Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Congrats To A Fellow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To A Fellow (304 Views)

After Viewing This Thread, I'm Saying Congrats To Buhari For His Reelection / Congrats To Kwankwaso And Kano Pdp / Congrats To Enugu State Thread As They Set A New Record On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To A Fellow by PediakAuthor: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Some words can be left unsaid, while some things can be left undone. But i count it a must, to openly congratulate the Labour Room Governor of Sokoto State - Hon. Nafiu Bello Basakkwace wrt his appointment as a S.A. to the Sokoto State Governor, H.E Rt. Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwal.

Without any iota of doubt, i believe in your delivery capacity with respect to your commendable impacts during the just concluded 60 days National Development TV Programme by the Nigeria Rebirth Foundation where you blazed a trail for your pet project: LOAN - Life of Almajiris Nigeria.

As you take up this responsibility and many more to come, God's grace will surely see you through the race.

Cheers.

From The Ekiti State Labour Room Governor.

(1) (Reply)

Empower Your Future: Few Hours To The French Education Fair 2018 / Ministry Of Water Resources, Withering Or Working? / People In Government Thinks Opposition Hate Speech Makes Them Look Bad:Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.