Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad (7675 Views)

Massive Protest Ongoing In Yenagoa By The APC / Why Is Boko Haram Not Spreading Jihad Into Niger And Chad? / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
I've been monitoring the Seismic activities (earthquake or volcano) in Nigeria for the past weeks.

Keep watch here.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

There is a lot happening on Earth leading to 2012 and as far as I can see Nigerian people are not prepared. While many people in the West have been preparing for years for these earth changes, Nigerians remain unprepared like Haiti.

Don't just wait for an earth quake or volcano to "wake you guys up", stop chatting and join thousands of other people in other forums to understand what you have to do to prepare for 2012 events.

There is no dooms day but a of of things will occur from 2010 -2012.

I will recommend the following sites:

Forums
http://www.alien-earth.org/forum/message.php?page=183&message=43395&mpage=1&showdate=12/8/09
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum
http://www.galacticroundtable.com/
http://www.abundanthope.net/pages/
http://indigosociety.com/forumdisplay.php?3-Indigo-Generation

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan#p/a/u/0/SsTjICU1VkM

Stop Wasting Time,
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2010
I have told you too many times, STOP WATCHING ALEX JONES.

Conspiracy Theorist , grin
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 4:45pm On Apr 20, 2010
If you read carefully what I wrote and research carefully, you will come to the conclusion that there is nothing conspiracy about the ongoing Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) In Nigeria.

You just need to read Haiti's story and the scale of destruction and unpreparedness of Haiti people before the earth quake to know that Nigeria too is vulnerable and quite unprepared for any events like this.

A word is enough for the wise!!!
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Beaf: 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
@OP
If you're not careful, your 2010 - 2012 will be observed at Yaba left.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by snowdrops(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
But Nigeria is not on a tectonic plate
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2010
snowdrops:

nigeria is almost dead center on the africa plate. all land masses lie on a tectonic plate, the mid ocean rift is the only significant area not covered by a plate and as such the mantle (lava) is exposed.

@poster there is NO seismic activity in nigeria and the closest volcano is too far away for it to be felt seismicly in nigeria.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by snowdrops(m): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
agathamari:

nigeria is almost dead center on the africa plate. all land masses lie on a tectonic plate, the mid ocean rift is the only significant area not covered by a plate and as such the mantle (lava) is exposed.

@poster there is NO seismic activity in nigeria and the closest volcano is too far away for it to be felt seismicly in nigeria.
You are wrong on both points.

Check out the world map of earthquake plates and volcanic centres.

http://2.bp..com/_ypalM7eSBEQ/SdzT_ajylVI/AAAAAAAAAbM/XNB1-z6lvKg/s1600-h/tectonic_map.jpg

Nigeria does not lie on a fault line, but there have been volcanoes around the south eastern region within the last one million years.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by agathamari(f): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2010
snowdrops:

You are wrong on both points.

Check out the world map of earthquake plates and volcanic centres.

http://2.bp..com/_ypalM7eSBEQ/SdzT_ajylVI/AAAAAAAAAbM/XNB1-z6lvKg/s1600-h/tectonic_map.jpg

Nigeria does not lie on a fault line, but there have been volcanoes around the south eastern region within the last one million years.
[e/quote]

look at the plates again dear. look at the africa plate. now look just right of the center of the plate - that would be nigeria.

ever square mile of land on the planet at one point in time or another was volcanic - were not talking a million years ago. were talking now, so any volcano that has been active in the last 20,000 years. there are none in nigeria, one extinct underwater shield volcano offshore, none active. the closest active volcano is mt cameroon, when it erupted in 2000 it didnt register above a 2.0 in nigeria (anything below a 2.5 is not noticible by people)
http://www.math.montana.edu/~nmp/materials/ess/geosphere/assessment/novice/volcano2.gif

1 Like

Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2010
snowdrops:

I think you meant to say tectonic plate boundary, right?

The poster is watching too many movies.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by sjeezy8: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
I pray no crises happens in the north because if it does that means Northerners will come to the sotuh in droves.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by evangy69: 10:05pm On Apr 20, 2010
Whatever the righteous shall live by faith,never by fear. The greatest earthquake d world should prepare for is d rapture- d second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Sunofgod(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2010
Poster, Stop Panicking.

The seismic activity on the radar is down to the EFCC compiling cases and pursuing our politicians.

Expect and hope for an eruption very soon.

I learnt at a young age that fearing the inevitable (death) is a one of the many signs of insanity.

When it comes, it comes.

The entity forrmed called Nigeria is a Natural Disaster.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2010
Nairaland scientists on it again. Anyway, I would prefer not to indulge in your scientific lectures.

As for your theories regarding tectonics, what drives it remains a mystery.

WATCH THE VIDEO:
http://www.edutube.org/video/plate-tectonics-movement-continents

**California and Australia used to be neighbors and Brazil was close to or connected to Nigeria. What drives the engine of plate tectonics remains a mystery.

[PDF] Tectonic Plates and Faults in Africa
http://ochaonline.un.org/OchaLinkClick.aspx?link=ocha&docId=1087732

Pls do some more research before making conclusions.

Watch this video:

UFO formation right inside Iceland's Volcano

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEffyrJyD1M&feature=player_embedded

There is only one reason for their intervention, keeping Europe safe.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2010
^^^^^

Convection currents in the Upper mantle cause movement of tectonic plates. It is not a mystery. You should read science books and stay away from pseudo-scientific websites if you want your sanity intact. However, If people still believe the earth is flat, it would be a long shot to convince you otherwise.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by jamace(m): 3:10am On Apr 21, 2010
Earthquake? No. Not for Nigeria or Chad or any country in Africa for that matter. God has shared problems equally for every continent. Africa and Africans know their own problems. cheesy cheesy
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by bawomolo(m): 3:58am On Apr 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

I pray no crises happens in the north because if it does that means Northerners will come to the sotuh in droves.

you and eze uche have a strange ability to relate every piece of news to regions/ethnicity.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by sjeezy8: 4:08am On Apr 21, 2010
^^^ I said that not to be tribalisic but to be realistic in terms of the area and population density in south.

States in the south are very small and already over populated theres no need for more useless people to come and make it worse.

Like hurricane katrina migrants increased crime rates in the surroundng states.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by THEAMAKA(f): 4:13am On Apr 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^^ I said that not to be tribalisic but to be realistic in terms of the area and population density in south.

States in the south are very small and already over populated theres no need for more useless people to come and make it worse.

Like hurricane katrina migrants increased crime rates in the surroundng states.
you have a point.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by crisngige(m): 8:31am On Apr 21, 2010
@ poster
Just close ur dirty mouth and leave nairaland.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^ Devil sign, Do you really have to identify yourselves with a devil sign? I do understand that a lot of people here are Atheist and Agnostics.

This thread was posted for those who are receptive to issues relating to changes in the environments, earth, Universe and above all, those who have a personal relationship with God. This is not a religious subject.

If you feel your cultural beliefs and pattern of thinking does not follow this topic or subject raised in this thread, please feel free to enjoy a read and do not insult or ask anyone to leave Nairaland as we are in a democratic world and exercising free speech rights.

The issues raised are more of a food for thought, and not an imposition of ideas. No one is an expert in everything and that is why sharing of ideas, knowledge and thoughts is part of a learning process.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by crisngige(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2010
Yes free speech is allowed, but truth must not be sacrifised on the alter of misinformation.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by texazzpete(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2010
Isn't it funny how all the conspiracy theorists babble on about 'research', when all they did was to read up several incoherent articles on dodgy websites.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2010
texazzpete:

Isn't it funny how all the conspiracy theorists babble on about 'research', when all they did was to read up several incoherent articles on dodgy websites.

those goddam americans and their plan to cripple European airspace by triggering a volcano in iceland, all in a bid to shift focus to americn football and to deal with those satanist icelnaders and their lesbo pm angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 6:32am On Apr 22, 2010
Nigerians always amuse me and you could see much of that amusement in Nairaland.

More than 5 persons have posted without any constructive contributions to the subject. Is this part of the educational system or simply a cultural phenomenon. I leave that to you to decide.

While I pray and meditate for no harm to come to Nigeria, one still has to expect some preparedness for any scenarios.

At this time, there are Seismic Activity (earth vibration) around the Nigerian middle belt and in Chad, although, you may not see it at certain times when the above map is updated. These are also occurring around the earth with few reporting in the media. For example, there was an earth quake in Turkey yesterday that showed in the map but not reported in the media possibly the quake was minor or few/no lives lost.

If there was a major or minor earth quake in any Nigerian city such as Ibadan, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Enugu, Jos, Onitsha, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Abuja etc, which of these cities will experience the worst infrastructural damage and human looses. I would guess that Lagos, Onitsha and Ibadan will suffer the worst damage and looses considering the age and poor quality of buildings in those cities. Benin and Enugu will cope much better due to the topography.

I am not sure there is a monitoring system in place in Nigeria and certainly the government and people are not prepared for such emergencies. Basically, discussion about this in Nigeria will be viewed as "Bad wishes". Whilst it may seems so in Nigeria where religious and cultural beliefs are strong, the reality remains that earth is moving through a new phase and changes are taking place everywhere and will continue leading to 2012. and nothing can stop these changes.

Europe did not expect its air space to be closed in 2010 as a result of Iceland's volcano and were not prepared for such huge disruptions. The financial looses to European businesses and government is in trillions of Euro. Even with all their resources, European countries were unable to limit the damages and looses. We're glad it did not involve human lives.

Such is the magnitude of change that can hit any part of the planet between 2010-2012. We've seen the earth quake in Haiti, Chile, China and Volcano in Iceland. Any one who thinks these are conspiracy theories must think again. I do not subscribe to those ideas and if you follow the above links I provided, you will find out that there is more coming than death and doom.

Any human who is not able to raise their consciousness, frequency and vibration before 2012 will find themselves missing out from the new earth that is being born. The earth you see today is no longer the earth that it used to be. Much has changed which many eyes cannot see except by only a few. What most of you still see is an illusion. I leave it here for those of you who care to ponder and research further.

Once again, these stuff is not for the Atheist and Agnostics but for those receptive to God, Earth and Universe.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2010
COMING CHANGES 2010-2012:

The earth is moving in a new alignment and as it continues to vibrate, anything that does not vibrate at a high frequency will be ejected by 2012. By Dec 2012, earth will split into two (Hercolubus 3D & Terra Nova  5D) and 2.9 Billion people will move to the old earth (Hercolubus 3D) and about 4.7 Billion people will move to the new earth (Terra Nova 5D). It is estimated that only between 144,000 - 100 million are currently prepared for Terra Nova and the most unprepared are Africans.

1. The mineral kingdom is the first responding to the new vibration.
2. The plant kingdom will follow
3. the animal kingdom will follow
4. Sadly the human kingdom last.

Some people may doubt this information and it does not really matter as it has already manifested. The earth you see today and all the duality still  going on is an illusion. They are there to make you wake up but unfortunately not many can see the real picture through their third eye chakra. Many seems conscious enough to know changes are going on but can not quite comprehend it.

"You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink".  The information is there for those who want to look it up. Nobody will force it through your throat as its a free choice.

Few days ago, I wept for Nigerians and Africans and I asked God to please give them time to wake up and he asked me to go online and share these information. This is not a religious information and must not be viewed as one. Science and Religion taught us what they want us to believe and we are sucked into it that nothing new can penetrate our thoughts/brains. There is more going on in the Universe and Cosmos that has not been told to the public and it will be a BIG shock to many if those information are disclosed soon as it is being anticipated to assist with mass consciousness.

It will hit many really hard especially those in the Churches. I do not sympathize with the Atheist and Gnostics as they have made their choice not to be part of any thing related to God and Universe but they are welcomed as God loves all his creation.

What do you have to do now?
Raise your consciousness/vibration and purge duality (hate/materialism/anger/envy etc). Love everyone unconditionally. To get started, join many others in any of the above forums to participate in duscussions and questions, and watch the above videos to keep up with latest news, events and information.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 10:42am On Apr 22, 2010
lovenifest:

COMING CHANGES 2010-2012:

The earth is moving in a new alignment and as it continues to vibrate, anything that does not vibrate at a high frequency will be ejected by 2012. By Dec 2012, earth will split into two (Hercolubus 3D & Terra Nova  5D) and 2.9 Billion people will move to the old earth (Hercolubus 3D) and about 4.7 Billion people will move to the new earth (Terra Nova 5D). It is estimated that only between 144,000 - 100 million are currently prepared for Terra Nova and the most unprepared are Africans.

1. The mineral kingdom is the first responding to the new vibration.
2. The plant kingdom will follow
3. the animal kingdom will follow
4. Sadly the human kingdom last.

Some people may doubt this information and it does not really matter as it has already manifested. The earth you see today and all the duality still  going on is an illusion. They are there to make you wake up but unfortunately not many can see the real picture through their third eye chakra. Many seems conscious enough to know changes are going on but can not quite comprehend it.

"You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink".  The information is there for those who want to look it up. Nobody will force it through your throat as its a free choice.

Few days ago, I wept for Nigerians and Africans and I asked God to please give them time to wake up and he asked me to go online and share these information. This is not a religious information and must not be viewed as one. Science and Religion taught us what they want us to believe and we are sucked into it that nothing new can penetrate our thoughts/brains. There is more going on in the Universe and Cosmos that has not been told to the public and it will be a BIG shock to many if those information are disclosed soon as it is being anticipated to assist with mass consciousness.

It will hit many really hard especially those in the Churches. I do not sympathize with the Atheist and Gnostics as they have made their choice not to be part of any thing related to God and Universe but they are welcomed as God loves all his creation.

What do you have to do now?
Raise your consciousness/vibration and purge duality (hate/materialism/anger/envy etc). Love everyone unconditionally. To get started, join many others in any of the above forums to participate in duscussions and questions, and watch the above videos to keep up with latest news, events and information.

Please I need the stuff you are smoking. . . . . Just give me a name, I'm sure my supplier should have it.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by snowdrops(m): 10:48am On Apr 22, 2010
ow11:

Please I need the stuff you are smoking. . . . . Just give me a name, I'm sure my supplier should have it.
Its called Mcat/miaow miaow grin cheesy
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 11:16am On Apr 22, 2010
As I said, "You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink" so nobody is forcing you to believe and it does not really matter as what I am writing has already manifested and only a few can see/feel/be part of it. I'm not giving out all the facts so as not to violate your free will or feed into the dark agenda, so I expect anyone interested to pause and do a little research.

If it's a joke to you, then you have probably made your choice and this information is not suitable for you. I am sure it may resonate with someone else, so please keep your bleak comments to yourself and let others ponder and digest the information.

Make sure you write down these messages in your diary as you will desperately look for it soon as I am not sure how long this thread will remain active.

The miracles you see in churches are nothing compared to miracles you can perform when you raise your consciousness/vibration. Its all in human DNA but duality simply blurs it from you.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 11:26am On Apr 22, 2010
snowdrops:

Its called Mcat/miaow miaow grin cheesy

Please @lovenifest Did you take miaow-miaow? Tell me before I take the wrong one that won't get me to this 'higher levels of vibrations' you already exist in.

I don't want to end up in Hercobulus 3D. . . . Please help a brother out!!!
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 11:40am On Apr 22, 2010
Please @lovenifest Did you take miaow-miaow? Tell me before I take the wrong one that won't get me to this 'higher levels of vibrations' you already exist in. I don't want to end up in Hercobulus 3D. . . . Please help a brother out!!!

Be careful not to make the wrong statements or take karmic actions as our words, thoughts and actions are powerful strong energies. When I say choice, I don't mean desire but energy through words, thoughts and actions.

When you project your thought to 3D, then  Hercobulus 3D will manifest for you but if you project your thought to 5D, then Terra Nova 5D will manifest for you. Its already manifested since Dec 21, 2009 but everyone have to choose where to go and this is done through your words, thoughts and actions.

In Hercobulus 3D, life continues the old way with wars, aging, death, suffering, pain, disasters, death etc. Those who move there will die and remember nothing of their past life here.

In Terra Nova 5D, there will be no more death, aging, disease and suffering. Those who move there will NOT die but retain their physical body and past life will become useful tool and experience. Only the Internet and your skills are moving with you so start learning to be creative. Everyother thing will be changed in 5D with new technologies, new cities and houses and free energy trasportation. Work/Education will be only for spiritual growth and evolution to higher dimension. (This is not heaven in the bible - that was an illusion created by darkhats meant to wake you up as that is their job).

So in 2012, there wont be a doom as many anticipate, its just an end to the evolutionary circle. However, many will die as they move to Hercobulus 3D where they will continue their evolutionary path and rejoin Terra Nova 5D when they are ready. Its all part of the evolutionary process and this is the first time in the Universe this has happened in this way hence the excitement, interest and attention by benevolent UFO's who currently have thousands of motherships sorrounding earth to provide assistance and waiting for official/public announcement/disclosure inorder not to violate our free will.

There are 12 dimensions and we are currently in 3/4D For those who doubt the existence of dimension, read Scientist perspective about the dimensions.
http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/Science/Dimensions-en.html
http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/Science/Dark-en.html

CERN is currently frantically struggling to pierce into these dimension(s) but I doubt if they will succeed.

WARNING: Pls avoid discussing conspiracy theories or attacking governments as these are all an ILLUSION. By focusing and concentrating on these negative stuffs, your consciousness/vibration is severely lowered or hindered. At this time, your focus must be on raising your consciousness/vibration.

Note: These information are no more news in the Western world so if you are new to this, please try to update your records.
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by ow11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
lovenifest:

When you project your thought to 3D, then  Hercobulus 3D will manifest for you but if you project your thought to 5D, then Terra Nova 5D will manifest for you. Its already manifested since Dec 21, 2009 but everyone have to choose where to go and this is done through your words, thoughts and actions.

You have still not said what you took to enable you project to 5D? It has to be stronger than what 'my guy' gives me on Friday nights because I haven't done any projections on that 's**t'. So my guy spill the beans. . . .
Re: Seismic Activity (earthquake Or Volcano) Ongoing In Nigeria And Chad by lovenifest: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
You have still not said what you took to enable you project to 5D?

I'm not sure if that is a joke as it does not sound funny to me and I am sure many may think so too.

However, on a serious note, I will recommend the following solution for a starter.

How to meditate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0rSmxsVHPE&feature=related

The secret of unlocking 5D is simply raising your vibration so mediation can help you raise vibration but you must purge duality for it to take better effects. The progress you make depends on how serious or determined you are but once you get started, you're never going back to the old ways of duality. You will also unlock the miracle powers (healing, hologram, telepathy, teleporting etc) embedded in your DNA (I don't mean the 4D illusion magic performed by the darkhats).

Just like a child learns to walk so is everyone required to adjust to the coming changes before 2012 hence time is running out for many people. A huge number of people in many countries around the globe (mostly in America, Europe, Asia) are already using their miracle powers of healing, hologram, telepathy, teleporting etc. Where are African people, where are Nigerians, where are blacks?. They are not receptive but very stubborn and as in everything, they will be the largest group left behind as the statistics indicate.

A popular forum like Nairaland does not dedicate a section for 2012 events (like other forums) and my previous attempts to introduce the subject twice between 2007-2009 was met with hostility by members and subsequently deleted by the Atheist moderator. This is not a religious issue but about the Universe and human evolution. No one will talk about these things for the fun of it. "It Takes Two To Tango".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves N189bn Budget For INEC / Abdullahi Gobir Says Border Closure Is In Good Faith / Malami And His Unwavering Anti Corruption Stance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.