Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (65646 Views)

Ghana Should Learn From Nigeria , Shatta Wale Reacts To Omah Lay's Arrest / Shatta Wale Reacts To Ghanaian Artistes Not Being Nominated For BET Awards / Death Is Closing Up On Shatta Wale - Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Wesporting: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
It seems, this Pastors and prophets have just touched the wrong meet.

They have stepped on the tail of a tiger and that Tiger is the dancehall king Charles nii Armah Mensah Popularly as Shatta Wales by predicting his death following sensational singer Ebony Reigns death.

Shatta Wale in a live video on facebook make it clear that, if by December he is alive, him and his Shatta Movement will break some churches in Ghana and he is not going joke with that at all.

he wrote;

”Don’t think you are a pastor so you are anointed ..GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR HIS CHILDREN AND AM ONE OF THEM..Don’t dare me Mr pastor .. Don’t try my God”

”Ghana pastors won’t see you winning a lottery in their visions they claim..but always they see death or your family is after you ..God show yourself this year ..LET ALL SEE WHY YOU NAMED ME SHATTA WALE ..����������������������”

watch the video below…

https://www.facebook.com/rasta.flex/videos/10215094351902517/

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/10/if-by-december-am-alive-i-will-break-churches-shatta-wale-reacts-to-prophecy/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Flexherbal(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?

148 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by scaramenga: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2018
Flexherbal:
How come no prophet is talking about the welfare of the people!

Na only death dem go dey see?

Me self tire for them

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
Shattawale you no dey die jare.

I see BUHARI winning 2019 elections.
Kastor Fuckerstard prophecy 2018

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Ekiseme(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
Those pastors own sef don too much,
He'll live by the Grace of God almighty.

Everywhere na just problems, I don tire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Ever8054: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
scaramenga:
Please do o start with those liars adebole and oledepos churches
only people like me understand the name of the two pastors in this comment grin..but bros,this one wey you no mention there name clearly... is it fear of there members?..

20 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
Nice comeback.
Mr Pastor you are not God OK.

1 Like

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
I will check the ODD of this very prophecy in Bet9ja.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
but this guy tooo ugly

3 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
God ways is not ways of man.

Who will help Buhari find hs way back 2 daura come 2019?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Etihadstore: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin

38 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2018
O boy, you better be careful. Those churches can send an assassin after you just to prove to the world that their imaginary sky-daddy is still alive & kicking grin

29 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by EweduAfonja(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Rip scatter wale

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Onyinye15(f): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
U no go die

U go dey alive see Buhari return back to Daura

Thank me later

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by raysleem09(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Damaging contractor... Well done.. The lord is your strength

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Offpoint: 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin grin
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by federal9: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
I expected you to repent and amend your ways. What if he was being warned.

I could remember Jonah and the city of Nineveh . When they heard the prophecy they repented and did what is right.

Plz Mr man just try to do good. God loves you

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by afbstrategies: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
I don't blame him. They will not see all the problems facing us but people who are going to die or live.

Thunder or Amadioha or both undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Some pastors self.. I don't like anything about shatta wale buh shatta wale, you shall not die in jesus mighty name but live. Do those pastors think it's really easy? My colleague at work was shedding tears days ago when he was telling me about ebonys death and my heart was so damn heavy, i only know ebony sings well that's all buh the mourning by virtually everyone around me (at work and at home) changed my own mood and ruin d day self. Maybe these pastors should try and go find some better vision abeg, anywhere they can get it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by NothingDoMe: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
Who be this? Is like you want to enter prison
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Mcfiltermouth: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
abeg na when that pastor go predict buhari death??

4 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by Kennitrust(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
Deathly prophets of baal
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by pweshboi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
wale. wale.. wale... how many times I call you? hold your ears and hear me, if by November this pastors see say nothing they happen Dem fit send hired killers to come mud u ooo

9 Likes

Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by ourfather: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2018
...And that was how he died
Re: Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran by publicenemy(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Stupid pastors[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Disqualified From Headies Next Rated Award / Gemma Collins To Release Her Sextape For £1m If She Ever Goes Broke / Kate Henshaw Shares Video Of Floods In Dolphin Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.