Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. (1309 Views)

Get A Professional Website And App Development At Cheap Price And Upload On Play / How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / How To Make Money Online By Shorten Any Link And Get Paid [with Payment Proof] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. by prosper21(m): 1:16am On Feb 11, 2018
I have got a couple of videos,because I do play football,how do I create a link and upload the videos so that people can watch most of my videos,am not talking about YouTube
Re: How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. by RealLordZeus(m): 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why not create a blog for it, I can set up a clean and attractive WordPress blog for you faster than u expected, I'm sure u will have a great experience.
But u can also upload it to a cloud storage but I won't advise that.
Re: How Do I Create A Link And Upload My Videos On It,so People Can Watch. by tuhamworld: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
prosper21:
I have got a couple of videos,because I do play football,how do I create a link and upload the videos so that people can watch most of my videos,am not talking about YouTube

You can upload the videos on Youtube whereby people can watch it..
Or better i can help you setup a blog/website and then the video would be embedded on it whereby people would watch directly from your website

(1) (Reply)

Tiktok Is Promoting Rituals / Separating HTML And PHP Code / Any Idea On How To Debug Php Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.