Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. (455 Views)

Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass / Catholic Bishop And His Muslim Mother In Sierra Leone (Photo) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. by royalamour(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2018
Father Kukah on the Governor of Kogi State.

He said, “The statement of the governor is not worthy of my comment because I believe that the Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria stands for something higher than that. I won’t even dignify him with a response.”

When prodded to speak further on the issue, Kukah added, “This is a character (Bello) that nobody heard anything from until he suddenly accidentally found himself in power. What does he (Bello) know about what the bishops have said? So, I don’t even want to dignify him with any response. I don’t think it’s worth giving him a story.

“Frankly, people of his calibre do not deserve our response. It is also a measure of the kind of people who have strayed into power. I am not going to go into any details. It is a tragedy of what we call leadership now in Nigeria. People who have come with no antecedents; they just come out of the woodworks and occupy an office. And so, I won’t dignify him (Bello) with any response” *Father Kukah*

http://www.thetowncrier.ng/2018/02/11/catholic-bishop-bello-know-nothing-us/

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. by nzeobi(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2018
pathetic that's the kind of people we find in the corridors of power. people who have never ventured into anything in life aside working for government and looting money.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. by royalamour(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
nzeobi:
pathetic that's the kind of people we find in the corridors of power. people who have never ventured into anything in life aside working for government and looting money.

Re: Catholic Bishop To Bello, You Know Nothing About Us. by emmasege: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
But Bishop Sir. You just dignified him with a deserved response.

Bello is a big FOOL, an accidental Homo sapiens and a biological mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Alive! / Jive Angels #Godisgood Video With Buchi coming soon / Televangelist Benny Hinn: I Don’t Fly Private Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.