Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter (5996 Views)

Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by ChappyChase: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
All for cheap likes and retweet undecided undecided undecided

Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by ChappyChase: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
She actually had it going smooth for her until Boom! Twiter CIA caught up with her...

Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Tallesty1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nonsense thread
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by ChappyChase: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
And trust NG Twitter, they are still roasting her grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by dingbang(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nairalanders don't have zero chills compared to twittans.. grin
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by BruncleZuma: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Meaning the kpekus is on recess...isn't that a good thing?

Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by ChappyChase: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Nairalanders don't have zero chills compared to twittans.. grin
We dey learn for where those guys dey...
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by dingbang(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
ChappyChase:

We dey learn for where those guys dey...
I dey tell you.. They don't use profane words like kids do when dealing with person wey wan show himself/herself, rather they remind you how stupid you have become grin
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by MetroBaba1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
Busted For Life!

Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by rawtouch: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
liar liar, pants on fire..
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by meezynetwork(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Plagiarism
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Jodha(f): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
copy and paste thieves too full that Twitter...
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Olalan(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
Really don't know why people lie on social media just to trend.
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Amarabae(f): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
The guy is dumb, where went his sense of humour?
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by AfroMighty(m): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
One of those that replied is a nairalander
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by edimolu(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
Jodha:
copy and paste thieves too full that Twitter...
Been on another ban yet again?
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Jodha(f): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2018
edimolu:

Been on another ban yet again?

Yesso... These mods should eat their app...I'm tired of their rubbish...
I was relieved of the ban ..few days ago...
But I've been quite busy lately... How have yhu been dearie?...
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by edimolu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Jodha:

Yesso... These mods should eat their app...I'm tired of their rubbish...
I was relieved of the ban ..few days ago...
But I've been quite busy lately... How have yhu been dearie?...
Do not mind those silly bunch of retârdscheesy

i just hate it when you go MIA or AWOL just luke that, reason i had to check on you!

yea , i have been great love, been a lil busy too but i got me me time too...lol... i hope you doing great? do not ever go MIA without proper tellingcheesy
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Jodha(f): 6:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
edimolu:

Do not mind those silly bunch of retârdscheesy

i just hate it when you go MIA or AWOL just luke that, reason i had to check on you!

yea , i have been great love, been a lil busy too but i got me me time too...lol... i hope you doing great? do not ever go MIA wither proper tellingcheesy

Lool...what's "mia " and "awol" ?
I've been good oo..how about yhu?...

Provided I'm not banned... I won't go mia and awol grin
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by edimolu(m): 7:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Jodha:

Lool...what's "mia " and "awol" ?
I've been good oo..how about yhu?...

Provided I'm not banned... I won't go mia and awol grin
hahahahha, well MIA- missing in action
AWOL- Absent withOut leave!

yea am tryna be aii, hows your day been? ya know we could do this offline right?cheesy
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by Jodha(f): 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2018
edimolu:

hahahahha, well MIA- missing in action
AWOL- Absent withOut leave!

yea am tryna be aii, hows your day been? ya know we could do this offline right?cheesy

Lool...pm mhe ..
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
grin
Re: She Got Busted For Lying About Her Sex Life On Twitter by edimolu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
Jodha:

Lool...pm mhe ..
Lol!....pm completed! wink

(1) (Reply)

Why A Woman Tells You “I Have A Boyfriend” / How Many Times Should Couple Have Sex In A Week? / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.