Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

"Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter (52814 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Asmau Iyawo Abdullahi, Nigerian Pilgrim Dies In Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Haykinx98(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Sister think b4 u lie nxt tym, men nd women dnt mingle in mosque
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 8Years SISTER WHY

3 Likes

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by farouk2much(m): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
AfroMighty:
Make one Muslim come tell Mecca is an holy place.....
Quote me if you want sango to strike you
ofcouse MECCA is A holy place 4 muslims. but some times visited by stupid and dirty peoples and theres nothing someone can do about it. i repeat mecca is the holiest land for we muslims.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You think you can just come online and type some made up stories just to trend. Where's the pics when u were being squeezed

Seriously? How ever I don't think her coming on public forum is to share experience it's to defame Islam which won't happen... If TRULLY it's true what stopped her from slapping g him if she had guards would ha e approached and no matter what the man would have been arrested
Secony how TRULLY did they present themselves? "some go there to attract Arabians for gold we all know that there hijabs are clinging or light

I remember in mina some women walked from bathrooms with tiny towels within of what?
On mecca a man simply pushed a lady and she slapped him, I remember nothing g happened she removed her slippers to warn him and people are to her and
In meccs/"Medina a woman is right until proven wrong
So she lies or her aim is not to share experience but defame

2 Likes

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by AnanseK(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
AfroMighty:

Mecca is a holy place but people from all over the world and from all backgrounds go there. Only God Himself knows who is genuine and who is not. I am not surprised at all that wayward persons are found among the millions visiting Mecca annually.

2 Likes

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by newtayo: 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
why is this on FP?
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by AlBaqir(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
AfroMighty:

# The fact that a place is said to be holy doesn't automatically made the inhabitants or pilgrims to the place holy as well. I think you should think about that.

# And as per your sango threat, I don't believe in it so I have nothing to worry about grin grin

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by BenzEne1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
sabama007:
People Sha!
Be you a Christian, Muslim, Buddhist... What I'm sure of is there's good, bad n ugly in you.

We are so different individually. That a Muslim kills doesn't mean Muslims are killers. That a Christian kidnaps never dipicts Christians are Kidnappers. That an American steals is not an indication that Americans are thieves.

Judge by individual not by nation, tribe, religion...

You just made my year. I should probably sweep u up for a dance - but that's haram. This is probably the best comment I've read in a while.

We've been trying to tell these people not to judge people generally because they hold on to the same religious creed. People can be muslims, xtians or jews and exhibit either good or bad qualities.

Most of the times I get scared to the bone when I notice the hatred that fuels us as a result of religious differences. Someone actually blames muslims generally for the crimes committed by groups such as Boko Haram or even the fulani militia.
It is a disturbing trend which must be stopped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by kestolove95(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
madam, men and women no dey pray for same hall...both have dia separate hall and walkway so, stop lying

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
AfroMighty:
Make one Muslim come tell Mecca is an holy place.....[s]
Quote me if you want sango to strike you[/s]

Mecca is a holy place, it's inhabitants or pilgrims might not be so holy.
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by defash8: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is stupidity of highest order to think you are in holy land mean people will not commit sin. Human being is as old as sin they committed.

This kind of thing is what make people to walk in group, to avoid all these issues.

As a good Muslim just focus on what take you to Saudi.
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by iambijo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
AfroMighty:
mecca is holy place just ass and breast squeeze in 10 million people crowd, in some other holy places little kids anal get hot red

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
this is the greatest lie ever I've heard! but it smells lie, i this LovePeddler or lemme say this an old hag is trying to disprove the purity of the muslims especially during pilgrimage, with this fictitious story . you are claiming that somebody rub your back, someone touch your sister , someone touch your old hag,...and other bullshits .... since you are Christian i expect your sense of lie will be beyond that, you have to contact your elders to teach you more from their religious books. we muslims , we have no room for that ignorance , our religion teaches us good manner , good acts , good behaviour .... even your modafuckers ancestors know that....in Christianity you gat mother sleeping with her son ...wa iyazu billah.... father sleeping with his daughter.... subhanallah... you know that...although you have courage to criticise muslims ......bitch go and continue fucking your father

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
kestolove95:
madam, men and women no dey pray for same hall...both have dia separate hall and walkway so, stop lying

the hag didn't know that, as she is Christian i thought she is professional in lying...but she is not as professional as what she has to be...

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Hargbo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
You think you can just come online and type some made up stories just to trend. Where's the pics when u were being squeezed
you are finding Picture to self-service your Vaseline on abi?
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Hargbo(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Brother.you are too harsh for a muslim. ISLAM is for Peace. Am also hearing this for the first time, where is it in the proof that Christain condon Incest? Am curious.
abbertee:
this is the greatest lie ever I've heard! but it smells lie, i this LovePeddler or lemme say this an old hag is trying to disprove the purity of the muslims especially during pilgrimage, with this fictitious story . you are claiming that somebody rub your back, someone touch your sister , someone touch your old hag,...and other bullshits .... since you are Christian i expect your sense of lie will be beyond that, you have to contact your elders to teach you more from their religious books. we muslims , we have no room for that ignorance , our religion teaches us good manner , good acts , good behaviour .... even your modafuckers ancestors know that....in Christianity you gat mother sleeping with her son ...wa iyazu billah.... father sleeping with his daughter.... subhanallah... you know that...although you have courage to criticise muslims ......bitch go and continue fucking your father
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hargbo:
you are finding Picture to self-service your Vaseline on abi?
lol I be motor ni
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
I just think blaming the behaviour of Man after several years he has become dependent for his misbehaviour on his mother doesn't make sense. People can misbehave it doesn't mean that is what religion expect from them. Blame them not on mecca. This can happen anywhere too so don't make the statement look like mecca isn't a holy land for the errors of some
Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by muhammadmuqtada(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
the last time checked,there is a place written when you ara approaching mecca "Muslims only".....if true,what was she a non-muslim doing there,to have her butt squeezed?I think she shd be arrested as she sneaked into mecca jst like every filthy,nosy none muslims like her,pathetic liar.

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by Amirullaha(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Asowari:
which lies Wat she said is d gospel truth
Gospel truth
Were you there when she was been squeezed
You hatred for another religion should no make you believe any negative comment about it's people...
“You shall not bear false witness” (Exodus 20:16)...

1 Like

Re: "Somebody Touched My Bumps And Squeezed In Mecca " - Scottish Lady On Twitter by adeblow(m): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
LadySarah:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,Today is sunday biko.

meanwhile,one up there is trying to say shia preaxh hate while others peace shocked shocked
So are Fulani herdsmen shia and i thought they are one lipsrsealed

mtcheew cool
Do u live in the north? If not, there are Fulanis that are Christians , and even the ones that herd. Cry me a river.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.