other to avoid damage to the womb and/or the death of the mother and the remaining baby, the babies would have to be removed, if luckily the healthy babies is up to 26 or 27 weeks, then neonatal can occur, but if not, the mother has no choice than to forfeit all the babies to save her life.

Very possible base on your analysis but the hospital or person that disposed the babies should have buried them.

Triplets pregnancy don't Just occur except Some medications were taken. Meaning that pregnancy was prepared for.
Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
capspeter:

Thankn you! That was what came to mind when I saw the photo. Those triplets died in-utero and whoever disposed the remains didnt do well. Trust shallow thinking mentally lazy Nigerians to jump to blame the mother whenever remains of dead babies are found outside. Sometimes I wonder if it is a crime to think rationally in this country.

1 Like

Re: Sanitation Worker Finds Dead Triplets Dumped In A Dustbin By Mother.Graphic Pics by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo / Attempted Murder: Robinson Uwak's Wife Remanded In Prison (pic) / Kaduna Bandits Kill 13, Injure 7, Raze 56 Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.