Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? (1533 Views)

Pls How Is Life In Ibadan / Pls, How Do I Get To Landstar Express Office In Agege From Okoko. / How Apply For Russia Visa-free From Fan ID For World Tournament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Good day my people, I wish to visit Russia to watch the world Cup. I contacted a visa agent and he said it would cost me 300k.

I will like to know if I can get the visa easily and documents to submit.

I need the steps/documents pls.

Thanks!
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by mavinc4u(f): 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
TheRealBoss1:
Good day my people, I wish to visit Russia to watch the world Cup. I contacted a visa agent and he said it would cost me 300k.

I will like to know if I can get the visa easily and documents to submit.

I need the steps/documents pls.

Thanks!
You don't need any visa for the world cup. Go and get match ticket from fifa website then proceed to fan id for registration and you are good to go.
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 10, 2018
Lemme check it out and get back to you.... God bless!!
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2018
mavinc4u:

You don't need any visa for the world cup. Go and get match ticket from fifa website then proceed to fan id for registration and you are good to go.

The information provided is really helpful... I have checked the FIFA website and all I got all I need there.

God bless you sis
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Squirrel01: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
mavinc4u:

I need to talk with you outside this cyberspace,
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by mavinc4u(f): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Squirrel01:

I need to talk with you outside this cyberspace,

Is it about world cup?
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Squirrel01: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
mavinc4u:

Is it about world cup?

nop, we have talked before but I lost your contact it has nothing to do with world Cup .
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by mavinc4u(f): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Squirrel01:

nop, we have talked before but I lost your contact it has nothing to do with world Cup .

my number is on my signature.
Re: Pls How Can I Get Russia Visa? by Lhimeet(m): 2:29am On Feb 11, 2018
shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Food Items From Lagos To London / What Kind Of Skill Sells In Canada? / Why You Should Not Come To Our Country Again- Belgium To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.