Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers (1706 Views)

CDQ Exposes Custom Officers Who Took Him To ATM Machine To Collect Bribe / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
E-money is no doubt one man who is loved and respected by everyone he cme across .

E-money who is the CEO of Emmy cargoes and five star music was showed much love by custom top shots when he visited their head office for business reasons today.

The billionaire business man took to his social media page to share this beautiful photo with his over 1 million followers.

Wow

Big boy things if you ask me.

See link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Be-OiGCFAMJ/

News source
IamAirforce

See photos below

Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shine on Gee

Great Son of the soil
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by coolebux(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
So money fit increase somebody's height grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by hidhrhis(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
this custom officer officers handsome ooo no be small

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by ufuosman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
Money fit you
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Big boy things grin
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by eTECTIVe(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
See as d lady b like 6foot container
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
He's smart.
All his containers are covered and won't be checked.

He try
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
alexialin:
He's smart.
All his containers are covered and won't be checked.

He try
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by jaymichael(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
These are not top customs officers. The woman is a Deputy Superintendent of customs DSC while the others are Assistant Superintendent of Customs ASP. I don't know of this is the Customs HQ in Wuse 3 Abuja but it doesn't look like Apapa command.
I have seen emoney several times in the port. When he comes he gives those ANLCA guys and some clearing agents money. I saw him one time when I had a job with DC Alao of APMT Apapa port, it seems he too had a job with the DC that he wanted to resolve.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 6:33am On Feb 10, 2018
jaymichael:
These are not top customs officers. The woman is a Deputy Superintendent of customs DSC while the others are Assistant Superintendent of Customs ASP. I don't know of this is the Customs HQ in Wuse 3 Abuja but it doesn't look like Apapa command.
I have seen emoney several times in the port. When he comes he gives those ANLCA guys and some clearing agents money. I saw him one time when I had a job with DC Alao of APMT Apapa port, it seems he too had a job with the DC that he wanted to resolve.

Yet some people here still questions his source of wealth

Lmao
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by Partnerbiz(f): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Pls how did this guy become so rich?
Re: Checkout Photo Of E-money And Top Custom Officers by IamAirforce1: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Pls how did this guy become so rich?

Ask Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Ronaldo Buys La Liga Club [see Details] / Fans Reacts As Actor Ik Ogbonna Shares First Photo, After Marriage Crash Rumor / Actress Mercy Johnson Shares Cute Photos With Her Second Daughter, Angel Okojie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.