Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It (31465 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Tunks2017(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
And so........
We should now fry akara, because of kiss
Mtsceeeeeeew

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
RaDaZaBaNa:
Nigerians are foolish people for taking this serious

this is a game and Tobi and Ccee are playing it well ..

See their names are on everyone's lips and people will want to keep them.in the house ..its that simple..

what they want is what is happening
you are an idiot for talking about Nigerians that way..m

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by mrphysics(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
HeyBee27:
And you that wrote this shiiii is also mad,oponu.
Who is this please?
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by letusbepieces: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
obsession.
I no pity tobi at all, becos a man get wat he deserve.
If she do now, he will bit his chest like kingkong and call her mugu.
Poor girl protecting her chastity.
Her lawyer sense never leave her, even after weeks in bbn.
It is good to know we still have this type of women in Nigeria, with all this slay queen everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The person who auditioned them
The person who selected these assholes (celebrities instead of hustlers)
The Cameraman
The promoters
The Op that brought this news here

Then the Mod that will... (Make I no finish am, because lala na my guy)

All of the above except my guy lala are all MAD!!!

It was this same asshole girl that said she can make 45 million in a week. May the god I serve, deal with her and the person that inserted her name on the list of selected candidates.

As for the idiot begging for kiss, others are begging for a federal appointment, you are begging for a kiss from another asshole!!

Issorait... I won't comment!
[/s]

Trash!

The only people liking your comment are pained yoruba mods using their power to add 100 likes.

Cee-c is upholding the original African values.

Tobi must see her father, if he want to fcuck. grin

Dat is an Igbo girl, it is not their usual yoruba girls they treat anyhow.

Does he know how much her father have spent to train his daughter to the point of answering Barrister abi una think say na beans?

She is a well brought up girl.

2 Likes

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
mumu guy
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ladymeenah:
mumu guy

He is not a mumu as such.

Just look at her.

Igbo Amaka! kiss

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jojothaiv(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can categorically tell you that Tobi is not a bonafide member of the Yoruba Demon Association!!

Zoom out..
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
[s]
jojothaiv:
I can categorically tell you that Tobi is not a bonafide member of the Yoruba Demon Association!!

Zoom out..
[/s]

This is the lies u tell urself and then beat your dry chest.

Ur yoruba demon na to turn 90% of yoruba girls to baby mama inside their papa house.

U cannot try dat with us. We are Igbos
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jojothaiv(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

Ur yoruba demon na to turn 90% of yoruba girls to baby mama inside their papa house.

You try ehnnnn...

Smile sarcastically and zoom out..
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
jojothaiv:

You try ehnnnn...

Smile sarcastically and zoom out..

I blame OBJ presidency and treasury looting for provision sellers and bus conductors claiming players.

Do u know the real players in Nigeria? Do u want me to tell u who they are? Certainly not the yorubas.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jojothaiv(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:

I blame OBJ presidency and treasury looting for provision sellers and bus conductors claiming players.

Do u know the real players in Nigeria? Do u want me to tell u who they are? Certainly not the yorubas.
Thanks, but no thanks..
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
jojothaiv:

Thanks, but no thanks..

I notice una prick don shrink these past few weeks.

U have stopped challenging us here.

In fact una dey run these days.

U see the problem is dat, pride comes before the fall.

Ur even making movies calling urself demons.

Like are these people serious? embarassed
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by hammer6F: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Awon da?

Turn up mehn!

yoruba Demons, i get una time today!
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
Some Men are focused on
Opening their own Company, Others are focusing on
hacking a $10 billion
transaction while you people are here discussing about BBNaija,are u guys jobless to that extent,well i blame the government for that.If U Have Nothing Important To Do I Will Advice U Guyz To Move To The Literature Section And Laid Ur Hand On A Story Or Better Still Grab Ur Bible And Read. Thank God Today It's Sunday
# Horladstar cares:p:p:p.
And you settled down to write this �
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by HORLADSTAR(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
fruqsy:

And you settled down to write this �
Hell no I Settled Up
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by ThisKC(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
There is wat is called harrassment.

Then again, Tobi is a good case study for y so many women complain of rape.

She just want to be friends and allow the relationship grow naturally, he just want to be a demon, fcuck and go.

If he keeps using his male strength and pressure to force his way, the end result will be the lady screaming rape.

I know who to believe now.

See as you dey analyse tv show. You think this is how they'd act and react in 'real life'?
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The Cameraman
The promoters

It was this same asshole girl that said she can make 45 million in a week. May the god I serve, deal with her and the person that inserted her name on the list of selected candidates.

As for the idiot begging for kiss, others are begging for a federal appointment, you are begging for a kiss from another asshole!!

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by chronique(m): 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Is it not this boy they said snatched someone girlfriend grin grin grin grin

As in ehn, if this boy wey dey do like ozuor follow this girl, fit snatch person babe,the person wey dem snatch him babe suppose go commit suicide.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by bairon: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

I heard someone saying that Tobi has been ceecified,hehehehehe,the journey of no return.
Nah. Cee-c made Tobi a 'Sissy'.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by weownlagos: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The Cameraman
The promoters

hahaha hahaha
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jagorinho: 10:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
[s][/s]

look at this joker, you should know that all you are seeing on tv are being played out for people like you to feast on, and about the igbo girls you are hyping, they are one of the cheapest in sub saharan africa, tell me the tribe with the highest number of prostitutes in the country,then we can talk
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by engrjacuzzi: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
say NO to big brother naija.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by jagorinho: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:

.....coming from a guy that comes from a group that has the least romantic men, men who doesnt know what a lady/women wants,men who believes it is önly money you can use to get a relationship running. In this country, no group of men comes close to yorubas when it comes to women issue... .and by the way, your opiniön doesnt count
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Abbey2sam(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
RaDaZaBaNa:

See their names are on everyone's lips and people will want to keep them.in the house ..its that simple..

Yes its a game, its also a reality TV show, and tobi and cc are not playing any game well, the name of other house mates are on everyone's lips too

Tobi is just a foolish boy who don't know when to respect himself
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by icefish(m): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chai Lyon just did a Bakayoko on my ticket �
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by stellytwinkle(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2018
Damarislopez:
If na me. I go knack her jazz then begin turn her to my
Oya, receive sense now!!
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Ogaonos: 1:05am On Feb 12, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Next time bbnaija will not use man know man in their auditions after this one fails totally.

No fine girl in that house despite all the hot chicks I saw that audition day.

They brought payporte model, heritage bank employee, the younger bro of the person voicing big brother etc etc.
These people are soo boring all they do is talk about wining the show alias tactics and what the previous house mates did it's so painful to watch especially as the fine boys Tobi,miracle,k.Brule etc BEG UgLee gehs (that one with green hair, and that one that is as thin as hiv patient with no butt, even cee c is not fine just because she is locked in the midst of more ugly girls she is shinning in the eyes of the guys can she compare to Tboss, or even marvis sef smh) for peck or even hug nonsense.
true talk wat u said is y i lik mature players.dis cee c 4 dey her lane if tobi was a player.gal lik cee c wat mature player do such gal they mak her knw she no gree by tym she c e besties wer b lik marvis nd tboss she go maintain nd turn 2 side chick.dt wat my friend did 2 one yeye gal.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Tnicemario(m): 1:41am On Feb 12, 2018
Gaskiya that's truth even the miracle name that ladies were freaked about am not hearing his name again
RaDaZaBaNa:

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by encrypt(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
Some Men are focused on
Opening their own Company, Others are focusing on
hacking a $10 billion
transaction while you people are here discussing about BBNaija,are u guys jobless to that extent,well i blame the government for that.If U Have Nothing Important To Do I Will Advice U Guyz To Move To The Literature Section And Laid Ur Hand On A Story Or Better Still Grab Ur Bible And Read. Thank God It's Sunday
# Horladstar cares:p:p:p.
I think you should take your own advice and go to literature section to "laid" your hand on a story. Rada rada
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by balor: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Ogaonos:
true talk wat u said is y i lik mature players.dis cee c 4 dey her lane if tobi was a player.gal lik cee c wat mature player do such gal they mak her knw she no gree by tym she c e besties wer b lik marvis nd tboss she go maintain nd turn 2 side chick.dt wat my friend did 2 one yeye gal.

Oga leave us and our bbn
Ahannnnn

Now if they don't include Nigerians you people will still complain

Biko leave the acting alone ooo
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by balor: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
This cee c girl na Delilah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.