Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,274 members, 7,807,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It (31471 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo) / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by Ogaonos: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2018
balor:

Oga leave us and our bbn
Ahannnnn

Now if they don't include Nigerians you people will still complain

Biko leave the acting alone ooo
dis nairalander sef. did i condemn d shw.read b4 u start attacking.
Re: Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It by AngelicBeing: 1:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

The Tobi
The Cee-C
The person who auditioned them
The person who selected these assholes (celebrities instead of hustlers)
The Cameraman
The promoters
The Op that brought this news here

Then the Mod that will... (Make I no finish am, because lala na my guy)

All of the above except my guy lala are all MAD!!!

It was this same asshole girl that said she can make 45 million in a week. May the god I serve, deal with her and the person that inserted her name on the list of selected candidates.

As for the idiot begging for kiss, others are begging for a federal appointment, you are begging for a kiss from another asshole!!

Issorait... I won't comment!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.