Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together (46861 Views)

I’m Pregnant With Twins And The Father Doesn’t Want Them. / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Mrop(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Mrop(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Ebios(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2018
interesting
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by dan9ice(m): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2018
They planned it 2gether... They went to mount zion the same day, fall down the wall of jerico the same day and finaly came out of egypt the same day... What a an adventrous family... Love

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
I hope the kids look desame lolzzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by boboLIL(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Cute..
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Ositajustice01(m): 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Cute!
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
AWWWWW
So adorable, lovely, cute and beautiful.

Dear father, all I want is just a set of this cuties.
Amen in Jesus name!

If you want , say this prayer also and believe.... but, get married first sha!!

Dont be a baby mama or baby Papa to twins!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by freemanbubble: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
good for them though

but sometimes i begin to wonder at times between the Binis and Yoruba who give birth to twins most

because you hardly see a family in Benin City that have no twins
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by NoMoreTrolling: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
mirror family undecided

need an xbox one controller check my siggy
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Annnonymous: 11:57am On Feb 09, 2018
..and each set is identical sef.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Tosinex:
I hope the kids look desame lolzzz
some have eyes but they cannot see.....
lolzzzz too

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by mysticwarrior(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2018
lovely coollovely
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by blackpanda: 11:58am On Feb 09, 2018
is this not abormination

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by bobaydavid(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2018
I so much love twins.. Lovely and adorable
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by FreshShavedBalls(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Did you know that genetically speaking these two boys are brothers and not cousins? smiley

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Wow.. This is cute kiss
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by NoMoreTrolling: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
modelmike7:

some have eyes but they cannot see.....

lolzzzz too

some can see but have no food

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by adekhingz(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by gerrardomendes(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Hol up hol up hol up hol up nigar.
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by koladebrainiac(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
damn, i want this. imagine when you are tired of TAIYE, you will just Switch to KEHINDE. or we both sleep in the same bed dey do the couple swing
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Sabadon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
why so cute, I need twins too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is magical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Deejay777(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
wow, nice one, i so much love twins
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by spongeisback: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
I hate bloggers. Come this is just a photoshot, this girls aren't even married. angry

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by sisisioge: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Assually, the last set of twins aren't a pair of twins. Where are the remaining two? God bless all the new wins of this world kiss kiss
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Ayoswit(f): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is lovely
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Thegents6: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin That picture you'll see getting married will be "hungring" you! Chai! cute gan grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by goingape1: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mrop:
How cute is that?

Is that possible?

Gist from Praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/see-this-adorable-photo-of-twins-who-got-married-to-twins-and-gave-birth-together/did

did the twins husbands fvck the twins wives the same day?

The two cannot conceive the same time!

Something is wrong somewhere!
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by wachevu: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
NoMoreTrolling:

some can see but have no food
thank God we have food n we can eat

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by tivta(m): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
apart from fashion i see no other wowness of twins
Re: Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Congrats to the family.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mother-In-law Just Walked Into My House Without A Notification / Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.