Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Mechanical Engineers Forum - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mechanical Engineers Forum (27972 Views)

Agricultural Engineers Forum: Lets Meet Here And Share Our Experiences! / AEROSPACE ENGINEERS FORUM : Spacecraft, Aircraft Experts. / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by shafiqueas: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2011
ASME GIKI Chapter (Pakistan) is organizing International Mechanical Engineering Convention in April 2012. IMEC 2012 includes modules that have been designed to give you the true essence of Mechanical Engineering. It is going to be one of the biggest and most exciting conventions all over the world. Most of the modules are open to everyone. Hobbyists are especially encouraged to participate from all over the world. It doesn’t matter whether you are a mechanical engineer or not. You only need to have the will to participate and a creative mind.

IMEC 2012 includes:

Human Powered Vehicle Contest
Climate Control Challenge
Rapid Design Competition
Mind Crunch
Xploneering Pakistan
Convention Paper
Team Activities
Industrial Exposure

And much much more.

The details regarding all the modules will be available shortly. Stay Tuned !

For Info please contact us at giki.asme@gmail.com
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=201069913298354
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Fredosita: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2011
I hav an Hnd in mech engr manufacturing option,am on my 1 year service,i need serious experience in my field,need help plz.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Dstar4u(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2011
Hi my role models, I am an aspirant of mechanical engineering, i thought of becoming mechanical engineer always, pls how do i go about this and what are the options im mech eng. Tanx
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by yamakuza: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
You folks will have to keep this thread alive if you want it to remain sticky.

Thanks!
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Femicrux: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I just recently concluded my bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. I would like counsel from experienced professionals in the house about possible professional courses one could do to enhance one's value, asides from the regular AutoCAD and Project Management courses. Thanks
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by jimts(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hi machines, my 2 hands are up for u guys ooo!!!! Please I'm a fresh student of the Ahmadu Bello University,studying mechanical engineering. I need your guide and advice please. I also need help 4 a few courses like phy131,phy111 and d rest. Here's my email jafaruismail@yahoo.com my Facebook id is 'Ismail Dppl'sboy Jafaru. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by beewhyfocs(m): 9:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
One of the interesting areas mechanical engineers can develop expertise is in piping engineering for oil and gas facilities!
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by perkerson: 2:19am On Jan 28, 2012
SEND UR CV TO jobsseekers@aol.com
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by olanshi: 7:17am On Feb 07, 2012
I have a Mechanical engineering background,pls I need information about welding apprenticeship training program(deep water, argon etc) and the institution I can do the apprenticeship in US, Canada, Europe or Australia. Pls send me an email : greatolanshi@gmail.com

I will be waiting anxiously to hear from you. Pls assist a brother,
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Masebinu: 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2012
Graduated wit a B. Eng in mech. Frm FUTA, Wit gud grades. Do lots of cad design n love practical work especially maintenance work. Am presently in a village serving fada land, in a sec. Sch. I do love d production option too, wil love to start work in d maintenance section of any company atleast for the knowledge of it first then d monetary aspect.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Masebinu: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
jimts: Hi machines, my 2 hands are up for u guys ooo!!!! Please I'm a fresh student of the Ahmadu Bello University,studying mechanical engineering. I need your guide and advice please. I also need help 4 a few courses like phy131,phy111 and d rest. Here's my email jafaruismail@yahoo.com my Facebook id is 'Ismail Dppl'sboy Jafaru. Thanks!
course title should b stated cos course code varies from school to school.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by tshoboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2012
400level Lasu.am interested in design,nid aa mentor wu is also based on design.my maail @yahoo.com
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by oye247(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
just finished my B.Tech prog and awaiting nysc posting by july.
I was into power generation during my SIWES and I love it.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by TemiBalrog: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2012
im a mechy too... and also a memeber of www.engineer-ng.net. its a site that provides you with all the latest engineering news, job vacancies, project discussions etc u get to discuss about your completed projects and share ideas with other professionals in every field of engineering. sign up is free, you won't be disappointed.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by ibudes: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
Hello
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by ayetun: 1:34am On May 01, 2012
helo fellow mech engineers,
i am a graduate of mech engineering,
please can someone hook me up with a job?
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Kennyinusa(m): 7:05pm On May 06, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, I'm Olusola a 400 level student studying mechanical engineering. I appreciate everyone who has contributed to helping upcoming mechanical engineers. I'm considering pursuing a career in either "design and fabrication" or oil and gas, that's where I need your help, I need your opinions and views concerning the two options. I'm a member of so many proffesional institutions and bodies ( NSE, IAENG, IIW, NIW e.t.c). I want your opinions on what and what I should do and which certification I should get to make it BIG in the two fields.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Ifynoble100(m): 1:07am On May 10, 2012
Hi machine members, hw can i obtain optimum performance with steam power plant
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Favben(m): 8:36pm On May 11, 2012
I have gone through this thread and there are lots of unanswered questions, where are our proffessionals? Please bring your experience to bare cos it is in supporting each other that the growth of our true potential will be fast tracked. There is never enough time in life to try out everything, make our own mistakes and learn from them, that why leveraging on the experience of others is important. Pleae let's not hide information from ourselves.

I will also ask again, pls what proffessional courses can be very beneficial to mech asides the normal CAD and Project Management?
I am studying Mech but I had this opportunity of doing my internship with a telecom coy and took, its not that I don't love mech, nah, infact I am making it a career just I don't normally put all ma eggs in one basket.

Pls let's look at what honourables like Ajanlekoko is doing on the thread "telecommunications proffessionals” and replicate same here.

One love

1 Like

Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by paooxide(m): 9:04am On Jun 11, 2012
@favben..... I also don't seem to get it too.. Is it that the mech. Pros are very busy? , don't like guiding the younger ones? Or don't use the internet service.... I believe there are a lot of questions to be answered by thse mech. pros' because i am starting to beef the elect. Elects with the likes of *ajanlekoko* and others....
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by uceee(m): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2012
Mech pros where are you? As one of the leading fields in engineering, mech guys are supposed to network very much.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by benninwa(m): 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
Pls has anyone any idea of the kind of questions NDDC ask during their test? Expecting a reply soonest thanks.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by lanrex55: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2012
fellow machine,pls i wi like to kno inteview question in mobile for mechanical engineers(b.tech)
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by lanrex55: 10:33am On Jul 07, 2012
fellow machine,pls i wi like to kno inteview question in mobile for mechanical engineers(b.tech)my email is lanrex55@yahoo.com,i also ned a job(i av O.N.D 4rm Yabatech n B.TECH 4rm Lautech)
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Dstar4u(m): 11:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Why now! Mechanical engineers where are you? Or does it mean there are no mechanical engineers on this very informative forum (NL) or are they not the users of internet? Probably NO! Then why have they kept silent. There are many unanswered questions on this thread. Pls, mech. engr. let's bring this thread back 2 life and make it lively. Abeg... Great MechE. One love

1 Like

Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by asimsarwar: 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
It’s fun,
It’s entertaining,
& It’s back!!!
That’s right…..

ASME GIKI Chapter (Pakistan) is organizing one of the most anticipated events of the year the 2nd International Mechanical Engineering Convention from 19th - 21st April, 2013. IMEC 2013 includes modules that have been designed to give you the true essence of Mechanical Engineering. This mega event brings you all the awesome and the most overwhelming activities all in one single event. It is going to be one of the biggest and most exciting conventions all over the world. Most of the modules are open to everyone. Hobbyists are especially encouraged to participate from all over the world. It doesn’t matter whether you are a mechanical engineer or not. You only need to have the will to participate and a creative mind in order to win the modules.

IMEC 2013 includes:

Climate Control Challenge
Rapid Design Competition
Mind Crunch
Xploneering Pakistan
MENSA IQ Test
Team Activities

And much more.

The details regarding all the modules will be available shortly. Stay Tuned for a lifetime experience!

For Info please contact us at asme@giki.edu.pk
Or log onto www.giki-asme.com
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by asimsarwar: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2013
International Mechanical Engineering Convection (IMEC) 2013

It’s fun,
It’s entertaining,
& It’s back!!!
That’s right…..

ASME GIKI Chapter (Pakistan) is organizing one of the most anticipated events of the year the 2nd International Mechanical Engineering Convention from 19th - 21st April, 2013. IMEC 2013 includes modules that have been designed to give you the true essence of Mechanical Engineering. This mega event brings you all the awesome and the most overwhelming activities all in one single event. It is going to be one of the biggest and most exciting conventions all over the world. Most of the modules are open to everyone. Hobbyists are especially encouraged to participate from all over the world. It doesn’t matter whether you are a mechanical engineer or not. You only need to have the will to participate and a creative mind in order to win the modules.

IMEC 2013 includes:

Climate Control Challenge (ASHRAE GIKI Chapter)
Rapid Design Competition
Mind Crunch
Xploneering Pakistan (SMEP GIKI Chapter)
Team Activities

And much more….

The details regarding all the modules will be available shortly. Stay Tuned for a lifetime experience!

For Info please contact us at asme@giki.edu.pk
Or log onto www.giki-asme.com
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Ovap: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2013
Give mechanical engineers in dis forum dis day oh Lord. We need their advise.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by kejioladimeji(f): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
Cobranet Limited Job Recruitment
Job Positions
Elecrical Engineers,Mechanical Engineers,Production Supervisor
Qualification for this job vacancies
OND,HND,B.Sc in Engineering
How to apply for this employment opportunity
Job applicants should visit http://job-managers..com job application closing date 3rd April, 2013
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Nobody: 9:47am On May 07, 2013
beewhyfocs: One of the interesting areas mechanical engineers can develop expertise is in piping engineering for oil and gas facilities!

Sure, design is an interesting area in Mechanical Engineering.
Re: Mechanical Engineers Forum by Nobody: 9:57am On May 07, 2013
tshoboy: 400level Lasu.am interested in design,nid aa mentor wu is also based on design.my maail tshoboyone@yahoo.com

What sort of design do you intend doing? Your choice of industry would determine this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amarachi Okafor, UNIZIK Student Painter Attracts Government Attention / I Have A BSc Degree And Want To Join The Army / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.