Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends (40291 Views)

My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes / I Am Tired Of Nairalanders Begging Online When You Can Do This Business / Attitudes That Cheapen You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
Dem yapa for this section ooo.. Them Asslickers like Martin.o, Deadra.t, Jakan
de( The Blogger) and co...
wetin concern you
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:

wetin concern you
Yanga deh sleep trouble wake am... Slaye Abeg tok to your babe
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
Yanga deh sleep trouble wake am... Sl.aye Abeg tok to your babe
na jealousy go kill you one day..

btw,who is the yanga
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:

na jealousy go kill you one day..

btw,who is the yanga
U mean jealousy. grown men asslicking their daughters. Lool

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
They start miseducation classes on Nairaland.
Ubunja comes to mind cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Slaye: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
Yanga deh sleep trouble wake am... Slaye Abeg tok to your babe

Lol nor mind her, na so she they play with person she like grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Lol nor mind her, na so she they play with person she like grin
Lol Make no follow me play that kind play o
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Slaye: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol Make no follow me play that kind play o

Hahah bad ass nigga, easy jeje o

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:

You wan cause wahala shey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Stevengerd(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Slaye:

Hahah bad ass nigga, easy jeje o
Lol, how was ur day bro?
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
tosyne2much:
You wan cause wahala shey cheesy
Trouble? Far from it!

I just can't help but notice the guys "miseducation" threads cheesy. BTW he is a cool guy, he will see the joke
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Slaye: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
Lol, how was ur day bro?

Everywhere good o, just bored embarassed embarassed embarassed I nor just get where to go. DSS they warri, catch any young boy and they see whitey pic for your phone. Na 2 million for bail. So mehn we they hide for house first until further notice grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by mikejj(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin that no.10 kept me in wilderness

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
tosyne2much u have come again with ur 10 10 tinzs.na since December last yr i dey tell u to hook me up with a yoruba girl with big yanshcheesy. U no just answer me.ok oooocheesy.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You that's always online at ungodly hours, don't you have a girlfriend? grin
cc tosyne2muchcheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by biacan(f): 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
tosyne2much:
You dey guilty of that one shey? cheesy
GOD will bless you so much for this tosyne you hit the right part...... wise man wink
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
Bro Tosin
You have managed to expose me like this cry
I can't take this anymore
God please provide something cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
Bro Tosin

You have managed to expose me like this cry

I can't take this anymore

God please provide something cry
Hahaha.. Oyah tell me the ones wey you dey guilty of cheesy No lie oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. Oyah tell me the ones wey you dey guilty of cheesy No lie oooo cheesy
Everything bro grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lool..I agree with number 10,especially the hungry broke lads on here..trying to discourage other guys from assisting their gfs

saying bla bla bla shiit..,,,

we all know that deep down, they aren't happy for their fellow man..

oshi
We out here representing cheesy

proudly broke
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 9:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
We out here representing cheesy
proudly broke
hahaha. .oshey!!
onye eze undecided
good evening dear smiley
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by SONofnezzar: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:
tosyne2much u have come again with ur 10 10 tinzs.na since December last yr i dey tell u to hook me up with a yoruba girl with big yanshcheesy. U no just answer me.ok oooocheesy.
bros owfa

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
hahaha. .oshey!!
onye eze undecided
good evening dear smiley
Good evening
onye eze is ( no one king) right grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
RuthDaniels:

his head don knock.
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
Good evening
onye eze is ( no one king) right grin
the king ..loool..

how was your day?
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
the king ..loool..

how was your day?
Good, hmmm I will mention you on another thread soon .. let us not derail Bros tosin's thread
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
greiboy:
Good, hmmm I will mention you on another thread soon
.. let us not derail Bros tosin's thread
okay..bro tosyne no vex grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
his head don knock.
cheesy grin
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by CastedAyo: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2018
BluntBoy:
I am not guilty of any of these and yet I don't have a girlfriend.

So am not the only one who think what the OP wrote is crap...

The OP should include "Some"
Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by BluntBoy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
CastedAyo:

So am not the only one who think what the OP wrote is crap...
The OP should include "Some"
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by sekxyqueen(f): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends by Neurotika: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
sekxyqueen:
lool..I agree with number 10,especially the hungry broke lads on here..trying to discourage other guys from assisting their gfs...

saying bla bla bla shiit..,,,

we all know that deep down, they aren't happy for their fellow man..

oshi

You have a poverty mentality. Your posts reeks of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.