Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones (1881 Views)

The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria / How To Use Icloud On Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by eddyjasper: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
For me, the best I've seen so far is:
Rancho,
Pacifico,
Best wishes, all of which I'm currently using.
Please share the name and possibly the screen shot of the one you currently use.
Re: What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:12am On Feb 11, 2018
I've been using Germania One for a while now and I would like to change.

Can anyone recommend a good one ? (with screenshots)

Thanks.
Re: What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by Godwin978(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2018
eddyjasper:
For me, the best I've seen so far is:
Rancho,
Pacifico,
Best wishes, all of which I'm currently using.
Please share the name and possibly the screen shot of the one you currently use.
please can ifont work with Hot3 without rooting? any font that dosebt require root let me please
Re: What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by eddyjasper: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Godwin978:
please can ifont work with Hot3 without rooting? any font that dosebt require root let me please
yeah it works on my phone and it's not rooted
Re: What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by Godwin978(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
eddyjasper:
yeah it works on my phone and it's not rooted
you using hot3 also?
Re: What's The Best And The Most Beautiful Font Styles On Android Phones by Slimfeez(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Using Rancho at the moment... Don't bother change it any more

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Affordable Phone With Nice Spec / Clearing Of Unexpired Data By MTN / Tecno Phantom X At Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.