Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. (946 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / KAG: Atheism & The Dialectics Of Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. by abdkabir(m): 1:21am On Mar 06, 2007
Hello There,

Just thought it would be nice to have a space where we could share the benefits Spirituality has had in our Lives. As a Muslim, my experiences will be inclined to Islam .

Nontheless, all experinces all welcome. Lets hope we can cool off from the heat of arguments i experience of the Religion Sub section.
Re: Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. by abdkabir(m): 1:37am On Mar 06, 2007
Well,

There are Many experiences i would like to share. I would rather start with the most recent. I must say prayers work. U believe if or not. Many people have many names for it (Christains, Muslims, Buddhists, Atheist, U name it) , but call it what ever and which ever ways u do it,

It does work. Last night and Early this morning i had really prayed that God helped me out on my Job(part time) search as i was getting frustrated i wasn't working .

I must say this hasn't been the first time but this time around i was more serious and sober as it's been a while and i'll really like to gain some experience.

Well , To Gods Glory, Things went quite better than previous Times. I not only got interviewed by some Dude at the recruitment office, i also went through some "aptitude

test" and ended the meeting in a positive mood. While, i didnt get the Job right a away, it seems i would be getting one soon.

4 me, the joy of going a step further is indeed enough to give praises and believe my prayers had been answered. And as my Parents say, Never stop giving praises.

I have come to understand, giving praises (being thankful for our lives) is key to a Happy Life.
Re: Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. by abdkabir(m): 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2007
Any experiences out there!
Re: Sharing The Experience Of Spirituality. by oaroloye(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
SHALOM!

SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT is in SIX PHASES, which must be implemented in the correct order, without halting, nor reversing.

.   THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER    (MATTHEW 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

Any School that does not teach in this order and to completion, is wasting your time, and endangering your life.

(1) (Reply)

Red Mosque Extremists, Hypocrisy And Giving Muslims A Bad Name! / Jesus' Transfiguration - On Which Mountian / The Law Of Attraction: Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.