Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency (852 Views)

How Long Should I Hold Bitcoin And Other Cryptocurrency? / Bitcoin, TBC, Ethereum and Other Cryptocurrency Ban: What You Should Do. / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by quinSonia(f): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2018
I'm new and I don't have any idea about it..ur help will be much appreciated
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by Pauling: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Am Sorry, I Dont Know Anything About Bitcon. But I Know Of A Sure Way For You To Invest A Make Lot In A Short Duration. You Can Contact 08102010369
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by driveiwe(m): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2018
Do u v as low as #12600 in ur bank account doing nothin. Invest in BITCLUB ADVANTAGE & wake up richer than you slept. This is not Ponzi

WhatsApp or call +2347035687643
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by greatnaija01: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
PM me and I will teach you.

quinSonia:
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by quinSonia(f): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
PM me and I will teach you.

done
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by WizzyGlory: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
If you want to key in into highly profitable cryptocurrency trading that can make you up to $1,000 daily with a $50 start up capital. it's a top secret no risk trading that takes advantage of irregularities present in the Crypto Market Arena. This irregularity will be corrected on April 25 when the Crypto version of the Blomberg Terminal will be announced. Once the announcement is made, the Crypto market will become regulated and all irregularities will become normalized. However, you can make millions of naira before April 25. Just contact me on whatsapp, I will show you freely, you don't need to pay me anything. I will guide you and put you through. I will tell you the coin to buy, where to buy it and where to sell it immediately for over 500% instant profit.

PM me on WHATSAPP 08134691184
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by sehin79(m): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by thebizmind: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
quinSonia:

We is are an online investment platform which offers you the opportunity to participate and take advantage of a limited online asset which has been available to few individuals, that have been benefiting for a long time
The platform operates and functions on an online partnership program allowing clients and investors to invest and get a return on their investments at stipulated time frame,with a freewill to opt out anytime with profits and nil losses
We are the first of its kind with a sole intention of raising up 21st century investors and elites in the cryptocurrency/stock market
Stock market/cryptocurrency market is flourishing at a steady rising rate and await individuals who are ready to take advantage.
The platform was structured and designed for individuals who do not want to go through the stress and beaureaucracy of the stock/cryptocurrency markets as well as those scared of the unpredictable volatility
In our platform , we promise a gradual and steady rise in stock/cryptocurrency investments,it is nt hard to figure out that the demand for stock/cryptocurrency is at a steady rise globally.. So It's therefore easy to use these advantages and trend to gain desired profit.
A team of well wishers however decided to set up a platform accessible to most people who have been bearing losses in other platforms or even in the stock/cryptocurrency market

WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT
We consist of a handful of trading experts in the stock/cryptocurrency market,who are professionals, experts and experienced at what they do. Our experts trade 24/7 and get good returns from the markets
However with our superior trading methods, there is minimal or no losses incurred.
This is possible via long term experience in the terrain and connections with the kingpins that control the markets
We are in a time where global capital markets are rapidly rising, indicating a global and international interest in the markets
There is about to be transfer of wealth from the elites and government to the younger generations who are ready to invest in the cryptocurrency/stock market

HOW DO WE GENERATE PROFITS
This is purely an investment platform, it is not an hyip or a ponzi platform that operates on crowd funding. We wil however advise you to desist from such platforms as they are not sustainable
It's is important to note that the cryptocurrency market recorded a 20fold turnover/profit in 2017 alone.. These wil certainly triple in 2018
We derive our profits through high tech stock markets/cryptocurrency trading techniques generating steady profits
We split this profits into 2 equal halves on a 50:50 ratio and give our clients a 30% return on investment Evry 5days... While we take the other 30%
However we decided to set the return on investment to 30% to be sure that we can cover all losses Shud there be any.. And to always deliver this percentage at a steady rate Evry 5days
We will however not demand for additional charges on services rendered

Available packages:

Btc

100usd-->130usd
200usd-->260usd
500usd-->650usd
1000usd-->1300usd....

Msg or whatsapp to get all the info you need about us...
�To understand how we work..
�To know how to register and cash out

Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by zyphr(m): 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pathetic and selfish responses to someone seeking for help. She needs someone to TEACH him and not a LEECH that'll suck her dry. 419ers claiming product marketers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by crazycrypto710: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2018
If you are looking for tips on that and how to make money online then look no further BMF is the place to be. Link's in my signature.
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by Dollabiz: 10:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Pls Tips To Learn How To Trade In Bitcoin Or Any Other Cryptocurrency by Dramadiddy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
send a pm

(1) (Reply)

French Open / I Need To Open A Bank Acct But I Dnt Have An Id Card / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.