Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals (2432 Views)

Ortom Reveals How Pastor Adeboye Stopped Him From Quitting Second Term Race / If Benue Votes Buhari / Ohaneze: We’ll Vote Against Atiku, PDP If…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2018
AishaBuhari:

NgeneUkwenu, what happened to NgeneUkwenu moniker? Has it been banned?
i miss ngeneukwenu and omenkalives : the sai babarian pundits of nairaland grin
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 10, 2018
BiafraIShere:
It's done and dusted, Ortom is now a PDP member, we are only waiting for the official announcement cool
exactly and obviously
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 10, 2018
BiafraIShere:
It's done and dusted, Ortom is now a PDP member, we are only waiting for the official announcement cool
obviously and exactly
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by ogbeniolola: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2018
I wish I could click "like" to your post one million times!....Ortom doesn't like discussing projects or workers' salaries; he prefers the public sympathy he's enjoying from the crises he created and his second term agenda!
MossLuv:
We don't want him in PDP. let him pack and leave govt house 2019. He is the worst governor since the history of Benue.

The issue herdsmen he is trying his best though. But how can a Governor who have no single project for almost 3years and can not pay workers think of second term?
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by desgiezd(m): 11:11am On Feb 10, 2018
It, really, is not about APC or PDP because the other time that people in Plateau State were being slaughtered in their tens, PDP was in power both at the Federal level and also in Plateau State.
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by PureMe01: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
onuhabel1:
showing a man of his people ba

benue people want you to pay their salary, why not do that?
now u remember he has not paid salary.wen he was ass-licking ur Bubu with u supporting him blindly,u forgot there was anything word like "salary"..
I only sight a disappointed and demented Fulani asslicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by letusbepieces: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Benue is never an APC state.

Benue is never a Northern state.

Do yourself and people a favour and not just defect to PDP, but move your state south where it belongs.
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by weownlagos: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Best news so far.
Re: I'll Defect To PDP If Benue People So Wish, Ortom Reveals by weownlagos: 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
imhotep:

i miss ngeneukwenu and omenkalives : the sai babarian pundits of nairaland grin
Ngeneukwenu now has a new handle Ikpunnu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! / BREAKING: 89 Niger Soldiers Feared Killed In Jihadist Attack / Africa's Largest Economy: I Beg You, Stop Celebrating Your Mediocrity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.