Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,470 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya (25156 Views)

Mike Godson: I Made Love To My Girlfriend In A Hospital Bed / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Re:"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month"timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by smile4kenn(m): 3:14am On Apr 21, 2010
"I have a new lover but I don't want to disclose her name. She is a graduate of Madonna University. She's a banker. She's good, beautiful and the best thing that ever happened to me. She was a model before.

She worked with Oceanic Bank before in Port Harcourt, but I told her to quit because men usually harass female bankers. Because of that I pay her salary every month.

I met her through a friend, Austin, in Port Harcourt. He had always been telling me to come to Port Harcourt to meet this lady. Once again, this girl is everything I want in a lady. I'm not afraid if anybody is reading this. The three things that keeps a woman is - good sex, money and attention. I give her all that" Timaya tells Encomium Weekly in a recent interview,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bawomolo(m): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2010
well if it works for him, good for him.

sounds superficial though. is she a fiance or an employee?
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 21, 2010
Dear Loving God, plz grant me this kinda mugu. Na this kain mugu I need wey go s[end money on me.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by smile4kenn(m): 3:48am On Apr 21, 2010
hmm

Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bawomolo(m): 3:59am On Apr 21, 2010
FL Gators:

Dear Loving God, plz grant me this kinda mugu. Na this kain mugu I need wey go s[end money on me.

you think its that easy to jump from dating vulcanizer to dating rich mugu? slow your roll madam.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by chiogo(f): 4:02am On Apr 21, 2010
Arrant nonsense!!

I've never heard this guy say anything smart. The girl sef na mumu. tongue
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 21, 2010
bawomolo:

you think its that easy to jump from dating vulcanizer to dating rich mugu? slow your roll madam.
You're right, dating you is breaking my pocket sha
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ireneann: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2010
smile4kenn:

"I have a new lover but I don't want to disclose her name. She is a graduate of Madonna University. She's a banker. She's good, beautiful and the best thing that ever happened to me. She was a model before.

She worked with Oceanic Bank before in Port Harcourt, but I told her to quit because men usually harass female bankers. Because of that I pay her salary every month.

I met her through a friend, Austin, in Port Harcourt. He had always been telling me to come to Port Harcourt to meet this lady. Once again, this girl is everything I want in a lady. I'm not afraid if anybody is reading this. The three things that keeps a woman is - good intimacy, money and attention. I give her all that" Timaya tells Encomium Weekly in a recent interview,

I hope he will not sing with this tomorrow grin grin grin
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 21, 2010
smile4kenn:

"She worked with Oceanic Bank before in Port Harcourt, but I told her to quit because men usually harass female bankers. Because of that I pay her salary every month.

I'm not afraid if anybody is reading this. The three things that keeps a woman is - good intimacy, money and attention. I give her all that"

Timaya, please, do shut up will you. Thanks
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by lizzybabe1(f): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2010
Ugly, Stupid, Loud-mouthed - three undesirable qualities on this man alone.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by MissyB1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2010
Timaya, Don fall ma hand.   sad
It seems he's saying this, in order to make an Ex (Prolly Njamah) Jealous. undecided
His words in this interview come across to me as fake and empty.
I still Like him sha. cheesy

If I were the Recent Girlfriend, I'D be offended. What the H*** do You mean by ''Good Sèx, attention and money is all it takes to keep a woman''? To keep me? angry angry

The Girl must be happy to have stopped working now. When Timaya decides to kiss her Goodbye and she finds it difficult to get anatha Job, we'll see who will be crying and cursing 'Dem mama'. cheesy
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by rapstar: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2010
somuch money is disturbing  the guy
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ahmedoo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
Never knew timaya is so much of a big boy,ah to be able to make a female banker leave her job and pay her monthly.any way i really do hope this relationship does last long,
dem mama soldier all the best in ur relationship,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by googles: 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
wat crap, who in pete's name is timaya nyways ??

good s[i]e[/i]x with that flabby tummy of his oh please angry

he pays the girl so ? ehn he should go and give the testimony in the church where he beat up his ex nah
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by oge4real(f): 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^^^ grin grin grin grin
testimony indeed grin
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bawomolo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2010
ahmedoo:

Never knew timaya is so much of a big boy,ah to be able to make a female banker leave her job and pay her monthly.any way i really do hope this relationship does last long,
dem mama soldier all the best in your relationship,

bad boy or about to go broke faster than mc hammer.

he would go back to selling plantain soon if he doesn't watch his spending.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ikamefa(f): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
^^^^^

the comments on this thread cracks me up

y'all should chillaxe for the timaya nah grin

the guy is in love, can you blame him?
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2010
its seems collecting money is the in thing among naija chicks

someone called into cool fm yesterday evening claiming that she was 21 and had a bf that gave her 120 k every month

it prompted a flood of calls

most callers did not want to belive the girl was getting that much, but most of the women openly said - i collect 30 - 35k , i collect 10k, and some of these women were working women ! i was disgusted later these same women will wonder why men treat them like door mats

no be the same timaya of jehovah sharp sharp church scatter scatter fame? abegi
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by kstrika(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
he is a nice guy u know
but high shoulderz,
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Apr 22, 2010
Well, from all data gathered so far, it looks like he's wealthy. . .

Wouldn't mind getting a little bit of that money.
tongue
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by sjeezy8: 1:26am On Apr 22, 2010
sounds like a love peddler
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by bawomolo(m): 3:13am On Apr 22, 2010
oyb:

its seems collecting money is the in thing among naija chicks

someone called into cool fm yesterday evening claiming that she was 21 and had a bf that gave her 120 k every month

it prompted a flood of calls

most callers did not want to belive the girl was getting that much, but most of the women openly said - i collect 30 - 35k , i collect 10k, and some of these women were working women ! i was disgusted later these same women will wonder why men treat them like door mats

no be the same timaya of jehovah sharp sharp church scatter scatter fame? abegi

why anyone would attend a church/business named jehovah sharp sharp church is another thread of its own.

it's one thing for a wife to collect money for the upkeep of the house but some girlfriend?
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by uchdazzle: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2010
dumb gal she jus broke d gold digging rule
neva quit ur job for your maga, pray she dont regret this
dude dont lik guys harassing her, wat about gals harassing him, insecure dude
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ifyalways(f): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2010
rapstar:

somuch money is disturbing  the guy
huh?
Dont blame him,he prolly never expected he wud one day count his own thousands.Goodluck to him and his gurl
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by BlueMagic2(m): 1:25am On Apr 23, 2010
@Timaya, who gives a rat ass what u do wit ur money. U are jst a money miss road dat God has blessed so don't waste this opportunity. Like they say "U take a man out of d ghetto, but u can't take the ghetto out of the man". I bet u are goin to ask to get all d money back when u are no longer with her. I keep wondering how u were when u had no money & weren't popular. Nobody gives a Bleep about how much u got, so zip it & piss off!
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by ibabalol: 1:35am On Apr 23, 2010
if this is true, then he must be really confused.
i think he is setting himself up for another heart break.
why does he think people need to know if he pays his
girl or not. i think he is just saying this to get other
girls interested in him.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by StudioCFR(m): 1:49am On Apr 23, 2010
Bad belle people,

Timaya is Worth 69million naira and never reach him bus-stop yet, Have u seeing he's latest ESCALADE EXTENSION? CAR? He's definitely going to compose a special song for that car in his new album lol

that guy is a real case i swear lol
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by semid4lyfe(m): 2:50am On Apr 23, 2010
Make I teach una some lil' Ijaw lingo

[center]Egberipapa - means no 1 story teller so when he says he's Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa, he means he's the story telling father of that state so make una nor blame am for talking too much. . .he's just living up to his name grin grin grin[/center]
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by oseiwe(m): 3:06am On Apr 23, 2010
Every man dey spend cash for babe head. So wen he pay for month end he no go give am money again abi? I dey try pass am be dat. He no get level.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by suxes2005(m): 3:15am On Apr 23, 2010
Dnt worry, His next single will tell
us more about it!

SHALOM
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Tinynita(f): 3:57am On Apr 23, 2010
Should we start jumping up coz he payz his gf every month? By d way he is not d only man that payz his gf on monthly basis.
Re: "i Pay My Girlfriend Salary Every Month" Timaya by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 23, 2010
rubbish. if i am be girl i go leave am.

i can give my Wife (Billions) but i no go ever make am public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo At Rita Dominic's Party (Pictures) / Sexual Harassment: Mary Remmy Shares Her Recent Experience On Set / Yul Edochie Celebrates His Son's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.