Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos (31023 Views)

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
Xisnin:

IVF is not like paracetamol that everyone can afford.

Back to strong genetic counselling and truth telling before marriage
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by dhabrite(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Well, an AS copule have a chance of having SS babies.

It does not mean that they would actually have SS babies.

IVF reduces the risk even further

Chief na biology. The couple have a one in four chance of giving birth to a sickle celled child. IVF or no IVF. Do the crossing yourself. AS + AS = AA AS AS SS.

What is IVF gan?
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Psoul(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
The woman sounds so naive and also in a hurry to take this decision.
She may finally regret her action when the real process begins.

She may be right in seeking divorce, but she really need to understand all it takes to do that and also the implications therein.
She needs a very good professional advise.

I can feel her pains and fear, but don't take this kind of decision wen the tension is so high.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Gkay1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=gunners160 post=64943801] So u knw say u dey suffer for menopause and loneliness. Besides how many men have u date? just tell us the few u met are scumbags

u be correct guy, help us ask her
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
It is well.
The man is a coward. Why do you need to lie, just to keep a woman at the detriment of your kid(s). Its sweet to be in love but its peaceful to love with verifed facts.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
dhabrite:

Chief na biology. The couple have a one in four chance of giving birth to a sickle celled child. IVF or no IVF. Do the crossing yourself. AS + AS = AA AS AS SS.

What is IVF gan?

That is a flawed way of looking at it.

What the data you have just put means that every time a AS couple come together, there is a one in four chance that one of the children could be SS, a two on four chance the kid could be AS and a one in four chance the child could be AA.

Kind of like a lottery.

The family of Nzeogwu, our first coup plotter..the father had six of them. Three of the kids were SS, the others were AA or AS.

Another family I knew...six kids, five AA one SS.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Hespee93: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Hmmm, I didn't know men tell lies too to get a wife. I thought we are the only ones scared of menopause and loneliness lipsrsealed

Didn't they do those [compulsory] medical tests before [church] marriage?

Anyway,her reason for wanting this divorce is very sensible.
For the sake of her unborn kids.
so u agree now that u people really tel lies?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
This country sef.. Nothing man no go see..
So this guy in the bus just finished preaching the gospel then started advertising medicine for erection and quick ejaculation. The switch up was maddd fam.. Laughter won't wunjure the son of man jawe... #Gwags2Wuse

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by ubunja(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Babalegba:
Why do you think she is being shallow and petty.Being a sickle celled is not good for the child.The man is evil and selfish
keep supporting women in their shallow persuits and see how far that will get you. you think from Eden people have been making babies by testing each other's genotype? you think anyone normal even today does that nonsense..smh

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
what the hell is a genotype? eh? our parents got married 40 years ago and some parents got married 60/ 50 years ago without comparing genotypes and still managed to give birth to beautiful, strong and healthy children like we.

Genotype my butt! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Feminas: 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
love is d reason y madam take it easy
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Chetimah(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
This buhari shaaa now you make dis young couple to have SS AND BOTH are A.S....buhari most go..that is the thought of some zombies now but they won't type grin grin cheesy shocked cool
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Bullhari007(m): 12:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
dhabrite:
Eehya!!! Thank God am AA and am Igbo again. The thing is I am yet to be taken. In a nutshell I am single. In other news ladies can apply.

Any guy wey try rubbish with me ehn!! I no dey roll that way. Una dey hear sha
should I summit my CV... cheesy grin I pass all ur requirements with 100% marks
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:

keep supporting women in their shallow persuits and see how far that will get you. you think from Eden people have been making babies by testing each other's genotype? you think anyone normal even today does that nonsense..smh
I wonder o! my parents and other parents managed to give birth to strong, healthy and beautiful children like we 40/50 years ago without comparing genotypes. cheesy

Genotype my butt! grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
she is lucky she managed to get pregnant or have children/child, yet she moaning about Genotype, even children with the matching genotypes can still get ill.

Genotype? what ever the hell that means i don't know!

some women will do anything to have children/child and this one is concerned only about genotype! she is not serious yet. cheesy who genotype epp?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Stop giving them false hope! angry Stop saying jargons like "It does not mean that they would actually have SS babies." An AS-AS couple has a high chance of having SS babies, so do not tell lies, here. I know a family that had 4 kids, with 3 of them being SS and only 1 was an AS. The law of independent assortment comes into play, every single time a child is conceived by such couples. And it is highly unpredictable.

Secondly IVF costs millions. Will you foot the bill for them? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
And an inept individual took time to serenade his inept friends with stories grounded on fallacy...GTFOH.

rxmusa:
Faithfulness and Sincerity are vital ingredients for long term sustainable relationship.

Meanwhile some patriotic Nigerians are defining ineptitude of Buhari's administration
An inept govt paid govt workers salary arrears from 2011-2016.

An inept govt will is paying pensioners from 1980 and given pensioners the best treatment never given through PTAD.

An inept govt has completed Abuja metro line.

An inept govt started Mambilla Hydropower project of 3050mw 40years after.

An inept govt is improving on power generation and transmission from less than 3000mw in 2015 to over 7000mw 2years after.

An inept govt will commission itakpe-warri-ajaokuta standard gauge rail line abandoned since 1987.

An inept govt has reduced out of school pupils from 10.5m to 8.6m in two years according UNICEF and UNESCO.

An inept govt is feeding over 5m pupils every school day in 19 states.

An inept govt is increasing saving in Excess Crude Account and increased foreign reserves to $40b from $29b inherited.

An inept govt moved 24 steps in World Bank ease of doing business global ranking.

An inept govt bailed out all states (whether it is PDP or APC) with 2trillion to be able to pay workers and run.

An inept govt is rolled back Boko Haram.

An inept govt reduced monthly import bill from $5b to $1.5b.

An inept govt increased Agro export by 150per cent in 2017.

Under an inept govt revenue generating agencies are posting record revenues to federation account e.g FIRS, Customs, NIMASA.

An inept govt is embarking on ambitious national rail network projects and roads.

So the govts that were not inept what did they do?

What did previous govt do that this 'inept' govt now turned bad. Previous govt left First World class network of roads and pipelines?

Did they leave working refineries and downstream infrastructure like depots etc and this inept govt destroyed them in two years or more?

I forgot to write earlier that this inept govt has reopened fertiliser blending plants of about 15 moribound out of over 30 nationwide.

The inept govt too is reopening national oil pipelines and depots abandoned.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Tetragramaton(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
My dear is this thing for real. If not that it is happening to a close friend of mine right now. She is as and just found out her husband is as too. The guy said he always thought he was aa so never really bothered . now they are doing ivf worth millions of naira to reduce the chances of having a sickle cell child. But I don't believe the guy and I don't want to cause trouble in my friends home. How can he say he thought he was aa. I think he deliberately married her. I thought it was women that do everything to marry a man seems like men are so into it now.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Gangster1ms: 1:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
she is lucky she managed to get pregnant or have children/child, yet she moaning about Genotype, even children with the matching genotypes can still get ill.

some women will do anything to have children/child and this one is concerned only about genotype! she is not serious yet. cheesy who genotype epp?
At least pity the suffering the innocent child will go through...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

What the data you have just put means that every time a AS couple come together, there is a one in four chance that one of the children could be SS, a two on four chance the kid could be AS and a one in four chance the child could be AA.

Kind of like a lottery.

The family of Nzeogwu, our first coup plotter..the father had six of them. Three of the kids were SS, the others were AA or AS.

The law of independent assortment in genetics, also means that an AS-AS couple could have 5 kids and 4 out of those 5 children, could actually be SS kids. It is a bit like roulette. The wheel of genotype selection spins each time conception occurs, but you can never actually tell where the ball would land. It could be AS, SS or AA.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tetragramaton:
My dear is this thing for real. If not that it is happening to a close friend of mine right now. She is as and just found out her husband is as too. The guy said he always thought he was aa so never really bothered . now they are doing ivf worth millions of naira to reduce the chances of having a sickle cell child. But I don't believe the guy and I don't want to cause trouble in my friends home. How can he say he thought he was aa. I think he deliberately married her. I thought it was women that do everything to marry a man seems like men are so into it now.
If he has never had any cause to check his genotype over the years, he might actually not know what it is. Many people in Nigeria do not even bother to find out their blood group! shocked I had to educate people who were filling out their drivers' license forms on the dangers of writing the wrong blood group in their forms.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by shallysgirl: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Where is the money for Ivf?
Moreover there must be an agreement. The man lied and deceived the lady, that is the crux of the matter

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
ubunja:
she is too shallow and vain, not to mention petty. smh
How's it shallow to want to avoid bringing sick children into an already difficult world?
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:

Stop talking like a kid! Educate yourself! sad Do you know what sickle cell sufferers go through? shocked If you have ever had an SS person as a friend or your family member, you would know that the issue of genotype testing, is real and extremely important. It would help to save a lifetime of heartache and pain. Some SS children do not even get to live long....

If a woman spends time, money, energy, fasting and prayers to conceive a child, and then that child is born with an SS genotype, do you know the lifetime of pain and crises that child would suffer, as well as the agony his mother would be subjected to, for life??

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Gangster1ms:

At least pity the suffering the innocent child will go through...
how did she came to the conclusions that the child will suffer? has a doctor confirmed that the child will suffer? she is just been unneccerssarily paraniod, besides any child can get ill regardless of what genotype they are.
our parenst gave birth to us without comparing genotype i am still here healthy appart from the ussual fever, cold and Flu after 30 years.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
how did she came to the conclusions that the child will suffer? has a doctor confirmed that the child will suffer? she is just been unneccerssarily paraniod, besides any child can get ill regardless of what genotype they are.
our parenst gave birth to us without comparing genotype i am still here healthy appart from the ussual fever, cold and Flu after 30 years.
Are you an SS or sickle-cell person?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Stop talking like a kid! Educate yourself! sad Do you know what sickle cell sufferers go through? shocked If you have ever had an SS person as a friend or your family member, you would know that the issue of genotype testing, is real and extremely important. It would help to save a lifetime of heartache and pain. Some SS children do not even get to live long....
look! any child can get ill regardless sickler or not, besides i didn't read were it was mentioned that a proffessional or A doctor confirmed that the child will be a sickler.
what's the guarantee that children who aren't sicklers will not suffer, she is just been unnecerssarily hysterical and paranoid.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Babalegba:
Why do you think she is being shallow and petty.Being a sickle celled is not good for the child.The man is evil and selfish
So asking for a divorce is being enlightened and smart? If the child is eventually born, and turns out to be an SS, then that child needs the support of both parents, as they would need all the resources and medical care they can get, to keep the child healthy.

If the child is born, and he is not an SS or he/she turns out to be AA or AS, she would have thrown her marriage away....and what would happen next?
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
LaudableXX:

Are you an SS or sickle-cell person?
No i am not, but i may have other illnesses worst than a sickler.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by dhabrite(m): 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Kind of like a lottery.

Chief you don't have credible evidence to back your claims. I guess you have been fooled all this while. All these are just speculations. Its so simple. Its called cross breeding. When you get Nzeogwu parents data, quote me again.
Re: Pregnant Woman Plans To Divorce Her Husband For Lying About His Genotype. Photos by LaudableXX: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
gypsey:
No i am not, but i may have other illnesses worst than a sickler.
Like what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Have A Close Relationship With My Younger Sister. / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.