Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74738 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2005
Lover's corner: What pet name do you call him or her and why?

We all want to call our lovers a pet name - something different from their original names. Gone are the days of sweetheart, honey and the likes (anyone in the house agree?) lipsrsealed

As for me, what pet name do I call him? I call him pinky bear. Why? Because he's got the pinkest lips ever, and he's broadchested like a bear. rolleyes

So you all have to tell us what you call him or her and why you gave him or her that pet name.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mosiate(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2005
Gone at the days when I used to have one. I called him "mine" (oni temi), because what is mine is mine even when it's not good.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2005
mosiate:

because what is mine is mine even when it's not good.
wat is urs is urs even wen its not good? why not make it good if its dat bad?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Seun(m): 6:30pm On Jun 11, 2005
I would advice my beloved sisters not to feel they are "stuck" with any man who is just a boyfriend: what you are not married to is not yours, so you can always exchange it for a better model.

I don't really believe in pet names. I identify with the name 'Seun' and it is the sweetest music to my ears!

2 Likes

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 10:15am On Jun 12, 2005
Seun:

I don't really believe in pet names.  I identify with the name 'Seun' and it is the sweetest music to my ears!
hmnn oluwaseun, i still believe u dont have a girlfriend... that's why u dont have a pet name for her.. neither does she have for u
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Rald2: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2005
Do you mean to say names like sweetheart, sugarpie, Honey and all that are no longer it? Are we talking about names for our pets i.e dogs, cats, monkeys or for a loved one?

Better know what you call your spouse when people are around. Like seun said it should be pleasing to the ear.

I CALL MINE Ore! My spouse, my friend , my all
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2005
Rald2:

Do you mean to say names like sweetheart, sugarpie, Honey and all that are no longer it? Are we talking about names for our pets I.e dogs, cats, monkeys or for a loved one?

why act like you don't know what we are talking about here!! i was expecting you to say you call him DOG or RAT........ am talking based on what you said o!!... i dint know you were going to say na ore you  dey call your own.HUHUHUH!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2005
Its always good to be unique, My girl call me OKO MI (My Husband) and I call her Ololufemi (my lover)
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2005
bolasho:

Its always good to be unique, My girl call me OKO MI (My Husband) and I call her Ololufemi (my lover)
aint this the bum, u re so original!

1 Like

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2005
Thank Pinky, I must confess... each time she calls me OKO MI, I feel very challenge and its makes me feel at home
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2005
bolasho:

Thank Pinky, I must confess... each time she calls me OKO MI, I feel very challenge and its makes me feel at home
i have this friend who calls her boyfriend OKO mi wen we were in skool. i used to trip but then ... i was teling her if the guy should dump her [I]peren[/I]... all this OKO mi will be like a slap on her face....how wrong i was..they got married Feb..2005.....

2 Likes

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2005
To be sincere, My present girlfriend wont be the first girl to call me OKO MI, my ex-girlfriend way back at Moshood Abiola Poly where i had my polytechnic edu used to call me that, but she left me at the end it was a very sad experince for me, that i sometimes doubt ladies calling and saying the love men. But life has to go on and here I am with Ololufemi who has given me a new life

1 Like

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by twinkledew(f): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2005
having pet names does not mean when u get dumped it wld feel like a slap. i do not think so anyway i call me "ex" cutie, becos he is very very cute.all gurls love him to death.
Pinky nice topic tho.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2005
bolasho:

To be sincere, My present girlfriend wont be the first girl to call me OKO MI, my ex-girlfriend
hmnnn so re u trying to tell us u are a husband material///not with all the girls callin gu OKO mi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2005
Well Pinky I am very sure I will make a very good husband rolleyes for my to be wife. smiley cool
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2005
hmnnn I say AMEN
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Allenpowered(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2005
where the men at?

or guyz don't you have pet names for your gals?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mosiate(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2005
aallen,wwhat does she call you?or are like seun-no girrlfriend?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 1:57pm On Jun 14, 2005
Thank you Mosiate, I was about asking him what she calls him ooo, But i know he cant be like Seun. So Allen pls tell us what she calls u oooo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2005
Allenpowered:

where the men at?

or guyz don't you have pet names for your gals?
i thot i was the only one observing the fact that most guys have not told us what their chics call them..... or do they want to tell us their names re so horrible they had better not be made public?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by golddigger1(f): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2005
bolasho:

In yoruba
the OKO spelling means two things

OKO can mean husband
then
OKO can also mean [the organ]

so sincerely what one is she really calling you? wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2005
gold_digger:

bolasho link=topic=434.msg5275#msg5275 date=1118674485:

In yoruba

OKO can mean husband
then
OKO can also mean D--k

so sincerely what one is she really calling you?  wink

lol.... well am a confirm yoruba guy ooo, so when i say OKO MI, i mean my husband, and not D**k
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2005
gold_digger:

bolasho link=topic=434.msg5275#msg5275 date=1118674485:

In yoruba

OKO can mean husband
then
OKO can also mean D--k

so sincerely what one is she really calling you?  wink
godl digger....dont be raw...wetin dey do u sef..keep ur composure o!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by tayotina(f): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2005
Pinky, that was a good question gold digger asked, Don't you think so? tongue
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2005
tayotina:

Pinky, that was a good question gold digger asked, Don't you think so?  tongue

Obviously I had given him a very good answer. But na wa ooooo Tayo.... OKO MI is My Husband and not My D**K
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by tayotina(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2005
Ah Sorry oh. I thought OKO MI meant my prick.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by legry(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2005
Tayo LOL Wonderful
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dablessed(f): 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2005
Pinky:

Rald2 link=topic=434.msg5130#msg5130 date=1118659056:

Do you mean to say names like sweetheart, sugarpie, Honey and all that are no longer it? Are we talking about names for our pets I.e dogs, cats, monkeys or for a loved one?

why act like you dont know what we are talking about here!! I was expecting you to say you call him DOG or RAT........ am taking based on what you said o!!... I dint know you were going to say na ore you  dey call your own.HUHUHUH!

Pinky,

I'm full of laughter here o! you are just a case.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dablessed(f): 5:33pm On Jun 16, 2005
Pet names are really good. I'll let u know what his pet name is when he shows up ok? Trust me, i will.

Ciao
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bolasho(m): 9:50am On Jun 17, 2005
Some of my friends calls their girls CONGO
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Seun(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2005
Rald2: Are we talking about names for our pets I.e dogs, ...

Billy and Shermin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Pinky(f): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2005
dablessed:

Pinky,

I'm full of laughter here o! you are just a case.
dablessed baby, am a case,, i know too. at times when i get to read my own post, i just start to laugh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.