Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible (1992 Views)

The Question No Christian Can Answer / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2018
hello brethren

There are some verses in the Bible that are not clear to me. All of us would have read it without taking notice. it is divided into two

The first part
Genesis 4:14 says "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me."

Genesis 4:15 "And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

now my question is "why did God put a mark on his forehead ?who are those that will kill him ? did God create some other people somewhere since it remains only Adam, eve and cain.

my second question
in Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Pls can anybody tell me where Cain found the wife he married, i don't understand, did he marry his mother or what ? he couldn't have even married his mother because he had be casted away from them..this verses has got me wondering whether it was not only Adam and Eve God created, there are other people somewhere created before or after them.

i don't know if anyone understands my question ??
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by eezeribe(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2018
My dear,many things in the Bible are not logically feasible or possible,that's why science does not agree with the book...
Most times,Christians just shut down their brains to accept what is written in the Bible...
What baffles me most is when I hear my fellow medical doctors quote;'out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh forth', and we all know that the heart as a cardiovascular pump is incapable of mental reasoning which is the exclusive function of the Cerebrum(in the brain)...
why should the heart be erroneously used to refer to the mind(as erroneously implied by the error defenders)
There are so many errors in the Bible,coupled with the fact that it was written in several languages with many inconsistencies in interpretation...
Some passages even contradict themselves....
Some scriptures are still missing till this day...
Some that were found,have no where to fit in...
concerning the issue of Cain,NO BODY ON EARTH CAN GIVE YOU THE CORRECT ANSWER...
Some over zealous church goers will just start misquoting the Bible for you and quoting out of context from their myopic understanding...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by eezeribe(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by kelvine(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2018
After Cain and Abel, Adam and Eve had all other children that married one another.
It is recorded in the Quoran, I am not a muslim but was told by one.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2018
kelvine:
After Cain and Abel, Adam and Eve had all other children that married one another.
It is recorded in the Quoran, I am not a muslim but was told by one.

but according to the Bible, cain got married to a woman before Eve gave birth to any other child
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
eezeribe:
My dear,many things in the Bible are not logically feasible or possible,that's why science does not agree with the book...
Most times,Christians just shut down their brains to accept what is written in the Bible...
What baffles me most is when I hear my fellow medical doctors quote;'out of the abundance of the heart,the mouth speaketh forth', and we all know that the heart as a cardiovascular pump is incapable of mental reasoning which is the exclusive function of the Cerebrum(in the brain)...
why should the heart be erroneously used to refer to the mind(as erroneously implied by the error defenders)
There are so many errors in the Bible,coupled with the fact that it was written in several languages with many inconsistencies in interpretation...
concerning the issue of Cain,NO BODY ON EARTH CAN GIVE YOU THE CORRECT ANSWER...
Some over zealous church goers will just start misquoting the Bible for you and quoting out of context from their myopic understanding...

may God bless you
this is even only one of the many verses that has left me in confusion in d bible and anytime i asked an elderly person in christ, they will cunningly swerve from d question i ask them and start quoting unnecessary verses

if they ask me whether i understand, i would simply say yes and walk away
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by nans24: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
In my opinion, Stories in the bible are usually summarized, sometimes not in a chronological order. Some details or events are left out. For example, Genesis tells that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and it explains how He did so. But it wasn't mentioned there that he created angels or cherubs.
why didnt you ask where the cherubs He placed in the entrance of eden came from? You didn't because you assumed that They most have been created already. So also, the woman cain took as a wife most have been born already. After all Genesis 5:4 mentions it that adam had sons and DAUGHTERS.

That is my own opinion. Hate it or like it..it wont put nor will it reduce one kobo in my account.

3 Likes

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jamescross: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee cheesy is it because this days women are recognized and counted. how many woman are recorded in history. eve must have given birth to lot of females and then marrying your sister was not a crime.

cain fear was due to the seperation and the mark, men born of women would see him as a monster and want to rid the earth of him (kill him).

God marked cain with a mark of rejection, destruction. why did God do that, likely because cain was set on his own ways and refused to change.

I do understand your question
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jamescross: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
eezeribe God never asked anyone to shut down their brains but in the bible it is written renew your mind, be wise, build with wisdom, plan.
medical science has not fully collerated the relationship between brain cells and the human mind or conciousness. you have only chosen to accept and belief the speculations of scientists above those who you call christains. you even mentioned them misquoting a bible you know or the one you don't know. the fact you don't know doesn't mean nobody knows - that's arrogance. and the arrogant are also ignorant because they ignore the truth.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jamescross: 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:

but according to the Bible, cain got married to a woman before Eve gave birth to any other child
that's your mistake, eve gave birth to another MALE child and has nothing to do with her having females before seth or even before cain.

2. the bible never stated when cain got married.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 1:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
that's your mistake, eve gave birth to another MALE child and has nothing to do with her having females before seth or even before cain.

2. the bible never stated when cain got married.

Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

all i know is that he gave birth to many children b4 Eve gave birth to seth. it is the wife I'm still wondering where she came from
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
jamescross:
jendhorlee cheesy is it because this days women are recognized and counted. how many woman are recorded in history. eve must have given birth to lot of females and then marrying your sister was not a crime.

cain fear was due to the seperation and the mark, men born of women would see him as a monster and want to rid the earth of him (kill him).

God marked cain with a mark of rejection, destruction. why did God do that, likely because cain was set on his own ways and refused to change.

I do understand your question

you said "eve must have given birth to lots of females" which means cain married one of her sisters ??

bt it was recorded in the Bible that cain knew his wife and gave birth to children before Eve gave birth to seth who replaced abel

he didn't marry his sister, my conclusion is that, it wasn't only adam and eve God created
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
nans24:

In my opinion, Stories in the bible are usually summarized, sometimes not in a chronological order. Some details or events are left out. For example, Genesis tells that in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth and it explains how He did so. But it wasn't mentioned there that he created angels or cherubs.
why didnt you ask where the cherubs He placed in the entrance of eden came from? You didn't because you assumed that They most have been created already. So also, the woman cain took as a wife most have been born already. After all Genesis 5:4 mentions it that adam had sons and DAUGHTERS.

That is my own opinion. Hate it or like it..it wont put nor will it reduce one kobo in my account.

that's what I want to hear
some people have been also created before or After adam and eve.

it's just only their name recorded in d Bible, i can't find any other logical answer to this

1 Like

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jamescross: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:

you said "eve must have given birth to lots of females" which means cain married one of her sisters ??

bt it was recorded in the Bible that cain knew his wife and gave birth to children before Eve gave birth to seth who replaced abel

he didn't marry his sister, my conclusion is that, it wasn't only adam and eve God created
ofcourse God created other things in 6 days but you can't proof your own conclusion that he didn't marry his sister and you have not shown the logic to backup such stance.

then you saying it was recorded in so and so order does not make void the fact eve likely had other children aside cain or in the space of that 130years before seth.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jamescross: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:

Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

all i know is that he gave birth to many children b4 Eve gave birth to seth. it is the wife I'm still wondering where she came from
well you are free to keep wandering or accept what i have told you
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by godisgood200: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
eezeribe:

How many times are we going to give answers to this question? Is it that you don't see the previous threads or you are not satisfied with the answers given?

Since i came to Nairalanad, this title has been reappearing. Don't be surprised if you are ignored. It has become a Cliché question.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by sonofthunder: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:
hello brethren

There are some verses in the Bible that are not clear to me. All of us would have read it without taking notice. it is divided into two

The first part
Genesis 4:14 says "Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me."

Genesis 4:15 "And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him."

now my question is "why did God put a mark on his forehead ?who are those that will kill him ? did God create some other people somewhere since it remains only Adam, eve and cain.

my second question
in Genesis 4:17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

Pls can anybody tell me where Cain found the wife he married, i don't understand, did he marry his mother or what ? he couldn't have even married his mother because he had be casted away from them..this verses has got me wondering whether it was not only Adam and Eve God created, there are other people somewhere created before or after them.

don't play dumb when studying the Bible, the information there had a focus. do you know that same Cain died a young man? now go back and trace the genealogy of the person that killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
sonofthunder:

don't play dumb when studying the Bible, the information there had a focus. do you know that same Cain died a young man? now go back and trace the genealogy of the person that killed him.

you're one of the people i talk about
instead of answering the question i asked, he's busy wandering around saying incoherent things,

i asked how Cain got his wife, simple question

what's my business with how Cain died and who killed him, was ir recorded that he got killed by anyone in d bible, if so, quote d verse let me see
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

How many times are we going to give answers to this question? Is it that you don't see the previous threads or you are not satisfied with the answers given?

Since i came to Nairalanad, this title has been reappearing. Don't be surprised if you are ignored. It has become a Cliché question.

it's not my damn business with how many times you've come across it �

why couldn't you move on instead of clicking on this thread ?
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by sonofthunder: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:

you're one of the people i talk about
instead of answering the question i asked, he's busy wandering around saying incoherent things,

i asked how Cain got his wife, simple question

what's my business with how Cain died and who killed him, was ir recorded that he got killed by anyone in d bible, if so, quote d verse let me see

its all connected but you don't want to see past your nose...

Ezekiel
14:1 Then came certain of the elders of Israel unto me, and sat before me.
14:2 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
14:3 Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by ashjay001(m): 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:
hello brethren

The first part

my second question

Chill. When u get to heaven, if there's one, u'll ask d writertongue
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
ashjay001:

Chill. When u get to heaven, if there's one, u'll ask d writertongue
lol if i make heaven, I'll ask God himself
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by charlesnaija(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
your questions are easy bro. adam lived for 930yrs, in that period he must have had thousands of children and grand/great grand children(gen 5vs3-5) so some of adam's other children or grand children could have heard the story of the murder of abel by cain and might want to revenge.

then about his wife, the bible account didn't say he met his wife in the land that he ran to, rather the account states that he had sexual relation with his wife, implying that they were already married(brother&sister) before he was banished.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by ashjay001(m): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:

lol
if i make heaven, I'll ask God himself

God, probably, doesn't know anything, abt all those stuff!

Which one, do u think Adam n Eve were; denisovans or neanderthals?
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by olaleye1355(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:
hello brethren

The first part

my second question

Very easy

Let me answer your question with another question

Can a Chinese couple give birth to an African?
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by ericlove4all: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
jendhorlee:
hello brethren

The first part

my second question

Brother
The answer to the question is not in the content of the Bible.

Lemme give u answers
1. Cain had a twin sister named luluwa
2. Abel is younger brother also has a twin sister named akerel

Cain twin sister was more pretty than Abel twin.

Before Abel was kill by Cain. Satan had appeared to Cain in the form of an old man and told Cain about their parents intention to give him Abel twin as his wife and give Abel as wife Cain's twin. Cain was not happy with that Revelation. Cain then ask the old man (Satan) where he came from. The old man reply that there are other people created by God apart from Adam and Eve and the reside far in the east.

So Cain took His own twin sister as wife after the death of Abel
Abel twin sister has to wait for several years and had Seth has her husband.

Hope your questions are answered.
PM me for more info
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by mega411(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
when the bible can not answer your question then you are left with common sense. Look around you, in reality it does not look like we are all from the same Adam and Eve, so there is the possibility God did not created just Adam and Eve.
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by Dnockeror333(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2018
cool lipsrsealed
sonofthunder:

Lamech, the first Conqueror, the grandson of Adam...
THT IS IF THE STORIES HAVE NOT BEEN TURNED INSIDE OUT BY THE THEIVES of informations- the vaticans... cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
sonofthunder:

Lamech, the first Conqueror, the grandson of Adam...
THT IS IF THE STORIES HAVE NOT BEEN TURNED INSIDE OUT BY THE THEIVES of informations- the vaticans... cheesy
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
ericlove4all:

Brother

Lemme give u answers

Before Abel was kill by Cain. Satan had appeared to Cain in the form of an old man and told Cain about their parents intention to give him Abel twin as his wife and give Abel as wife Cain's twin. Cain was not happy with that Revelation. Cain then ask the old man (Satan) where he came from. The old man reply that there are other people created by God apart from Adam and Eve and the reside far in the east.

PM me for more info

if i may ask, where did u get all these infos from ??

1 Like

Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by OtemAtum: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
ericlove4all:

Brother

Lemme give u answers

PM me for more info
grin
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by owowa145(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
jendhorlee:

Well, I'm a Novice though, but from my little brain, I feel God created the first man in Eden while some fallen bodies existed in human form outside of Eden (A cursed land, which is where we exist today). Cain must have met with one of these people and bear kids. Because part of his generation were wiped out of the earth due to their evil mind
Re: The Question No One Has Been Able To Answer Me In The Bible by jendhorlee(m): 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
owowa145:

Well, I'm a Novice though, but from my little brain, I feel God created the first man in Eden while some fallen bodies existed in human form outside of Eden (A cursed land, which is where we exist today). Cain must have met with one of these people and bear kids. Because part of his generation were wiped out of the earth due to their evil mind

sounds reasonable bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? / The Fast Approaching End Time[middle East Crisis: Were Does It Lead To] / Baba Adini Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.