Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey (850 Views)

"Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) / "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2018
Disclaimer:

This is an inspired true life story.

It is therefore represented in a fallacious way. Member of the public should please take note that non of the names or locations mentioned therein are true. They are only been used to pass a non strings attached information.

The author reserves every right to 'curse' or sue anyone who uses this literary piece without his (drabeey) consent.

Remember to bring along your Popcorn, or borrow from SEUN, ISHILOVE, DIVEPEN or lalasticlala. They will give you at a cheap price.

you're all welcome!
Re: Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2018
[b]

Extract:

Kanjugbala will collect something so dear to you. A salty creation
I had realised he meant a human being, but how many would he need that I won't provide? With the way and manner I want to make it. I know I can even single handedly kill everyone in the world and use their blood, I was so desperate.
...... after I used the soaps, recited the incantations. I fell asleep in a brief...

"The person I saw in my dream can't be used baba, I can't ooo. She meant so much to me"

"She's already been used, just make sure you keep your end of bargain....."
I cut through his statement and told him I'm no more intrested in the whole issue. I dragged myself out, but I was still hearing baba Amawomaro say...
" you must not spend any money on her, make sure you save 20naira per day and at the end of the month, use it to buy her food".
'Arrant nonsense, I thought within myself. So 600 naira is what I should buy for her even if I have money! What brought me here in the first instance sef ' ? Yeye people!

........ I got home and met her unconscious, she was already kneeling down and crying, but couldn't talk...... Anyday she shed more tears, the more successful I become.
[/b]
Re: Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tolu and 3 of his friends decided they were going to club that night. I've not seen any of tolu's friends before. Except from one who I met in Tolu's car they day he met met me on my way to school, he offered me a lift and that was when I saw one of those guys. They left and the whole place became too boring, no more drinks.

I was too dizzy to continue working, yet my phone won't keep silent. Eniola keep calling me to come back home.
I told opeyemi that I won't be working this night, I will try to update from home. Then I left Geemoney's house to mine. Opeyemi who has a client he's been tracking for a while won't live just yet. That time was just 11:28pm, Thursday.

I got home and knocked the door to my room, which was locked from behind. The recipient inside, obviously Eniola came to unlock, and Immeditely without saying a word went back to sleep. I knew she wasn't sleeping any sleep, I shook my head and went to her on the bed. Hmmm women with wahala and shakara.
I was just too dizzy and tired for her drama, so in my mind I sang 'Caroline save your drama' and dropped on my bed like log of wood, fiam I slept.
Chai, I can't pray for that guy called Owoh baba, his skushies are never laced with good things.
Immediately, I was into another world. Not long I started dreaming someone was calling me to answer. Later my brain processed that one hand was shaking me vigorously. That hannd kept touching my nipps. Now I was fully awake and knew what was going on. Eniola wanted to get laid, but for where, I was too tired to hump even once. I decided to keep still and do as if I was asleep. She kept at this for a while before she gave up on me and when back to sleep.

I woke up when the sun was fully out, I picked my phone and checked the time, it was about 9:20 am, Friday.
I checked the bed and Eniola was no where to be found. I guessed she was in the bathroom, I opened there and I couldn't see her, I realised the floor was wet, I knew she had taken her bath and left already. I opened the door and it wasn't even locked. Then my doubts were settled. She's gone.
I stepped out and since my room was so close to the gate, I starred at our compound gate. I realised a car just pulled over in front, just then the gate flung open and I saw opeyemi in handcuffs, not only that, I saw two policemen followed him........

Immediately I saw this, I turned back immediately and ran.
I ran inside, straight to the backyard and I used the fence immediately. The policemen also charged at me on seeing I ran after seeing them. They couldn't follow me after I've used the fence. I landed the other side, it was another compound I ran straight to their gates and used it as my exit into a nearby bush where we used to smoke marijuana and co.

The start of the beginning.

Drabeey wrote this....
Re: Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Chapter 1

Opeyemi was my very good friend, we met the very first day on campus. I was behind him where we were lined to pay for school fees at the Senate building of Olabisi Onabanjo university.
" bros this one wey your prick dey shook me from behind, you wan gay me"? Opeyemi broke the ice by telling me I was too close to him.
" bros no vex, na this lady wan use bobby kill me, na she dey use the kinimanjaro mountains push me come meet you"
" na hin come make your cassava dey shook me for bumbum abi" ope cut into my explanation.
We both laughed it off and introduced to each other.

" next " the officer chanted at ope, who was so head deep in our conversation.

" can't you face what you came here to do, your are busy talking with someone else.... I'm no more answering you, next !" The officer used his hand to tell Opeyemi to step aside.
" oh, you will also have to wait till I answer your compatriot. You too, fall out of the line " He demonstrated to him exaxtly the way he did to Ope just now and I followed suit. Meanwhile, the lady behind us couldn't curtail his happiness when she outbursted that " Mtcheew, they were busy calling someone's chest 'kinimanjaro'. She said this while the whole place got coincidentally silent and everyone was gazing our duo, Ope and I. The statement she uttered while thinking everywhere was still noisy, made everyone diverted their attention to her chest, including the receipt officer.
Everyone became silent and all eyes where immediately on her chest, including mine..... just then all at a time, everyone burst into laughter.

Next update:

" so na here you dey live " I asked in surprise, I could never have thought to see her in thesame house I just paid for.

..... Omo, we go need to buckle up ooo. I think these guys are Yahoo guys, " me sef don dey think say who go teach me.
" maybe we should approach Odunayo, she'd talk with her boyfriend for us now"

And that was how the journey started.

I hope you've gotten your seats, it's gonna be a long ride.

Drabeey wrote this.....
Re: Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Chapter 2

Opeyemi an I left that building that day very completed, because we were able to pay our tuition, become friends and at the same time became popular.

" guy, I never get house ooo" I told ope.

" me too ooo, In short, I dey go sagamu now, but hin get one man wey my p-man know wey dey help me find house."
" bros abeg help me, tell am say u get friend wey you go like help get house too" I said.

We went that day and I got home, I told my parents about the house stuffs and how someone I met would help me get an apartment, then my father gave a suggestion that resembles committing suicide.
"Can't you both live together" he said
My heart nearly stopped and I realised I was going to suffer my worst nightmare.
One thing I want you guys to know about my father is that, he speaks softly and talks only once. Whenever you don't hear, expect a thunderous slap as a visa to get another of his speech. I didn't argue with him when he suggested I live with my friend, I knew my next plan.
I told my mum about the living with someone, and how she knows how dirty I could be. Does she realised not everyone could co habit with me, or better still, what if the guy is a smoker. As if I knew what will catch her attention. She said she'll try to get my dad give me the rent in full.

My friend called me the second day that the rent of a self contain where he intended to stay too is so high, I asked how much it was and he answered '40k' for an annum.

I told my dad I would be going to school the second day and that the rent is 60k.

I was given the 70k cash before I left home for school.

I called Opeyemi to please meet me in school, so that I can pay for the rent and move in at least. I had already carried my small 2/half bed and it wasn't so stressful as my father drove me to the motor park.

Sagamu is not too far from Ago iwoye, so Ope was already there even before myself. I chattered a bike and used it carry all my personal effects. I met up with him later that day and we went to the house a middle aged man who was the caretaker of the house.
We got to the house at Ijesha road. We were about alighting from the bike when opeyemi called my attention to something rare. We saw some students in front of the house playing ludo, whot and some gisting, they were all about 7 in total, but one person was so different out of them, she has a big frontage mammalry gland. The same lady we saw at school that caused that commotion, remember?
Choi, what a sweet coincidence. Opeyemi laughed while clapping his hands together.
We greeted 'em as we entered following that man.
Just then....

"Wait, what are you doing here" the lady stopped me.
" you live here"? I asked.
"Yes, this is my house."
"This is your room" the caretaker called my attention. I quickly rushed in and realised I had been given the first room on the first wing, a self contain.
Opeyemi had payed for his own room already and was given the third room to mine.
Fast forwarded.....

I realised the house was so full of guys, at the back many of them do smoke and gamble. Lot of generators litters the back of our building. One more shocking thing was that almost all the rooms in that building was occupied and everyone lives in couple except from Ope, Yemi ( a student pastor who was in 200level) and I was not living a 'couples life'.
Infact a guy they call folaFunds ( Folarin) lives with two ladies, it was later I understood that one was his sister( the lady we met on the queue). Her name was Romoke, and one lady who was his girlfriend. Her name is Angela. I don't know how both Fola and Angela will be having sex in the presence of Romoke.

Lectures had started and I couldn't think of any other thing except from reading and attending lectures. Weekends, I would go to a school field close to our house alongside other guys to play football. It's always a good view when those guys with girlfriends uses their babes to carry their boots. I'm sure to carry mine, I no get girlfriend, but I always fancy having one.
Then, God picked my call.

One day opeyemi and i, after much gossips about these guys, realised we can actually learn one or two things from these guys. They can teach us how to do small small things and at least collect small small things.

We agreed and told Romke to link us up. You are wondering why Romoke right? Yes, Romoke is now a friend. We have good rapport with her now. Infact, she did the schools preliminary courses. She was in school before ope and i, but the good thing there is that, she's also a full coursemate to opeyemi. They are both studying business admin. So that made us very close.
We told her to introduce us to her brother. We can't deal with other guys, Fola was the only one not smoking altough is own car was not as excotic as that of the other guys. One more things was that he was closer to us through Romoke.

"Let me know when you have, both of you can use one for now. Without that una no fit too understand." Fola told us after he advised us to get a laptop.

Then another hustling started....

"You need to get a good grade and not even one carry over before you should think of getting a computer, don't ever call me on such issue again. Nonsense!" those were my father's word when I told him I needed a laptop for my studies as we were given assignments that warrants us having a laptop.
I realised it's going to be rough ride for me getting such thing. I told my mum and as always she took side with my dad. Now no one to turn too. Just then I realised I have a sister abroad. She has not been calling me for a while and she did not even know about my admission,. That was my mother's younger sister. I picked up my phone and called her. The call rang for a long time before I was switched to an answering machine. I dropped my message in there and never hoped to get any reply from her.
That day went, but a miracle happened before I woke up the second day. I saw a message on my phone, and it was from my bank. An alert, but who could collect my money from my bank, dad just paid my monthly allowance in just three days ago, so I wasn't expecting any alert from the back. " abi I had lost my ATM? so many thoughts gushed my mind, I opened my phone and I saw a debit alert. God! I screamed, as I was trying to scroll down to see how much was deducted from my account, my phone switched off, resulting from a low battery.
I dropped the useless phone and started searching for my ATM, I turned my room upside down, but yet I couldn't find my ATM. I quickly took my charger and phone to get a place I could charge. Just then I remembered Fola Generator was on, I went toward his room, knocked and he opened. But what I saw in there was so......

Next update....

" you need jarz my brother. All thses one no be moin moin. Except you want to be collecting peanuts sha ooo. Be sure you can't blow from that, all you can get is what will be holding you body and soul"

Drabeey wrote this....

(1) (Reply)

Write To Stardom. Read Me! / Creative Writing Workshop / The Poetry Of Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.