Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,822 members, 7,798,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed (819 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by benzene00: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
As You all know I have a masters degree in smoking weed

Now the problem is whenever my girlfriend visits me and sees me taking puffs, she will always be like "bae I want to try some of that" and I will always refuse to allow her

I never knew she was serious until said she will break up with me if I don't allow her take some puffs

Pls nairaland what should I do I don't spoil the innocent girl
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Then stop taking weed.
Start drinking fanta, let her try that with you.

She also needs orientation on how to overcome 'peer pressure'.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by LessNoise: 10:18am On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by GraGra247(m): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2018
I take God beg you don't give her that thing. Once she start, the damage is irrepairable. And to stop almost impossible.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by benzene00: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Then stop taking weed.
Start drinking fanta, let her try that with you.
noo I can't stop taking my precious weed cos of a girl
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by Timajohn(m): 10:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Teach her how to smoke so that you can give birth to wobey child
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by Shedrack777: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
did you just said you don't want to spoil her?
have you not been banging her? have you not been sucking her bweast? na which kind spoil you want make she spoil? guy, no provoke me
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Try Weed by deafeyez: 10:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Carry rope tide her waist then give her just one straw.

(1) (Reply)

When Bae Sends You Boob Pics, And You Later Realize She Scammed You / Romantic Saturday Beans Porridge: Prepare By Biggerbossamani (pic) / 7 Reasons She Doesn’t Call Or Text Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.