Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! (3891 Views)

Swap**drop Your Nokia C3 With Cash And Collect Black Bold 5.call 08038940607 / Nokia Dstv Receiver. Nokia Su 33w Dvb-h device. watch DSTV on your Nokia Phones / : ::fairly Used & New Fones 4 Sale::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2010
Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

NOTE: THIS IS NOT YOUR-FREEDOM BROWSING @ALL,

This is TESTED and TRUSTED, 

After my JOB, YOU are to use it to your satisfaction before you PAY mI,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS,  SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR,  MODEM DISTRIBUTOR,  AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FONES: #2000,
FOR BLACKBERRY: #4000,
FOR LAPTOPS: #5000,  PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,

CALL ME: 08034136370, 08024939846, 08038462055

E-MAIL: aksweet4life@yahoo.com, akinbobolaabe@gmail.com
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Woke4all(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
For ordinary browsing phone 2k, laptop 5k? Abeg no provoke Oooo.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Woke4all(m): 8:50pm On Apr 20, 2010
For ordinary browsing phone 2k, laptop 5k? Abeg no provoke Oooo.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Aksweet: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2010
Menn, guy 2k for fone and 5k for laptops no 2much @al to b candy, U know no hw much ur dey buy credit on FONE 4 browsin every day and subscribe for browsin on ur LAPTOPS monthly,weekly and even daily, Guy go SIT DOWN , ME I WON BROWSE 4 FREE OOO
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by ROBEN(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2010
Can the browsing on laptop be negotiated downwards? If yes, can u come to my office in V/I 2 configure mine wen I'm back to Lagos?
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
That very fine Mr ROBEN , Jst try to get an MTN modem, dat the best because it is a 3G network, (#8500) please do call immediately u got d modem for my ZERO configuration and i will surely b @ ur door step THANX, TESTED N TRUSTED, PLEASE MY PRICE ARE FIX,
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Daveinvest: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2010
akchoppa:

That very fine Mr ROBEN , Jst try to get an MTN modem, dat the best because it is a 3G network, (#8500) please do call immediately u got d modem for my ZERO configuration and i will surely b @ your door step THANX, TESTED N TRUSTED, PLEASE MY PRICE ARE FIX,

The price is too much considering the fact that I'm still going to buy a modem. Is there any guarantee on the period of time to browse for free b4 (who knows) MTN blocks access to free?. In case they block the access within a particular period of time of usage, is one entitled to any percentage of refund? Lets deal If U accept 2k for laptop, country hard. There is nothing like fixed price, every price in life is highly negotiable. Hope U understand
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by ROBEN(m): 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2010
Daveinvest:

The price is too much considering the fact that I'm still going to buy a modem. Is there any guarantee on the period of time to browse for free b4 (who knows) MTN blocks access to free?. In case they block the access within a particular period of time of usage, is one entitled to any percentage of refund? Lets deal If U accept 2k for laptop, country hard. There is nothing like fixed price, every price in life is highly negotiable. Hope U understand

Pls I totally agree with Daveinvest, If U agree at 2k, I'm damn interested.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2010
@Mr Daveinvest and Mr ROBEN, Its so nice to hear you people opinion but i want you to consider the fact that ;

*The moderm i ask you to buy isnt for me,its your for life and it still work for your normal MTN configuration i.e if you decide to subscribe on it it still not disturbing it.

*And i want to give you a minimum of atleast 1year warranty of unblocked internet access,which can even be more because i have been using this for over 2years and it has not been interupted,if atall anybody try to block it that means there is no mtn network in nigeria anymore.

*And i want you to note that if you are very far from where i am say a thousand naira and above transportation you will be responsible for my transportation.

*Come to think of it if you are to connect an MTN mordem for 1month and you pay #10000 so what is it to pay #5000 for minimum of 1year if not more than and this is for the same speed as MTN subscription

So for this reasons it is not negotiable.
Thank you
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2010
hhhhhmmmm, Thank God is still working for me,
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2010
Really you can, YOU TO MAKE MOZILLA 10 TIMES FASTER THAN BEFORE

And you can enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS, SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR, MODEM DISTRIBUTOR, AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

FOR FASTER MOZILLA: #1000
FOR LAPTOPS: #5000, PLEASE THIS ARE FIX PRICES NO DISCOUNT,

Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by N9528GB: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2010
akchoppa:

Enjoy your browsing on your NOKIA FONES, BLACKBERRY, LAPTOPS FOR FREE (@ ZERO Naira, 24hrs browsing) on any kind of NETWORK in NIGERIA such as MTN, ETISALAT, ZAIN, MULTI LINKS.etc,

We also deal with FORMATTING AND INSTALLATIONS,  SOFTWARE, MUSIC, GAMES DOWNLOADS, RENEWING YOUR SYSTEMS(LAPTOPS), WIRELESS OPERATOR,  MODEM DISTRIBUTOR,  AND ANY KIND OF LATEST ANTI-VIRUS,

mail me and get it free of charge
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Woke4all(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2010
N95-2 8GB:

i tire for them Oooo but i no won spoil person business or i for don create tread for cheats.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Valto(m): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2010
akchoppa:

@poster no be mugu go  pay u dat kind of money, wen website to get free browsing  code 4 any network plenty,  na mumu dem go dey pay money for something dey can actually get 4 free
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Ajiroko(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
Thanks. My mail is: ajiroko@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by akchoppa: 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
To all my FANS Tenx, but i wont u 2 know dat SOFTWARE r DIFFERENT 4rm each oda, Dis is 24hrs FREE browsin on FONES, BLACKBERRY n LAPTOPS (P C) no b YOUR-FREEDOM, OPERA-MI, T-BOOSTER, T-TUNNEL.etc. browsin @al oooo. Menn ko easy jo, Please let people who are interested make REASONABLE a opinion, Enjoy, N let dem enjoy FREE N FAST BROWSIN, byeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by lastpage: 1:23am On May 09, 2010
@N95-2 8GB

Thanks Bro,
Can you pls mail it to me at dawnofdays2000@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by lastpage: 9:38pm On May 12, 2010
@N95-2-8GB
Friend, l am still waiting for the stuff PLEASE.
Cheers
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by denniscla: 8:55pm On May 18, 2010
hey i will provide the same service listed above for 2500 naira for laptops. 2 will cost 4k. dont be decieved , there is nothing like blackberry free browsing for now.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by denniscla: 9:01pm On May 18, 2010
jst mail dennis.claude@yahoo.de.
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Aksweet: 11:49pm On May 18, 2010
I do not need 2 shout all i believe is dat a MUMU for now it a MUMU4ever,

To all my FANS Tenx, but i wont u 2 know dat SOFTWARE r DIFFERENT 4rm each oda, Dis is 24hrs FREE browsin on FONES, BLACKBERRY n LAPTOPS (P C)

NOTE:DIS no b YOUR-FREEDOM, OPERA-MI, T-BOOSTER, T-TUNNEL, PINGFU, FREEGATE ULTRA SULF 9.92. etc. browsin @al oooo. Menn ko easy jo, Please let people who are interested make REASONABLE a opinion, Enjoy, N let dem enjoy FREE N FAST BROWSIN, byeeeeeeeeeee

Call mI or Mail mI, n u will neva regret IT, My OFFICE is LOCATED @ No, 57 FedEx Building MKO Abiola Way Ring Road Ibadan/Lagos
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Aksweet: 4:55am On May 19, 2010
To al FRIENDS NOTE dat A MUMU 4 now is always a MUMU 4 eva, @ akchoppa i believe U, Because I av TESTED it

an is STILL workin 4me, Thanx 4 d other day,
@ dennis.cla Why are postin rubbish on somebody POST, please do go an Open ur OWN WALL n let people Visit it if

u are turely PROUD of urself,

To all my FANS truly SOFTWARE R DIFFERENT FROM EACH ODA Tenx, but i wont u 2 know dat SOFTWARE r DIFFERENT 4rm

each oda, Dis is 24hrs FREE browsin on FONES, BLACKBERRY n LAPTOPS (P C) no b YOUR-FREEDOM, OPERA-MI, T-BOOSTER,

T-TUNNEL.etc. browsin @al oooo. Menn ko easy jo, Please let people who are interested make REASONABLE a opinion,

Enjoy, N let dem enjoy FREE N FAST BROWSIN, byeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by denniscla: 11:16pm On May 21, 2010
Pls as i said earlier : free browsing on laptops with zero naira for 2,500 not with yhe softwares listed above but the one i enhanced using perl which is available in all platforms be it leopard or linux. mail dennis : dennis.claude@yahoo.de. phone browsing is just 1000 naira . a tutorial with MY ENHANCED SOFTWARE costs 10,000 naira so you can work on your own not YOUR-FREEDOM, OPERA-MI, T-BOOSTER, T-TUNNEL as aksweet and akchoppa posted i.e if they are not the same person. my software is easy to use and you dont need to change proxy settings and stuffs. jst works right away after installation and you can enable and disable it by clicking just one button. smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink kiss kiss kiss
Re: Enjoy Your browsing on your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops 4 FREE NOW!!! by Tophin(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2010
something you people get for free

If anyone need setting for free browsing on laptop,PC and phone send mail to me i will give you free

tundeflip@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Canon Copier Machine And Spare Parts ! / Check Out This Hi-Tech 1500w (1.75kva) Inverter Ups! / Brand New Chip Unlocked Iphone X For Cheap Price (Bulk units Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.