Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,533 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Biography - Ikedi Ohakim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography - Ikedi Ohakim (4212 Views)

The Late Diepreye Alamieyeseigha: Biography, Life,history, And Death / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Imo State Guber Debate: Gov Ikedi Ohakim Booed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by cmon(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2010
Some leaders they say are born, others are made. If on August 4, 1957 when His Excellency, Sir Ikedi Ohakim was born it was not clear to his parents Chief and Mrs. Maxwell Nwachukwu Ohakim of Okohia, Isiala Mbano, Imo State of Nigeria that he,

Read the full Biography: http://www.imostate.gov.ng/info/IkediOhakim
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2010
Is it that thug governor that descends so low as to beating citizens or another person?
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by mamagee3(f): 12:46am On Apr 21, 2010
Jarus:

Is it that thug governor that descends so low as to beating citizens or another person?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by yemmight(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2010
cmon:

Some leaders they say are born, others are made. If on August 4, 1957 when His Excellency, Sir Ikedi Ohakim was born it was not clear to his parents Chief and Mrs. Maxwell Nwachukwu Ohakim of Okohia, Isiala Mbano, Imo State of Nigeria that he,

Read the full Biography: http://www.imostate.gov.ng/info/IkediOhakim

Born leader? Am very sure you are one of is agents on NL. How can ohakim be a born leader? Born leader my foot,
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by nethacker(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2010
he is a rogue grin grin
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by exago(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2010
Think he should read this:

LICENCE FOR EVIL?
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MEMORIZE: “Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished” (Prov. 17:5)

READ: Prov. 22:22-23

“Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate” (Prov. 22:22). Another problem of the rich is that the richer they become, the poorer their workers become. They slave-drive their workers to unimaginable limits and at the end of the day pay them peanuts. Their workers are no more than a piece of machinery they must exploit maximally without feelings. And if they break down out of exhaustion from over use, they fire them and hire others. Some rich men have driven their workers to an early grave and yet, they never feel for them or their families.

Such people according to Proverbs 22:23, will have God to contend with. The temptation is there to exploit, mock or unjustly treat the poor. During raining season, some rich men will see the poor drenched in the rain and still splash dirty water on them without even stopping to say ‘Sorry’. No, their wealth has suddenly given them a license to be heartless and wicked.

If you say you are a believer and have been blessed by God, how is your relationship with your subordinates? Are you heartless, or wicked to them? Do you rob them of their rights because you have the money to buy judgment? Do you look down on the poor? Do you know that the table could turn against you and that victimized poor could suddenly switch positions with you?

Even in the church today, the highly privileged are oppressing the less privileged. As a senior pastor, why do you sit on the wages, salaries or stipends of your workers? It shows you lack understanding and the common milk of kindness. Workers must be paid their allowances promptly. If you delay by one month or more, you owe them interest on their money. If you deposit the salaries of your workers on fixed deposit so as to derive interest for yourself, you are wicked and greedy.

Today, after people have worked for the government for many years and have retired, years after, they will be unable to collect their pensions or gratuity from government because of mismanagement. God does not tolerate such wickedness. Whether individuals or government, the judgment of God will fall on those responsible and even their families. You cannot escape the evil harvest of your negative seeds. Repent and restitute today.

ACTION POINT: All oppressors end up oppressed. If you oppress others, sooner or later, it will be your turn.
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by Nigerd(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2010
original thief
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by cmon(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2010
If you were a governor, would you do that?

Am very sure you are one of is agents on NL
Does this look like my first time on NL. Watch your tongue bro!
and even if I'm one of his agents?

@all other negative statements, where is the proof?

From what i can see (no propaganda) on the website, This guy has actually achieved something. See it for yourself at http://imostate.gov.ng/gallery/

Then you can verify if the projects were carried out or not.
Re: Biography - Ikedi Ohakim by SkyBlue1: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2010
cmon:

If you were a governor, would you do that?
Does this look like my first time on NL. Watch your tongue bro!
and even if I'm one of his agents?

@all other negative statements, where is the proof?

From what i can see (no propaganda) on the website, This guy has actually achieved something. See it for yourself at http://imostate.gov.ng/gallery/

Then you can verify if the projects were carried out or not.

?? Have you been on the site yourself? Have you really actually looked at the gallery of achievements? Just reminds me of Peter Odilli's own online white wash some years ago, but hey, he won govenor of the year at some point in his administration so I guess it worked. Meanwhile go and ask the residents of the state and don't be too surprised to find out he was probably th worst and most corrupt governor the state has ever know. How much does Imo state get in a month? That is what the guy has done since he got in? I would like to believe the website does not fully pronounce all his achievements in its pages.

(1) (Reply)

Ndlea Arrest Three Bolivians In Mathamphetamine Factory Bust Up In Lagos / David Mark And The Myth Of "Telephone Is Not For The Poor" / AIT KAKAKI; Jonathan, A Shivering President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.