Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly (37750 Views)

HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs/Magazines/Product Reviews / Best Birthday Wishes You Can Write For An Amazing Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by LeoFish92(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
I am ready to pay good writers to write for my site. Who is interested? cheesy

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Jannyrocks(f): 12:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Raiyell:

1. iWriter.com
2. Upwork.com
3. Crowdcontent.com [up to $15 per hour writing product descriptions]

It will be my first time of trying.
How do I get paid etc?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by DozieInc(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
Am interested
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by AreaFada2: 12:28am On Feb 13, 2018
ok
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by afbstrategies: 12:49am On Feb 13, 2018
DozieInc:

Am interested
Pls check your email or email me: naijasquare@aol.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by DozieInc(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

Pls check your email or email me: naijasquare@aol.com
Ok.
Have sent mail
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by damilton(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

I am. feel free to contact on damiltondamy@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by afbstrategies: 1:03am On Feb 13, 2018
DozieInc:

Ok.
Have sent mail
Thanks. I have responded to your email. Take care

1 Like

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Xmo10000(m): 1:14am On Feb 13, 2018
I can boldly ascertained that contents writ up website is one of the easiest ways to make money online ....most of the above website only recognised English writers so I suggest you make use of https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/953711 register through them today and start earning real good money for yourself
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by dfrost: 3:14am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

What site is that?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:20am On Feb 13, 2018
economia:
I need dedicated member onmotivate incoming member
081187I will pay
pm, quot, mention my name or drop your number for response
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Aldebaran(m): 6:35am On Feb 13, 2018
Good
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by pmc01(m): 6:39am On Feb 13, 2018
Raiyell:
I earn about £1200 every month writing for a newish content mill.

I WILL NEVER EVER REVEAL THE SITE.

Call me wicked, perverted, or unfeeling towards the plight of my countrymen: I still will not.

I remember some years ago when I introduced my people to Textbroker.co.uk, within three months, Nigeria and the whole of west Africa was proscribed from the site because of their magu-magu ways. I shed tears!

If you're still looking for work, try these two sure mills:

1. iWriter.com
2. Crowdcontent.com

As for my money spinner, please, go to sleep. grin grin grin

I'm proposing a mentorship deal, one that will include a non-disclosure. I'm not asking for charity. What'd you say to that?

I'm not a greenhorn; I just feel underappreciated.
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by olabrad: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2018
Xmo10000:
I can boldly ascertained that contents writ up website is one of the easiest ways to make money online ....most of the above website only recognised English writers so I suggest you make use of https://www.iwriter.com/affiliate/953711 register through them today and start earning real good money for yourself

What a daft manner to promote affiliate link?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by fajob: 6:51am On Feb 13, 2018
Really?
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by successking401(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2018
ugojibaby:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-hNbc7eJD-Sc/Wn45p_62zyI/AAAAAAAAAHs/-3QB13trpdQWiUNF-FyZR2fL4uFDruhGACLcBGAs/s1600/How-to-make-money-writing-articles-nigeria-online-business.png[/img]

Can you write articles that readers would want to read? Are you looking for a way to get paid without delay for writing articles? Do you have problems finding clients that can pay you an amount that’s commensurate to your efforts?

As a freelancer, there are many challenges that can easily discourage you. Some of these challenges include: bidding for jobs amidst stiff competition, scouring for prospective clients, dealing with low patronage, receiving orders that pay handsomely for efforts and many more.

If you want to deal with these challenges, you have to come up with new solutions. One of the best solutions is paid guest blogging. Paid guest blogging is an arrangement where you get to write guest posts for websites but contrary to the usual pattern, you get paid for writing for them. This way, you get to build your profile and earn at the same time!

While there are a lot of websites that claim to pay for guest posts, very few actually do. In this post, we at Nigeria Online Business have compiled 10 genuine websites that accept guest posts and offer a generous sum as payment to writers.

However, if you want to be accepted to write for these websites, you must ensure you study all of their guidelines and requirements. If you don’t, they won’t hesitate to toss out your piece. So check out these websites and go for whichever appeals to you.

1. Women on Writing (WOW)
Hold on male writers! This website allows only females. Their aim is to get female writers, encourage them and help set them on a freelancing career while providing informative and relaxing content to their audience. They accept articles that are in line with their monthly theme. You can earn up to $150 writing for this website.

2. Strong Whispers
Strong whispers accept articles about lifestyle, environment and other social issues. The social issues are many and you have to just think of one and present it in an interesting way. However, you must have written for a blog before or have one so they can assess your writing style. They pay $50-$100 and can even pay higher if they think your article is worth it.

3. MoneyPantry
You can only send in articles on finance as this is a personal finance blog. They love articles that are detailed and expressed in a friendly and informal style. If you want to write for this blog, your article should be full of tips that can help readers and not about ideas or concepts. They have a preference for personal stories and they pay up to $150 depending on the length and quality of your article.

4. Thriving Families
If you’re a writer who loves family topics such as stages, media, faith etc, you should give this website a try. Their name pretty sums up the kind of content they offer their readers. However, you need to check their website to know what kind of articles they’re looking for at the moment. They pay 25 cents per word for articles of 1,200-1,500 word count.

5. Watch Culture
They are a popular online magazine based in the UK with millions of readership. Since their website offers news, opinion and entertainment to their readers each day, writers also get paid daily as their articles are published on the website. High quality articles stand the chance of being featured in the UK national newspapers from time to time. They pay $25-$500 for articles they publish.

6. Developer Tutorial
If you’re a tech person, you may like this. Developer Tutorial accepts articles and guides that are informative and can keep its readers up-to-date on new innovations on technology. They accept unique and quality content in the following categories: AJAX, CSS, Flash, Java, Illustrator, PHP etc. They pay $30-$50 per article.

7. Michele Pippin
This website is looking for writers who can write informative articles to help small businesses. They are not looking for anything basic but new ideas that can help small businesses improve their marketing and increase their profits. Your article doesn’t need to sound technical; it should just be helpful. They pay around $50-$100 depending on negotiations.

8. Cracked
Are you a humorous person? This one is for you. This website is a humour site and doesn’t require experience from writers. Their demand is that you pitch an idea for the article you want to write along with 5 sub-topics. If they like it, they will get back to you. You can write up to 5 articles for them. They pay around $100 per article.

9. Listverse
Listverse is a website that is primarily about lists. So if you think you’re good at writing listicles, you can write for them. You can create any type of list in as much as the topic is unique, unusual or interesting and the items are up to 10. If your list is approved for publishing, you will get paid $100.

10. The Layout
This is one genuine site that pays for approved articles within 48 hours of publishing. They focus on offering their readers articles based on the website design niche. They also help writers with topics in case you’re finding it difficult to come up with one. They receive articles of 700-1,200 word count and pay up to $150 per article.

http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/10-genuine-websites-you-can-write-for.html

P. S
Links to the "write for us page" are embedded in the blog post.

Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by seun0225(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
am interested. You can contact me on gmail: boluwaseun53@gmail.com or on phone ;08094751839
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by NLlovedoctor: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

idsam700@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by lucyqueen(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:

I am interested
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by 0225front: 8:34am On Feb 13, 2018
czarina:
most of those websites listed above outrightly reject non-native English writers, I'm not discouraging anybody oo, but I'd advice you not to waste time on those, while it's possible to visit these websites and view the contents, once you eventually click the 'write for us' icon, the bot detects your IP address and then you are shown the door. Pretty fast at that. I wouldn't waste time on those myself. But good luck if you decide to try cool

Nigerians are capable of a lot of stuff; the good, the bad and the ugly
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by lucyqueen(m): 8:37am On Feb 13, 2018
Raiyell:

Call me wicked, perverted, or unfeeling towards the plight of my countrymen: I still will not.

I remember some years ago when I introduced my people to Textbroker.co.uk, within three months, Nigeria and the whole of west Africa was proscribed from the site because of their magu-magu ways. I shed tears!

1. iWriter.com
2. Crowdcontent.com

reply my mail
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2018
Raiyell:

1. iWriter.com
2. Crowdcontent.com

Kindly mentor me sir on how a number of websites that accept Nigerians other than your money spinner. You could reach me via 08033213577 or Suleimanrays@gmail.com
Re: 10 Genuine Websites You Can Write For And Get Paid Instantly by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 13, 2018
afbstrategies:
Am in Suleimanrays@gmail.con

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lust City / VICTIMS- Fiction / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.