Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) (36182 Views)

I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / 10 Times Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Fashion Trendsetter Stepped Out Looking Fly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by emmalezy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
We bring you 10 times Chika Ike announced the kind of woman she has become as she turns 32.

1. Casual chic on a mission

2. Style queen

3. Harvard chic

4. Lady in red

5. Beauty and brains

6. Business guru

7. Bright colours, one queen

8. Independent woman

9. Too hot to handle

10. Mama Africa

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/10/photos-10-times-actress-chika-ike-announced-kind-woman-become/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Unless you are a blogger....what value can this add to someone's life

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nudity and politicians money....

Which kind yeye announce

16 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by ejosh4(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Food 4 d Senators...

Make I go find my level

9 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omo ale jati jati blogger

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by linkszelda: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Promismike(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
;DNo 9 puts food on her table.

Hot handling us the big boys swells her account.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Edopesin: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
My Kana Woman

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Bestchisom(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
how did this get to fp?....all the mod...make una gather here nw...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by designVATExcel: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Fine babe. Eligible guys don't be shy, shoot your shot
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Kun Aguero is such a talented and fine player

6 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by geoinvestor(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
j
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by jobonnairaland: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Thewesterner:
Unless you are a blogger....what value can this add to someone's life
Hahahaha.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by ubath(m): 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
Is she married please?
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by congorasta: 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
k
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
The kind of topics that make front page these days are just trash! So what are we suppose to do with this now? Where is explorers abeg? Did she pay Nairaland to keep her relevant? I don't seem to understand how someone with little or nothing to offer gets to b on front page all d time but other meaningful topics are wasting away. Shame sad mind u, I don't hate her, she is just not important to me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by cosmatika(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
And this makes front page?
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Always been beautiful since the days of UNILAG.
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by 007author(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Chika is an Olosho

2 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Abeg is she married?
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
My fantasy
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
Beautiful lady
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by francesawesome(f): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrettySleek:
The kind of topics that make front page these days are just trash! So what are we suppose to do with this now? Where is explorers abeg? Did she pay Nairaland to keep her relevant? I don't seem to understand how someone with little or nothing to offer gets to b on front page all d time but other meaningful topics are wasting away. Shame sad mind u, I don't hate her, she is just not important to me
you don't really have to make it obvious that you are jealous. Chill!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
PrettySleek:
some of these mods own blogs too. So dey need traffic
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
How that take put food on my table
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by badhtking(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Total rubbish!
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by davodyguy: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
The person servicing her must be very loaded.

How many movies has she featured in to Justify such expensive lifestyle?
I'm not sure she has endorsement compared to the likes of Mr IBU, Odunlade ADEMOLA, Funke Akindele etc who are with Glo as ambassadors.

Ask Daniella Okeke how many movie roles she gets to be driving in a SUV worth over N10million.

Maybe na P*** endorsement they've.

It is well even in the well

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by adeyemi91(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Ok.. Noted
Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
francesawesome:
you don't really have to make it obvious that you are jealous. Chill!
Am wowed by your manner of reasoning. Jealous of what exactly? Having money, cars or good clothes, or having her entire life posted on social media for d world to see? Just because u hv shallow thoughts doesn't mean everyone thinks like u. Am not insulting u tho so don't take it d wrong way. Am just saying. If I am jealous of what someone has I work towards getting mine, I don't go ranting online like a kid.

9 Likes

Re: 10 Times Chika Ike Announced The Kind Of Woman She Has Become (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
Enjoy yourself !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karen Igho Backs Her Son, Fan Comes For Her / Bambam And Teddy-A Kiss In New Loved-up Photo / Johnny Drille Recounts How A Girl He Met During NYSC Dumped Him And Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.