Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire (676 Views)

One Thing You Always Manage To Buy No Matter How Broke You Are? / What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / food you cant stop eating even as a Billioniare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2018
Happy weekend to us all from nairasquad.com and we pray we shall witness more and more and as we all know nairasquad has brought us a weekend package post full of fun replies and hilarious reply and now the Question is
NAME ONE THING YOU WILL NEVER STOP EATING EVEN WHEN YOU BECOME A BILLIONAIRE
http://www.nairasquad.com/2018/02/nairasquad-fun-time-name-one-thing-you.html
YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR OWN COMMENT AND SHARE.
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Hmmmmm, okay maybe UBE!
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Hahahaha.....roasted corn and pear.
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:25am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=modelmike7 post=64940898]Hmmmmm, okay maybe UBE![/quote

Kedu udiri ube I na ekwu?.
Nke kirikiri,nke oji ka obu nke nnukwu e ji Ata bread? grin
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Hahahaha.....roasted corn and pear.

Naso my broda, Kedu?!
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by Fetula4u: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2018
My love for bread and groundnut keeps me going.
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2018
Groundnut, Noodles, Plantain chips, Mango, Biscuit, Sisi pelebe just to mention a few.
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by muhammed50(m): 10:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Shawarma
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by clarocuzioo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Akara and bread with 7up (especially on Sunday morning)
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by MichaelBukamzy(m): 2:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
modelmike7:

Naso my broda, Kedu?!

Udo nwanne
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by nonut: 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
See people getting ahead of themselves.
Delusion of grandeur.
Re: Name One Thing You Will Never Stop Eating Even When You Become A Billionaire by mikrizz: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
Akara And Bread grin
Even if I happen to reside abroad
I swear i will fly Mummy Leke grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Join Our Interaction Group Chat To Learn New Things / The True Meaning Of Success. / Side Effetcs Of Tiger Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.