Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (31022 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Angelanest: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2018
A woman is planning on divorcing her husband for lying about his genotype before getting married. According to the lady, she is an AS and just discovered that her husband too is an AS and now she's scared that her unborn baby might be SS.

The woman who revealed she is four weeks pregnant - also alleged that her brother-in-law is threatening her hence she wants to know her options in leaving her husband.

Below is the shared chat between her and human rights activist; Emeka Ugwuonye‎...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pregnant-woman-plans-divorce-husband-lying-genotype-screenshots.html

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Angelanest: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Eldavis(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2018
[i][/i]wahala [i][/i]everywhere shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by bjayx: 9:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Na wah ooo
He probably lied so as not to lose her

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
dont tell us, dont plan, just divorce why dont u shut up, must u tell us.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by pocohantas(f): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmm, I didn't know men tell lies too to get a wife. I thought we are the only ones scared of menopause and loneliness lipsrsealed

Didn't they do those [compulsory] medical tests before [church] marriage?

Anyway,her reason for wanting this divorce is very sensible.
For the sake of her unborn kids.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by ubunja(m): 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
she is too shallow and vain, not to mention petty. smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by xynerise: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by BruncleZuma: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

What an advisor...pack out of his house. Wow, just wow.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Angelanest:
A woman is planning on divorcing her husband for lying about his genotype before getting married. According to the lady, she is an AS and just discovered that her husband too is an AS and now she's scared that her unborn baby might be SS.

The woman who revealed she is four weeks pregnant - also alleged that her brother-in-law is threatening her hence she wants to know her options in leaving her husband.

Below is the shared chat between her and human rights activist; Emeka Ugwuonye‎...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/pregnant-woman-plans-divorce-husband-lying-genotype-screenshots.html

I know of two families in the same situation

Both As

Family 1: Had five kids, two SS , one died.

Family2. Six kids, five AA and one SS with factor F.

And now we have IVF which can be used to reduce the risks.

Still, the man should have told the truth

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by gunners160(m): 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Hmmm, I didn't know men tell lies too to get a wife. I thought we are the only ones scared of menopause and loneliness lipsrsealed

So u knw say u dey suffer for menopause and loneliness. Besides how many men have u date? just tell us the few u met are scumbags

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Divorce is nothing today. How funny?

Divorce is not the next thing. The case will be worsened by divorce.

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by kokakola: 12:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chai!
People can lie ooo.

Lying.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Tripple34(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Angelanest:

Honestly I have a strong feeling this particular chat log is mere fiction. All the same I strongly abhor deceits in life long transactions such as marriage.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by dhabrite(m): 12:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Eehya!!! Thank God am AA and am Igbo again. The thing is I am yet to be taken. In a nutshell I am single. In other news ladies can apply.

Any guy wey try rubbish with me ehn!! I no dey roll that way. Una dey hear sha

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Well, an AS copule have a chance of having SS babies.

It does not mean that they would actually have SS babies.

IVF reduces the risk even further
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Gkay1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
a little lie can destroy the whole generation.

PDP lie to us
APC lie to us
now husband lied to his own wife because of lust not love.

dis life strong shaaaaa.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Babalegba(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:
she is too shallow and vain, not to mention petty. smh
Why do you think she is being shallow and petty.Being a sickle celled is not good for the child.The man is evil and selfish

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dear nothing God cn nt do.
Divorx is bad.

We're is nwamaikpe
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by imstrong1: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
The more kids they have the higher the chances of having one with sickle cell
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Robisky001(m): 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
This is a delicate issue that need to be treated with handglof. Specialty in relationship issues should shed more light on the issue on ground.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Fianze93(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Good enough reason for Divorce...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Xisnin(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Well, an AS copule have a chance of having SS babies.

It does not mean that they would actually have SS babies.

IVF reduces the risk even further

IVF is not like paracetamol that everyone can afford.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by dhabrite(m): 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
imstrong1:
The more kids they have the higher the chances of having one with sickle cell

There is one in four chance that the couple would give birth to a sickle celled child.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by MorataFC: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by EDUECO(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
rxmusa:
Faithfulness and Sincerity are vital ingredients for long term sustainable relationship.

Meanwhile some patriotic Nigerians are defining ineptitude of Buhari's administration
An inept govt paid govt workers salary arrears from 2011-2016.

An inept govt will is paying pensioners from 1980 and given pensioners the best treatment never given through PTAD.

An inept govt has completed Abuja metro line.

An inept govt started Mambilla Hydropower project of 3050mw 40years after.

An inept govt is improving on power generation and transmission from less than 3000mw in 2015 to over 7000mw 2years after.

An inept govt will commission itakpe-warri-ajaokuta standard gauge rail line abandoned since 1987.

An inept govt has reduced out of school pupils from 10.5m to 8.6m in two years according UNICEF and UNESCO.

An inept govt is feeding over 5m pupils every school day in 19 states.

An inept govt is increasing saving in Excess Crude Account and increased foreign reserves to $40b from $29b inherited.

An inept govt moved 24 steps in World Bank ease of doing business global ranking.

An inept govt bailed out all states (whether it is PDP or APC) with 2trillion to be able to pay workers and run.

An inept govt is rolled back Boko Haram.

An inept govt reduced monthly import bill from $5b to $1.5b.

An inept govt increased Agro export by 150per cent in 2017.

Under an inept govt revenue generating agencies are posting record revenues to federation account e.g FIRS, Customs, NIMASA.

An inept govt is embarking on ambitious national rail network projects and roads.

So the govts that were not inept what did they do?

What did previous govt do that this 'inept' govt now turned bad. Previous govt left First World class network of roads and pipelines?

Did they leave working refineries and downstream infrastructure like depots etc and this inept govt destroyed them in two years or more?

I forgot to write earlier that this inept govt has reopened fertiliser blending plants of about 15 moribound out of over 30 nationwide.

The inept govt too is reopening national oil pipelines and depots abandoned.

. You're on the wrong thread! Nigerians know what they want in 2019.

On the issue at hand,the woman should wait till the birth of the baby before taking any decision.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2018
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.