Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74693 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by yme1(f): 12:32am On May 03, 2009
my breadth
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mylove4him(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
i call him my love cos ve loved him since the days of John the Baptist.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
no one has answered the question.what do you call your girl and let us forget about OKO MI issues OK
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
no body has answered the question here.what do you call your girl pls let us know especially me ooooo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Anamelechi: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
I call him my hero.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
i call him my love cos ve loved him since the days of John the Baptist.
sis you lie for there
you no john the baptist
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by cheta02(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2009
Hi all,my friends call Me "AKA-EGO-OCHA"no pet names whatsoever,but they feel me whenever am around them'''laughs cool''thats the way it should be.i dont bother about pet names cos if u aint got the money,shun pet-names and kiss them good buy.
Money invokes pet-names,money buys them,money maintains those names,
so fellas go get your money right,then u FLY to chicago and buy one.SAFE
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bubblegum(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2009
he is my sugar
i'm his kandy
smiley
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2009
Smurf.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by azeeza(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2009
i call him HONEYBOI,IFEMI and sometime i called him my CHERRY PIE or TOMTOM kiss
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
She calls me Namdie - in the most sexy manner kiss kiss kiss

I call her my cookie grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
sugarlumps
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
i call her baby mi

ibukun mi i've missed you o
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
we talked like a few hours ago, miss ke
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
yes because you have that effect on me.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
effect schmecks.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by spicy007(f): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
my boo calls me "Iyawo mi" and i call him "Jay Luv".
i have an uncle and aunty that have been calling each other "P.M" since i was little, say like 8 yrs old. im in my mid-twenties now
when i asked my other cousin what it meant, she said its "Precious Mine" as opposed to "My Precious".
i asked them myself and they refused to tell me till tomorrow.
i think its really cute, to the extend their friends call the "Mr & Mrs. P.M."
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
first one: ma sun shine, most beautiful eyes
2nd one: precious
3rd one: hunnybunny, he was a big bear
4th: careybeary. he was a big baby that needed a lot of pamper
5th:if he comes, i will call him, , emmm, emmm, ma heartbeat amogst others
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
olusolami. me nko wht will you call me?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TheSeeker(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

olusolami. me nko wht will you call me?
Flirter

I call her : My jewel, my everything, my heartbeat, my air, my love, my life, etc.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
CH******: lets see, eemmm, welll, eemm, Rambo?, hahahahah
the seeker: u, mi charming, mos def, lol
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

Flirter

I call her : My jewel, my everything, my heartbeat, my air, my love, my life, etc.

i can't remember the last time i flirted. been so long.

ki lo de? how can i be rambo?
who is that girl on your profile. i suggest you introduce her to me sharp sharp

looks aren't everything but she can be my queen
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
no can do, its gon' cost u baby, how much u willing to give?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
She take ma money. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
olusolami:

no can do, its gon' cost u baby, how much u willing to give?
lol hell to the no. least you called me baby. baby baby
i ain't givin' you no money. only tramps ask for money in exchange for those kinds of favors and i know you better than that

ibkaye:

She take ma money. . . lipsrsealed
who took your money? ibukun temi nikan
singin: o wat an amazing girl
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
well only losers pick on innocent pretty pictures just for the fun of it, i
@ibkaye: hey girl, get used to it,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol ok
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol lol see yourself you should be delighted
na you sabi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by gregoro(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
Imagine na only me no get person wey go call me OKO MI, can someone help out, maybe PINKY should, grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dawn001(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
I cal her Sapphire, Sundance, Pearl etc. She means many thngs to me. As she unfolds,i tend 2find out dt she is more dn wt i cal Her!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by pinkstar(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
pet names are good, cos it gives the relationship meaning.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Emrys(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
try CHOCOLATE KULI KULI !!!! LOL cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Caught Making Love To A Mannequin In Broad Daylight In Zimbabwe / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.