Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74737 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by naijacutee(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2006
He's "Apeman" and I'm "Mummy". or sometimes he's "agbero" and I'm "mama-agbero"

1 Like

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by eslynera(f): 2:52am On Dec 07, 2006
honey.
honey bunch.
sweetie
sweet heart.
handy.
husby
sexxy lipzz.
lurve.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by experience(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2006
naijacutee:

He's "Apeman" and I'm "Mummy". or sometimes he's "agbero" and I'm "mama-agbero"

3 shots ina d air 4 u, una too much!!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mide2(f): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2006
Call her Mummy too, lol, just kidding, Mama might do tho
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by MerC2(f): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2006
HAH! This is funneh, cheesy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by tayuboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2006
MY BABE CALLS ME "MD" (My Dear). I REALLY FEEL IN LOVE ANYTIME SHE CALLS ME "MD".
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Cristally(f): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2006
Schatzi wink- Dicker grin - Stinker cheesy , depends on the situation wink
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by eniola1310(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2006
the most romantic name u can call ur man is DICK or DICKSON grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ronnieslimz(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2006
well i call him babyboi and he calls me babygurl

lol. . . i love it that way. . its kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by obedz(m): 1:49am On Dec 25, 2006
well i wish i have one butt i dont so i simply call them by their first names.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by sweetlove(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2006
I wish I Had one,I would call Him ( Myheart) because she is always On My Mind.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by fellow(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2006
Mami
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by gem87(f): 10:59pm On Dec 29, 2006
his name is ikechukwu n i call him ikem - my strength
and he calls me obim - my heart
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by sammyjl(f): 11:05am On Jan 08, 2007
cool Wify
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2007
i call him pumkin pie, honey pie,my king, mine, my crown(ade ori mi), temi nikan, my best friend and he call me his sunshine,iyawo mi,my love, baby, sugar pie and mummy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mrpataki(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2007
mubowa:

i call him pumkin pie, honey pie,my king, mine, my crown(ade ori mi), temi nikan, my best friend and he call me his sunshine,iyawo mi,my love, baby, sugar pie and mummy
Just all that what of chicken pie and meat pie grin grin

I refer to her as titemi!

1 Like

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2007
@MRPATAKI, if this na exam,no be curse, you go fail. the question is what pet name/s do you call your lover? they no say talk about other people' lover. o boyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by stanech: 4:32pm On Jan 13, 2007
I call her bitch and she calls me nigga
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by omogenaija(f): 1:14am On Jan 14, 2007
@ thiefofheart

i completely agree with u
that shit is nasty
if u call him daddy then u shouldnt be involved with him
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Macgreat(m): 4:55am On Jan 14, 2007
I call her "software" wink and she calls me "hardware" isn't that romantic grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by omogenaija(f): 5:04am On Jan 14, 2007
Macgreat:

I call her "software" wink and she calls me "hardware" isn't that romantic grin

shocked shocked
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 14, 2007
nice thread, makes me nostalgic!

I used to call her my little baby because she smelled like a baby, she purred like a cat anytime i cuddled her or carried her!
phew! time flies!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2007
I call her MAMA and she calls me DEARIE
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2007
At our best, I call her My TOTO and she calls me My DICK.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by niceuzor: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2007
what a thread?

well as for me i will call her "sweety petty" Hey Girls what do think?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by menike(m): 6:29am On Jan 15, 2007
SHE CALLS ME "m" cool
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by belle4u2nv(f): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2007
We both called ourselves CALITO
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by jerseygurl(f): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2007
i call him ma little boops, grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2007
he calls me ibadiaran or olori mi, i call him ololufeemi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by cutieexx(f): 1:35am On Jan 27, 2007
fynewaka:

At our best, I call her My TOTO and she calls me My DICK.
u're all nasty!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin no be ma buizness though!!!!!!!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by stanech: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2007
;d ;d ;d
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by cutieexx(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2007
@ stanech,
dat was ur no. 211 post, couldnt u ave modified it undecided

anyways, 'Nkem' meaning 'my own' also sounds perfect

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.