Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) (38194 Views)

Beijing Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony In Pictures / Team Nigeria At The 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony / Photos From 2020 Tokyo Olympics Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
mayweather145:
Later now u go dey hear say no money for accommodation or transport. Nija self I tire for this country.
they hustled their own money for accommodation and transport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This country sha.. look at their funny costumes. Do they think they are going there to be a mascot? Smh
yes they had to do fine bara for the 150k dollars they required to go
nigeria govt no get mouth there so they can do whatever they want
what did you do to support them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
winter Olympics kini blacks don't stand a chance in those winter sports.
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by lakesider(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
During Gej s time ,
The costume did not arrive

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
if I were them I will never return to this shithole... abeg which of the Korea is hosting this festival because I'm nah (north) abeg put me in next available flight to Nigeria
they are all texas indigenes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by schoolboymatt(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin grin ah ah bros

mayweather145:
Later now u go dey hear say no money for accommodation or transport. Nija self I tire for this country.
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Wongiwaynes(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
My guy dey Wish them success

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
2fine2fast:
God bless them for flying the Bicolour high.
But Jehovah if it is your will that Nigeria be
divided, please Baba let your will be done
quickly.
If not, who am I to battle with the Lord.
You dey ask if na God will?

Buhari wan islamatize 9ja, wetin u think God go want?
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Umu oma. God's speed!

O pari

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
they are all texas indigenes
I can see... Nigeria no dey give joy again
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by madjune(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cool runnings.

Anyway, their jersey is far better than the new super eagles jersey.
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
GREEN WHITE ARE THE COLORS.
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
These chicks are just proud to be Nigerians and that's commendable wishing them the best

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Gangster1ms:
This country sha.. look at their funny costumes. Do they think they are going there to be a mascot? Smh

Look beyond your nose. That costume is symbolic. Decipher it.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
I can see... Nigeria no dey give joy again
no o
dia parents don waka teytey
but they remember naija wen they need to go to olympics and can't compete with american team
but i give dem mad props for flying tthe flag and showing it can be done with determination
they had to move to canada to find snow kwa
no snow in texas as such
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Guestlander: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
MYGRATEskillz:
winter Olympics kini blacks don't stand a chance in those winter sports.

And you believe you can just walk in and compete without being qualified?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
dayleke:

Bros, if I'm not mistaken... They are resident in the states.
no wonder they look fresh , make them no think Home for now, ppl way dey home they plan how to escape even if nah Bangladesh

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ariel20:

Ode... Not everyone is as clueless as you are
save ur strength for Fulani herdsmen... tongue

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
no o
dia parents don waka teytey
but they remember naija wen they need to go to olympics and can't compete with american team
but i give dem mad props for flying tthe flag and showing it can be done with determination
they had to move to canada to find snow kwa
no snow in texas as such
do you think diz girls can make team American in state they are substandard athletes, that's why they choose Nigeria as their next option... though substandard materials in state are far better than first class material in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by skallion7(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
if I were them I will never return to this shithole...
you are just dumb, they are were living in texas and they had to represent naija. It's not everybody that is as worthless like you

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by 9jaArea: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
See them reping Naija while some people without a purpose say trash about us
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
do you think diz girls can make team American in state they are substandard athletes, that's why they choose Nigeria as their next option... though substandard materials in state are far better than first class material in Nigeria
if they were introduced to the sport early we would dominate
but nigeria na only mass and english awa parent go de poshu us for.they are all masters holders
the seun girl has 2 masters and working on her phd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Igbos doing us proud grin

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
mayweather145:

U actually, think d sports ministry, knows anything abt how they qualifiedshocked Much less, drop money for sponsorship?

Those babes, probably used naija, otherwise, they might't have been qualified in countries that actually practice those sports!

Kudos to them n I hope dey succeed! No sponsorship sefsad
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Originalsly: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
if I were them I will never return to this shithole... abeg which of the Korea is hosting this festival because I'm nah (north) abeg put me in next available flight to Nigeria
If Nigeria is a shithole.... and you are still in the shithole... what are you? ....telling the world you are shit and don't even know.
@ topic.....the ladies were the topic of discussion on the popular and widely broadcast Steve Harvey Morning Radio Show about two weeks ago. They were so supportive of them not so much as representing Nigeria but as representing Blacks period.... a historic achievement for Blacks period. They ...Akatas...were encouraging all to follow them... ..but we??
I hope they can also be the first to medal...I wish them ehmmmm.....Godspeed.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by wtfcoded: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bobsled team n' skeleton.
I now understand the meaning.
Bobsled(their coach)
Skeleton (buhari aka the dullard).
grin grin

No chill at aaaallllll shocked
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by ThisKC(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
if I were them I will never return to this shithole...

bros they're all from diaspora, US to be precise, dem no need return here. Besides, they sponsored themselves.
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nice one.
Go make yourself and the country proud
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by ThisKC(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bullhari007:
do you think diz girls can make team American in state they are substandard athletes, that's why they choose Nigeria as their next option

Why won't they make the US team? If you know anything about them, you'd know they didn't start this sport professionally as kids. Out of dedication in preparation for this games, they went to Canada for camp for snow. Besides, they went through qualifiers to get to this level.

Don't take anything from their hustle, if they rep USA wahala, if they rep 9ja still wahala say dem do dey good enough. Wetin una want sef?

3 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
ThisKC:

Why won't they make the US team? If you know anything about them, you'd know they didn't start this sport professionally as kids. Out of dedication in preparation for this games, they went to Canada for camp for snow. Besides, they went through qualifiers to get to this level.

Don't take anything from their hustle, if they rep USA wahala, if they rep 9ja still wahala say dem do dey good enough. Wetin una want sef?
they went through Africa qualification , they beat substandard athletes in Africa to be in that level, let them meet the real athletes... who no won fly American colour
Re: The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) by Abogwara: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Imo State always representing. I'm proud of my State and our patriotism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Super Falcons Dance Zanku In Cyprus As They Win Match Against Slovakia / Copa America: Brazil Star Neymar Carried Off In Tears After Injury Again!(Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.