Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56955 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by TourismMan(m): 8:15am On Feb 10, 2018
Smarty98:
Might be right anyways,let me goan book bet9ja,I might be lucky 2day abi wat do u think?

Pray make e no cut. I stopped doing that sh!t over 2yrs ago when I realized I was dashing out my small income. Very difficult (if not totally impossible) to win that sh!t.

5 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 10, 2018
LordKO:
Misconception and misinformation at its peak. Success can never make a good lady (person) to become bad. In fact, sane and sound people tend to become more refined as they attains greater heights in life.

It's obvious that the OP has mistakenly likened characteristics of aristocratic (successful/independent) ladies for toxicity - a small-minded person will surely do.
Nice post. Very aptly put.

People who fear succesful ladies (people) are victims of their own insecurities.

7 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
waiting for the right choice at 30 is like leaving a husband material guy at 25 to ending up with a boyfriend material as husband at 30+....it's goddamn late mehnn

It's NEVER too late to meet the right one. Some people may marry earlier in life, only to divorce & marry again at a later stage. Marrying at any age doesn't guarantee a lasting marriage, so I don't know what the big deal is about.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by jobonnairaland: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2018
nancyv:
I thought guys like successful women?
if the girl is a gold digger now,they will bash her.
Guys don't know what they want.
They insult dependent women and run away from independent women.
Not really. I am a man. I detest some certain qualities in a woman. One of them is paying more attention to herself selfishly instead of balancing it with home.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
They are confused beings. More confused than the females they claim to be. What we usually hear is; she must be career driven, loyal, and rich but once a lady possess these qualities and she's single, she automatically becomes a problem but if the reverse was the case, then she's a gold-digging whöre no man should associate with. What a confused gender!.

Exactly!
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2018
spot-on! ....#bitter truth!... that lady is a rare breed!
most ladies won't admit.

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
See one of dem

4 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Gerrard59(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2018
But I thought Nigerian/NL males want successful aka independent ladies? Why this one na? No be una talk say na asset not liability, una want?

Why the shift in the goal post in the middle of the game? Or are you a consumer of Hypo made by Crisy?

9 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Cherrycandy: 8:22am On Feb 10, 2018
Dumb people everywhere

Nothing satisfies them

A lady is career driven and she's bringing something to the table and someone somewhere is still complaining about her attitude being disastrous....Attitude doesn't come with age. It's just dependent on the individual

If a lady isn't working and just in a relationship....the next thing people say is what does she have to offer. Rubbish undecided

14 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2018
nancyv:
I thought guys like successful women?
if the girl is a gold digger now,they will bash her.
Guys don't know what they want.
They insult dependent women and run away from independent women.
They belittle the ladies that struggle and sell on the road.

They insult the slay queens. They despise the independent and successful ones.

It may seem as if they are confused, but they are not. What they really want is a slave not a great woman.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Una don come ba?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Humility017(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You must have a good one yourself 1st. No person is gonna give you attitude if you're a good boy.
some will...the fact that you've a good attitude and you treat people wit respect does not mean...that some persons will treat you in same manner....

not everyone have a good character....It is more common wit women though some men are very proud too....
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2018
Monex come and defend your people o... cheesy
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!

Guy, you didn't have to bad mouth all Akwa Ibom and Calabar girls cos your sister who married a [igbo] monster got killed by him. Sorry for your loss but don't transfer aggression to innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 10, 2018
yep, thats how most ladies over 30 behave very selfish and stingy with too many dark secret, prayers and anointing oil wont cure their disease, neither will sleeping with prophets.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2018
Humility017:

some will...the fact that you've a good attitude and you treat people wit respect does not mean...that some persons will treat you in same manner....

not everyone have a good character....It is more common wit women though some men are very proud too....

Let's not point fingers then. Both sides have not so nice people. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Gerrard59(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2018
Cherrycandy:
Dumb people everywhere

Nothing satisfies them

A lady is career driven and she's bringing something to the table and someone somewhere is still complaining about her attitude being disastrous....Attitude doesn't come with age. It's just dependent on the individual

If a lady isn't working and just in a relationship....the next thing people say is what does she have to offer. Rubbish undecided

Welcome to Nigeria social media space grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by IAMBlesssed(f): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Small minded people everywhere.. SMH. Single ladies have suffered in this con3..

7 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by fellowman: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2018
Meajor:
Na only thunder go fire that physiotherapist..... Girl wey dey 30 and above the more responsible.. She no go fey disturb you on yeye issues, because maturity don enter... Make I no begin mention the benefits attached to marrying/dating a matured lady...
Someone go say age no be maturity, dat law no apply for ladies

to me smally dey more reasonable and more responsible, they don't give you headache and there are benefits attached to dating and marrying a smally.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by franchasng: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
They are confused beings. More confused than the females they claim to be. What we usually hear is; she must be career driven, loyal, and rich but once a lady possess these qualities and she's single, she automatically becomes a problem but if the reverse was the case, then she's a gold-digging whöre no man should associate with. What a confused gender!.

lol, the poster is right to some extent. all men desire to date and marry successful ladies but the reality most times makes guys run away from successful ladies.

there are very good successful ladies, one of my friend is so lucky to date and marry one; she is successful, humble, cute and very amazing, even me admire her. and my friend used to be a bad guy, but this lady's good character made him decide to change for good plus pressure from us his friends. Who knows maybe why she remained good was because my friend is also successful,who knows

so there are very good successful single ladies above 30yrs but they are very few, the bad ones outnumber them.

now let me ask u, dont u see lots of successful men, rich guys, buoyant guys so in love and worshipping their broke girlfriends and wives, but we hardly see successful ladies that are in love and worshipping their broke boyfriends and husbands, its usually insult and drama from the successful lady to their broke or struggling man.

this is why men cry fowl. many rich and successful guys are out there loving broke ladies like mumu, even worshipping the broke ladies and showering them with love. gifts, cars, etc but u will never see successful ladies do same for a broke guy, instead successful ladies only respect men who are richer and more successful than them, that is the problem.

only very few ladies remain good and humble when they are successful, even to their family members, female friends and what have u, women know this truth

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olowobaba10: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2018
IS THAT HOW YOUR DUMB PLASTIC AND WOODEN BRAIN WORKS ? MR GIGGOLO .
LordKO:
Misconception and misinformation at its peak. Success can never make a good lady (person) to become bad. In fact, sane and sound people tend to become more refined as they attains greater heights in life.

It's obvious that the OP has mistakenly likened characteristics of aristocratic (successful/independent) ladies for toxicity - a small-minded person will surely do.

Aristocratic ladies and sagaciousness are inseparable, and nothing irritates a small-minded person like such. To be in the good book of a small-minded person you (as an aristocrat) must intentionally become either or both servile and subjugable to him/her.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Humility017(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Let's not point fingers then. Both sides have not so nice people. Case closed.
not really pointing fingers...because of the nature of my job...I meet and interact wit different people daily...and also 90% of my colleagues are females...many not married.

it is never difficult to get a good man or woman to settle down wit..
when one have a good character...

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by BluntBoy(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I wish.
But thanks for the compliment, sweety.
You are welcome, sugar.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by arnold123: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2018
HeWrites:
Nigerian physiotherapist identified as @physioNiyi on twitter has taken to the platform to warn all Nigerian men to stay away from any successful lady that is 30 years of age and still single with no kid.

According to the physiotherapist, such lady's attitude is disastrous.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/run-away-from-any-successful-lady-that-is-above-30-and-still-single-nigerian-physiotherapist-warns.html

NEVER JUDGE, U DONT KNOW WHAT SHE MAY HAVE GONE THROUGH!
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Humility017:

not really pointing fingers...because of the nature of my job...I meet and interact wit different people daily...and also 90% of my colleagues are females...many not married

Why do some of you guys seem to have an issue with a woman who is not married? It's not by force. Many marriages bite the dust everyday, it's no wonder some people nowadays are reluctant to get married. It ain't what it used to be.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by phineas: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
and this is why the circle of poverty and abuse continue with Nigerian women

So plus strikes and all she finally graduates at 25years from NYSC ,a girl from a poverty striclen family

gets an entry level job at 27,and her priority is getting married and pooping babies....unserious fellows

with this thinking they will remain poor and abused with income level of lower economic status for life

serious women build a carrer to break their families and themselves from been destitute.Building a carrer takes time with no place for distraction.those women who sacrice to do so are rare

those are actually the real ones to be respected.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olowobaba10: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
TRUTH IS VERY BITTER

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Humility017(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Why do some of you guys seem to have an issue with a woman who is not married? It's not by force. Many marriages bite the dust everyday, it's no wonder some people nowadays are reluctant to get married. It ain't what it used to be.
nobody has a problem wit then...
you need not to be told...that many worries about their singleness...more than you think guys do...

engage in a conversation wit ladies day above 25 and see how worried they're about getting married and no available suitors
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by habsydiamond(m): 8:36am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

It's NEVER too late to meet the right one. Some people may marry earlier in life, only to divorce & marry again at a later stage. Marrying at any age doesn't guarantee a lasting marriage, so I don't know what the big deal is about.
it's true thou....but majority of women with good jobs, houses and exotic cars usually end up with gold diggers....simply because when good guys are toasting them when dem be 24+ dem dey do like ram wey dem wey dem won go take fight for stadium...

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by henryhemon(m): 8:38am On Feb 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?

Did you read anything about priorities here? Keyword they have toxic attitudes cuz most of them feel they have arrived.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 8:42am On Feb 10, 2018
Humility017:

nobody has a problem wit then...
you need not to be told...that many worries about their singleness...more than you think guys do...

engage in a conversation wit ladies day above 25 and see how worried they're about getting married and no available suitors

In that case, then thank God some of us live in the 21 century. I fail to comprehend why anyone would be stressing about not being married, when married couples are either cheating on each other or on their way to the divorce court. IMO, life is less stressful when there's no paperwork involved.

6 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by bintushop: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2018
freedomchild:
The poster is right.. Those ladies can do anything to you if you cross their lane. That's why despite their social status they have no serious men around them
example of such women are: Genevie Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Linda Ikeji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.