Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) (99793 Views)

Confession Of The JAMB Office Snake That Swallowed Millions Of Naira / Nigerian Man Makes Hilarious Video On The Missing N36M In Jamb Office (video) / Snake Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by jericco1(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2018
hmm
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by yungcyrus(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2018
I would love to be that snake walai Talai
And be swallowing huge amounts of money

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Mandesz(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2018
K
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by gblissogan(m): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2018
the real python dance in jamb office

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by krestedtwin(f): 11:31am On Feb 11, 2018
grin > grin weh done sir
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by sleekyskillz(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2018
Pls the snake shuld be properly interogated, it culdnt have acted alone... cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by mrsfavour(f): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2018
please that news is it true? I have been hearing it and laughing over it,but I don't get it.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by tydi(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2018
giftq:
Thank you for detaining and arresting that snake. Please hand him over to SARS and EFCC
you arrest,before you detain.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by naijahut: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2018
If nah snake swallow the money may the snake found dead but if is human that take the money and lie that is a snake, may that human never see the end of february 2018.....

Can somebody say AMEN?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 11, 2018
tydi:

you arrest,before you detain.
correct.
That snake needs to be imprisoned for corruption
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by talk2percy(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Lol...shithole country. The only place u can hear this kinda funny stories.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Slaye: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2018
adeolakemi:
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased

What's the video about?
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Twrecks(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2018
The scientific name of the snake is Jambua corruptus. Awon biology students.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Bluffly: 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
What a funny country we live in.
Everything must be turn into a joke and laugh so hard at, until it is swept under the carpet at last.

The youth make it all worst.
In some sane societies, thousand of youths Will be the people you will see in front of the JAMB office that a mysterious snake came to swallow ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS equivalent, calling for the explanation of what really transpired .
What a country!!

smh!!
Unfortunately you are of low IQ as you do not understand the OP which is obviously about mocking the idiots that claimed a snake swallowed 32m, wey no be egg.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by kennypoka2(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:
Everything must be turn into a joke and laugh so hard at, until it is swept under the carpet at last.

In some sane societies, thousand of youths Will be the people you will see in front of the JAMB office that a mysterious snake came to swallow ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS equivalent, calling for the explanation of what really transpired .
What a country!!

smh!!

I can't just begin to weep...

What is wrong? Who did we offend? Where did we get it wrong? Can it get better? If yes, What can we do to make it better? How many years do we have to wait for before it gets better?

Now, I weep when I realise those questions have no answer.. cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by khadaffi(m): 11:49am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

What a country!!

smh!!

Are you in Nigeria? If you demand for explanations you will get it except it might not be what you're expecting. History have taught most of us lessons. Any kid that want to sacrifice his/her life because of that rubbish is very well free.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2018
EFCC should quiz lala oooo because he loves snakes so much. This snake that constricted and swallowed N36 million is Lala's pet.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by dom(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Oga take us thru how u swallowed the 36M

1 Like

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by cuvox(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

What a country!!

smh!!

try that and see if python will not dance...
even Sars go use the opportunity harass people. I can't die for this country.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by DeRay98(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
With all Snakes news and killings of 2017, one was tempted to call "2017, year the snakes".
Surprisingly, 2018 is showing to be an even bigger year of the snakes or should we call it Snakes Avengers?
Ayam confuses grin
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by NaijaElba(m): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
modelmike7:

What a country!!

smh!!

that's the level of stupidity some people can be in our dear country. no wonder things are not working...yet we blame the government when we are doing nothing to make them change.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
kennypoka2:

I can't just begin to weep...

What is wrong? Who did we offend? Where did we get it wrong? Can it get better? If yes, What can we do to make it better? How many years do we have to wait for before it gets better?

Now, I weep when I realise those questions has no answers.. cry cry

Hmmm, this is deep bro.
Food for thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
NaijaElba:

that's the level of stupidity some people can be in our dear country. no wonder things are not working...yet we blame the government when we are doing nothing to make them change.

It is just so along bro.
We keep being positive....
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
khadaffi:

Are you in Nigeria? If you demand for explanations you will get it except it might not be what you're expecting. History have taught most of us lessons. Any kid that want to sacrifice his/her life because of that rubbish is very well free.

Hmmm, looking at it from another angle. you are right too bro.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by ibkgab001: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
The richest snake in the world
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Small080(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
No be EFCC go arrest am, na police... the snake steal the money now. snake you go tay for cell
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by moshood521: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
plz i need to meet wit dat snake...

we gats enta biz 2geda...
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Halo22: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
May that snake be tried, convicted and send to jail immediately by Justice okon Abah......Arrant nonsense.
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by tyup(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
adeolakemi:
I have a video which ipob and the Nigerian army needs if I release it on social Media it maybe disastrous ,many lives will lost cos there will be reprisals still I will release it but towards election time.someone must pay DSS you can come looking for me if I'm not seen or heard from 24hrs the video will be released ,I don't think the dying man in aso rock will be pleased

Ipob and Nigerian army need? it's not making sense. some sort of cheap publicity? besides I dont think it's true coz u cant tell me ur the only one videoing it .
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by UchaNwababa: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Bros, biko send me the video so that I can complete the mission if you are killed.
really
Re: I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Naijaphobia:
It may sound absurd but it actually happened to me severally while I was managing about 20 ATMs in a particular region. Cash would be confirmed, double confirmed before loading only to discovered shortages from unloaded cash with in the ATM vault despite dual control. It stopped after I went spiritual about it and was asked to remove a particular lady from the team, and ensure she mustn't touch cash designated for load but with stern warning not to accuse her... My people, I paid loads of gbese just to cover up before auditing thanks to my frequent reconciliation.

Its real oh!

Only we bankers can understand. Still the 36m na fluke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / Fun Arena / 50 Funny Facebook Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.