Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,579 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (20860 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / "She Did Traditional Marriage Last Week, Got Scholarship To US This Week" / His Sister Wants To Dump Her Nursing Course Abroad because Of Marriage Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by CastedAyo: 3:28am On Feb 10, 2018
A 22-year-old lady took to a popular Kenyan Facebook page yesterday, to seek advice from other women.

According to her, she got a scholarship to study abroad but her boyfriend of three years doesn't want her to go, claiming that he is too old and wants them to get married soon.

See her post and advice dished out by some women;
"Hello mums, I recently got a 4year scholarship to study abroad.So the problem is that I have this man I have been dating for 3 years now he's so good and stuff. He's 26 and I'm 22. He doesn't approve of my going outcountry claiming he's too old and wants we get married asap.Im confused what do I do? I don't want to loose this chance and also I don't want to loose this man. He's been everything to me for the last three years.
TIA."

https://torimill.com/2018/02/i-dont-want-to-lose-him-lady-contemplates-giving-up-scholarship-to-study-abroad-because-her-boyfriend-doesnt-approve.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Innobee99(m): 3:34am On Feb 10, 2018
A boy friend that doesn't want your progress, Is that one a boy friend?

End time boy friend

Second Time on FTC
Dedicated to this shithole!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by NothingDoMe: 5:05am On Feb 10, 2018
Shey she can do both na.

The boyfriend needs this...

26 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by SweetyZinta(f): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Since the news is from Kenya, I give up!

You can not hear Nigerian girl spewing such especially if she's from Benin Kingdom grin grin

Oba atokpey!!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by quinSonia(f): 7:40am On Feb 10, 2018
Kenya pipo self
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
FOOLISHNESS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Empress2014(f): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Arindi omo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by HoLEEsinner: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Her village people's network is on 4G

12 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by juanjo2: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
abeg if aubameyang can score 3 goals against Tottenham, then Dis kind of new go make sense small

1 Like

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
Village people at work

3 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Olamyyde(m): 10:44am On Feb 10, 2018
If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

Jim Rohn

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by TruthG: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
brain is needed

11 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Lol. cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
The power of preek! cool

BTW: where are her parents or elders, cant she seek for their advise?

1 Like

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Fanatique: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Lols it's not like that. Let him wait for you. Or live abroad with you. Your education and usefulness to society is greater than any marriage, that is what you were born for. A girl nearly lost her admission for me back in the days but today we are not together, she have a baby for one soldier captain now and she is serving. Thank God I didn't allow her then.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Naturalobserver(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Eya ....What a wicked world! Her village people are even following her on social media....Look at the 237 reactions.Some like what she said,some are happy about it why the ones with conscience are angry. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by BruncleZuma: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
How to Identify an Idiot 101

2 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
Are you from Benin Kingdom?

SweetyZinta:

You can not hear Nigerian girl spewing such especially if she's from Benin Kingdom grin grin

Oba atokpey!!!
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by smith666999(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
I like this kind of lady, contact me if u are one.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Talklesss(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Abroad could be Venezuela na
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Evidence1000(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2018
Wow
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Ammyluv2003(f): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
This isn't new! It happened to one of my friends....I was so mad that I stopped talking to her for almost 2years.
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by ednut1(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Radarada. Alot of women give up their dreams cos they wanna be mrs. Rabbish. D one i see d guy say make she no move to lag after she got a job paying over 350k

2 Likes

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by kadreeG7(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
hmmm!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by Small080(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Olorun this girl need senselline and parnasharp oh..... boyfriend bawo ? she need deliverance
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by GLOBALINF: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2018
So funny
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by reality17(m): 10:50am On Feb 10, 2018
SweetyZinta:

shocked shocked really?

Oba atokpey!!!
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by dingbang(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2018
SweetyZinta:

Oba atokpey!!!
I dey tell you.. Even a Nigerian girl cannot be asking such question
Re: Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend by sisisioge: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Ode omo...I had a bf I thought the world of at 22yrs too...but now I wonder what I ever saw in him. I wouldn't have perched my tent with him knowing what I know now. Biko go and study.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Wake Up At 27 Years / What Romancelander Have You Met?✘ / Clothes Is Really Covering Nigeria Girls Yansh Especially The Big Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.