Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (102367 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
centboy123456:

Really that good to know and you know why am asking I don't want to West time I just want to settle down with you because you are the right woman for me

Lol, how do you know that? A relationship is a two-way street. I have to feel the same way about you too. Life doesn't work like that. You don't just meet someone & skip all the other stages to setting down in one swoop. Steady.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:
They're extra eyes to see what men are doing behind your back.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, how do you know that? A relationship is a two-way street. I have to feel the same way about you too. Life doesn't work like that. You don't just meet someone & skip all the other stages to setting down in one swoop. Steady.

with time you are going feel the same way can we talk more on fb
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
seunlayi:
At is a double full stop meaning life starts here and ends here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Mzansian(f): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I thought you have changed this year .

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, I thought you have changed this year .

tongue

Do you have those dimple things?

I do & I hate them lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Mzansian(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

tongue

Do you have those dimple things?

I do & I hate them lol.

Lol, no I don't. Maybe my maker wanted me to purchase a mirror for that purpose grin grin. I think they are cute though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mzansian:

Lol, no I don't. Maybe my maker wanted me to purchase a mirror for that purpose grin grin. I think they are cute though.

Lol @ purchasing a mirror.
But really, I dislike them. Especially when you gain weight, they aren't as "cute", they look like a deformity. At least that's how I've always felt about them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Mzansian(f): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol @ purchasing a mirror.
But really, I dislike them. Especially when you gain weight, they aren't as "cute", they look like a deformity. At least that's how I've always felt about them.

grin.

Maybe it's because I always see them on slim people . Lol@ they look like deformity. I can imagine lol.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Tobsmany(m): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Well.
First off, those dimples are not found in females only. You will find them in all humans provided they don't have too much subcutaneous fat to obscure it.
They are a visible Landmark for the posterior superior iliac spine, a point on one of the hip bones. There are multiple points in the body where your bones are close to the surface of your skin, and they have strong ligaments attaching them to the said overlying skin. Hence the dimpling seen in those points are because of the constant pull those ligament have on the skin.
So, no it's not from your grandma's "pressing" and neither are they "extra eyes"

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by mikejj(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin op u dey fear the hole..no fear e no go swallow you..
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by testes(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Kobicove:
It's a birth defect...same as the time some people have on their cheeks
defect!!
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
But it looks lovely..

I like it smiley

Wish I had it at my lower back.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by nice007(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2018
If u love doggy u will definitely know what d stands for
Real night say whatssup
.... gives a perfect grip #winks
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by nathanccr(m): 2:28am On Feb 13, 2018
Jayk1:
I have it as a guy
I'm aware guys have it too
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

good morning my love
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

good morning my love

How are you today?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 7:03am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

mon cherie, i would so love to do something creative and satisfying behind your back! cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 7:06am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How are you today?

am fine dear how was your night I hope you slept well
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

mon cherie, i would so love to do something creative and satisfying behind your back! cheesy

Lol, you. Mr Ever Ready.

Good morning, btw smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

am fine dear how was your night I hope you slept well

Glad to hear that.

I did. Wishing you a great day ahead smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, you. Mr Ever Ready.

Good morning, btw smiley

morning to you too, babe!
hope you are looking fabulous today? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

morning to you too, babe!
hope you are looking fabulous today? grin

Lol, FLAMES!

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Glad to hear that.
I did. Wishing you a great day ahead smiley

you too can I ask you question
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

you too can I ask you question

Yeah, go ahead.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, FLAMES!

grin grin grin grin grin
it is 8.30am down south, are you at work yet?

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

grin grin grin grin grin
it is 8.30am down south, are you at work yet?

Yes, I am. And you?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, go ahead.

well it just few questions just to know you more first of all are you single and what do u do for a living
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 7:34am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yes, I am. And you?

I am a freelancer, always at work ... even when i am sleeping! cheesy

which area is your office at?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:44am On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

well it just few questions just to know you more first of all are you single and what do u do for a living

Lol, I'll answer those questions another time because situations are constantly changing. I could say I'm single & then meet the love of my life on the streets, today. You can never know.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:47am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

I am a freelancer, always at work ... even when i am sleeping! cheesy

which area is your office at?

I'm based on PTA.

Lol @ your explanation. A bit shady but alrighty.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 8:24am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I'm based on PTA.

Lol @ your explanation. A bit shady but alrighty.

PTA mmmhhh... that is the soul of the south. nice! was in PTA occassionaly but not that much!

not shady... i work in the design industry, so you see, not shady!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.