Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) (43515 Views)

Have You Ever Worked In A Factory? Come In And Share Your Experience / The Best Boss You Have Ever Worked With. Share Your Experience / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by brightalo17: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
EllySteve:
see Brain

Please how much will I need to relocate to China.
I work online, so I no need job.

Get the price online
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by horlakunle25(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmmmm!!! U see reason why I will nt come back to dis country again if I travel out
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Localamos(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Sometimes? Dude, even in my sleep, I regret being born here.

Instead of complaining and snoring, do something about it.

You could migrate to "greener pastures" or you could join the millions of other Nigerians who are silently making their contributions towards a better Nigerian society.

Or you could just continue to lay waste and continue to whine like a little spoilt brat. angry

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Manson1:
Can this happen in a zoo country were we have zoo leaders ?
if it is a zoo country what shld I call u living their
the only thing that comes to my mind is animal cos their is no way their won't be an animal in a zoo
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by amazon14: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daviddson:
If you're searching for responsible governance and efficiency, look the way of Japan and China. They can literally build a whole city in one month to cater for a set of urgent needs of their citizenry. Is it not in Japan you will see a deep road pothole been filled and "cemented" within 24hrs and an earthquake-damaged road repaired within 8 days? Is it not in Japan you'll see the government sending a train to daily pick up a lone schoolchild who lives in a far-away village? And now China is dismantling a massive bridge overnight?
Here in Nigeria, they'll set up a technical committee to look into it for 6 months. Submit the report to a minister who in turn submits to the President. The president takes 3 months to study it. Thereafter, he says the cost will be included in the following year's budget. And so on and so forth. Two years running, they'll start telling us they are waiting for foreign investors to initiate concessionary agreements. grin

Mr man, you captured Nigeria's system of governance in two short paragraph. Laff wan kii me

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Scetrocom: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daviddson:
If you're searching for responsible governance and efficiency, look the way of Japan and China. They can literally build a whole city in one month to cater for a set of citizens who are in urgent need of mass accommodation. Is it not in Japan you will see a deep road pothole been filled and "cemented" within 24hrs and an earthquake-damaged road repaired within 8 days? Is it not in Japan you'll see the government sending a train to daily pick up a lone schoolchild who lives in a far-away village? And now China is dismantling a massive bridge overnight?
Here in Nigeria, they'll set up a technical committee to look into it for 6 months. Submit the report to a minister who in turn submits to the President. The president takes 3 months to study it. Thereafter, he says the cost will be included in the following year's budget. And so on and so forth. Two years running, they'll start telling us they are waiting for foreign investors to initiate concessionary agreements. grin

Lagos-Ibadan is still under rehabilitation after 5 years the job was started.

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by laweenu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
EllySteve:
see Brain

Please how much will I need to relocate to China. I work online, so I no need job.
Which kin work you dey do online?
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jeff Bezos just finished an almost 500 billion Naira eccentric office, China dismantles an overpass construct a subway but the Nigerian government will take 4 years to initiate the construction of 18th railroad tracks.
Who cursed us? Who? Because these things are not looking ordinary anymore

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Jfrankination(m): 8:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
EllySteve:
see Brain

Please how much will I need to relocate to China. I work online, so I no need job.
wich online job? abeq show me way
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by jeroba1(m): 9:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
We sincerely apologise for the intense heat all over the world . This is due to the general maintenance going on in Hell Fire. This maintenance is imperative to accommodate more Nigerian politicians when the world eventually ends. We sincerely regret any inconveniences this may have caused.

Sign
Angel Gabriel

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Emerikoss: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Some Countries are way ahead no be small
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daviddson:
If you're searching for responsible governance and efficiency, look the way of Japan and China. They can literally build a whole city in one month to cater for a set of citizens who are in urgent need of mass accommodation. Is it not in Japan you will see a deep road pothole filled and "cemented" within 48 hours and an earthquake-damaged road repaired within 8 days ? Is it not in Japan you'll see the government sending a train to daily pick up a lone schoolchild who lives in a far-away village? And now China is dismantling a massive bridge overnight?

In the third year, they'll use it to campaign. Telling you that if you vote for them, they'll build the road/bridge..

1 Like

Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
In Nigeria, if there is any gathering at all. Is a gathering of humans(politicians) and the aim is to share money.
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
hidhrhis:

the only thing that comes to my mind is animal cos their is no way their won't be an animal in a zoo
U are the head animal....
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Localamos:

By inference, you are an animal.

A brainless goat to be precise. No hard feelings.

who's this manerless fool making noise. no hard feelings though
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
hidhrhis:

you are the head animal there
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Manson1:

you are the head animal there
I did nt call Nigeria a zoo
it is only an animal DAT calls where he lives a zoo
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
APL33:

Zoo country without anim*ls like u. Is that one zoo?
and also a useless animal like u..
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by vioment: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
One thing about these chinco people be say, I no gbadu them, but i have come to respect them, oyibos and arabs have also come to respect them. Against all odds type of people. On the other hand, africans like to be creative in marriage, death, and those types of celebrations.
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Bakrabas: 12:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Manson1:
Can this happen in a zoo country were we have zoo leaders ?

And you too, zoo follower
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 12:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Bakrabas:

And you too, zoo follower
same here...
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Beejayx: 3:55am On Feb 10, 2018
m not crying am sweating
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by APL33: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2018
Manson1:

and also a useless animal like u..

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin . Manson Goat. Its does sound good.
Don't worry, me am the zoo keeper u hear?
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by APL33: 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
hidhrhis:

I did nt call Nigeria a zoo
it is only an animal DAT calls where he lives a zoo

You called it a zoo. And that joke has gone cold. Sorry for the rudeness in ma other quote. I will modify it wen am chanced. I just wanted u to taste how I feel wen Nigeria is been called a zoo.
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2018
APL33:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin . Manson Goat. Its does sound good. Don't worry, me am the zoo keeper u hear?
APL sorry APE which one sound more like an animal lol gradeA animal cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Localamos(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Manson1:

who's this manerless fool making noise. no hard feelings though

grin it's me, your kind.
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Localamos:

grin it's me, your kind.
lolz no be me and ucheesy
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by clemz85(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Pls who have an idea one some one can train for excavators and heavy duty trucks?
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by APL33: 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Manson1:

APL sorry APE which one sound more like an animal
lol gradeA animal cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haba, swear u don't like Manson Goat better. But sha, just ask ur G.F or Wife, she go tell u truth.
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by Manson1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
APL33:

Haba, swear u don't like Manson Goat better. But sha, just ask ur G.F or Wife, she go tell u truth.
bros ur own na customize already nau. (APE) congrats cheesy
Re: 100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) by APL33: 7:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Manson1:

bros ur own na customize already nau. (APE) congrats cheesy

Its ike u think I wrote G.O.T, even inside animals goats are highly respected in UknowWat. #STU*****y. I say no more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Earned N10,000 Per Month For 2 Years / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / Linguistics And Mass Communication: Which Is The Better Course?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.