Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? (785 Views)

How To Recover Corrupted Word File / Database Of Email Addresses Of Nigerian University Students Needed. / Soccer and it logo Sql (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? by salamonlincoln: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
I have a pretty big project plan I'm working on in 2013 for a few
months'. about a week ago, everything was fine. Now that I've tried
discover. mpp from file Manager or " recently opened files",
project (s) opens, but does not open its own .mpp. When I try to just
open the program and then manually go to the folder where my .mpp is located and
open it this way, the project actually stops responding
requests.

I can open a new empty project, everything is there
it works fine, so I think my file has become corrupted. I read
a few things that could potentially help, as the restoration
project, restore previous versions and remove all references /
predecessors from the plan, but they don't help. Who knows the answer what it is…
Advance thanks!!
Re: How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? by hostkobo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hi,

have you uninstalled / reinstalled Microsoft Project on either the same system or in a different one?

regards
HK
Re: How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database? by whatsapp83: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello , try to restore from a backup , or you can write to microsoft support . if you do not have any other way to help , you can try to use the service eRepair SQL Server - http://www.erepairsqlserver.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Drop Your Url For Total Reviews / Sell Your Paypal Funds To Ctexchange At Good Rate / How Can I Get A Free Us Number Completely Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.