Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached (6627 Views)

Look At What A Nigerian Man Did To His Wife(pics) / This woman wanted to cheat me / Please Who Is At Fault Husband Or Wife-(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 5:49am On Feb 11, 2018
i am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other cities for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that..

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by ochobaba(m): 5:51am On Feb 11, 2018
How am I supposed to know,am I a mother confessor?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by THUNDAR(m): 6:01am On Feb 11, 2018
What goes around comes around and stays around

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by juanjo2: 6:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Get iron Pant for her, lock it with ToKoZ key and use the key as a necklace. thank me later grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Iseoluwani: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2018
You are about to enter one chance

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=Iseoluwani post=64963004]You are about to enter one chance[/quotte

what does that mean
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 6:37am On Feb 11, 2018
was it merely a joke
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by coolestofall(m): 6:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Op u in 4 a long thing. She is already giving u a heads up just in case u catch her in d act. Next time b firm n tell her u dnt care 4 jokes like dat. As I always say, op, u r in a relationship, there will always b d fear of cheating spouse, all u'll b waiting 4 is confirmation. Bro, expect d worst but hope 4 d best.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Skmoda360(m): 6:55am On Feb 11, 2018
this one pass me oooo...hmmmmm!!!
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by mikejj(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin lets c the psure of the servants first..

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Pubichairs(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy chai u don enter one chance
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2018
coolestofall:
Op u in 4 a long thing. She is already giving u a heads up just in case u catch her in d act. Next time b firm n tell her u dnt care 4 jokes like dat. As I always say, op, u r in a relationship, there will always b d fear of cheating spouse, all u'll b waiting 4 is confirmation. Bro, expect d worst but hope 4 d best.

what percentage are chances of sex between them
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Make sure to keep packs of condom at home so you dont father your servant's child.

Next issue please. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Blakjewelry(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2018
She quit her marriage a year ago and both of you have been in relationship for 2 years explain

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
She quit her marriage a year ago and both of you have been in relationship for 2 years explain

i had known her one year before our marriage to her
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by gulfer: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2018
amar3664:
i am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household work..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other cities for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she will hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that..
Oga, carry your wahala go indian forum. This is Nairaland angry angry >:

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by crackhouse(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2018
U and this ur wife sef. Everytime ur wife this ur wife that. ur jealousy no dey for this world o
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2018
having a 4years old son, divorced. Go and do your findings why she divorced before. If not, why chased her ex away will chase u too. Besides, How can she make such expensive joke about sleeping with her servant? Male servant for that matter? Am sure the servant had been with her from the onset even while she was still with her ex. And u leave them behind and travelled, Chai Well, why am i even talking when u are already married? Do u ask for our consent before married her? **The servant is the man of the house** case closed**
sad sad sad sad
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by luminouz(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2018
amar3664:

Werey!!!!!
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by tballeyy(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2018
Mr. Man, if are the servant, won't you like to enter the place. Who no like better thing
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by phaphyz05(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=amar3664 post=64963090][/quote]
This guy z def not 9jrian...if u know u know.
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by phaphyz05(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin lets c the psure of the servants first..

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Bitterleafsoup: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2018
If you are on tour or down the street at temple, a cheater will always find a time and place to cheat.
The greatest thing in life is that what ever is hidden always comes to light, so if she is a cheat you will find out soon enough.
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 11, 2018
crackhouse:
U and this ur wife sef. Everytime ur wife this ur wife that. ur jealousy no dey for this world o

I tire for the guy. The guy has serious trust issues.
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by coolestofall(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2018
amar3664:

what percentage are chances of sex between them
Abeg hw I go take knw 4rm inside room wey I dey. I wld hv loved 2 come over there n help with d calculations, but I cn't.

To knw that, he has 2 confront her n make deductions 4rm her replies n body language.

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by MrSmith007: 9:06am On Feb 11, 2018
Feeling in secured?, Why don't you sack yur male servant and employ a female house help?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2018
This guy no dey tire Chai sorry you're just to depressed and insecure!
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by Michelle55: 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
cheesy this dude again? he's never tired of having marital issues right from day one.. all I do is Waka pass. he's only seeking for attention!!! can't fathom why people still give his silly tantrums second thought
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by habsydiamond(m): 10:12am On Feb 11, 2018
Let me consult the gods on Ur behave..... grin grin grin...the gods said u are a very jealous individual...and u need to let the faithful girl alone...
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by amar3664: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2018
can i trust on her
Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by InfernoNig: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
That's the hint. She's fvcking your servant when she feels alone

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Going To Cheat Me In Future..my Wife Pics Attached by victorioushands: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
She has already told you what has been happening and will continue to happen and you are here asking foolish question. It's either that you are Delilah's Samuel, plain stupid...or you are both. You said she left her husband a year ago and you have been with her for two years, I just hope you were not responsible for destroying her marriage. If you are, you will suffer the repercussion times ten.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Love Nigerian/ African Ladies / He's Such A Gentleman!!!♥♥♥♥ / My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.