Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer (5713 Views)

My First Time With Banky W Was Very Sweet - Female Singer Reveals / Paul Okoye Donates For Child With Cancer / See What Banky W Was Caught Doing With Chidinma In The Studio (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer by nellaluv(f): 10:24pm On Apr 20, 2010
[img]http://api.ning.com/files/vTuAASGsa3-TyoixJzDr-6P4ElQ-emwsE1vW8DQ0yKjS87ISXDkxWuPSIKeb1AEzGo6h6SulbmN4ATv*uy1*baaMkjb4*XDf/bankyw.jpg[/img]
Most of you might be wondering why Banky w a.k.a Mr Capable wears a hat smiley I only just discovered this and thought to share. . .
After complaining about shoulder pains a routine check up revealed he had a tumor, a tumor the size of a baseball was removed and tested; he was diagnosed with cancer. Everything seemed to be going his way until he was put to test again. Another cancerous tumor grew in the same spot, the doctors said he wouldn't make it but his faith and belief in God kept him strong. Another operation another tumor but Banky W is back and stronger than ever. You can read the full article here. . .

http://www.isound.com/banky_w

After chemotherapy, he started wearing hats. I guess that explains it all. . .Love him, love his music. . . kiss kiss
Re: Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer by sjeezy8: 11:25pm On Apr 20, 2010
poster is gay thread closed Banky W doesnt have cancer. Banky W's mom and sister are HOT!!!!!!
Re: Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer by nellaluv(f): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2010
sjeezy8:

poster is gay thread closed Banky W doesnt have cancer. Banky W's mom and sister are HOT!!!!!!
sjeezy y do u love me so much cheesy would you please move your annoying azz out of my thread, thank you smiley cool .
Re: Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer by nellaluv(f): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2010
Not even cancer can stop him cheesy go Banky w
Re: Banky W Was Diagonised With Cancer by Voned(f): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2010
I hope dis is only a rumour because i've heard dis news

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Still A Virgin....one Of My Hips Is Artificial" - Toolz Opens Up / Wizkid Donated 3million Naira To Save OJB Jezreel / Meet The Set Of Quadruplets With Different Race Colors Born To The Same Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.