Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party (31857 Views)

Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
@YomzzyBlog

Nigerian Blogger and Media personality, Noble Igwe's birthday was yesterday, and a few days ago was his daughter's, Jasmine, so they celebrated their birthday together yesterday and in attendance were Celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/02/banky-w-and-adesua-attends-noble-igwe.html

9 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Topmaike007(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
wo dat z dia problem.

i thank God for making me see the first rain,and i know dat all of u will see urz in peace

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by emeijeh(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly short dicked man called noble

Will you keep kwayet?!

7 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by honeyjoyce(f): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adesua is very beautiful sha

20 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly short dicked man called noble
He snatched ur wife

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
Okay
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by nikkypearl(f): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adesua is a beauty to behold !!wow!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
angry angry

Evening newspaper crew..

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Something looks weird in that picture....undecided
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Donald3d(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Adesua too fine abeg !
Up Edo state kiss kiss

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by SIMPLYkush: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
so my first comment was deleted, ok still, noble igwe has a short dick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by rawtouch: 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Dammylois(f): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
All shades of cute
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Dizu(m): 7:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beautiful people
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
How does this stop Buhari from losing on 2019?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by stephen109(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
the rich only sees the richs...cute pic
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by GMBuhari: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Happy Birthday
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by born2reign001(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
how does this affect the price of fish on the market?
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by born2reign001(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
SeniorZato:
Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields - Geography, Geology,n Geophysics, Medicine, Health Sciences,/Computer science, Engineering Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Geography Education, Law,chemistry, Mass Communication, Political Science or any Arts course? Can the person speak English fluently? Can they write well? Do they have computer skills? OK please greet them for me.. it's not easy�����
funke!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by justi4jesu(f): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beautiful people kiss kiss kiss
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by DIKEnaWAR: 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why is it that Banky W cannot sit at home, load preek into this his beautiful wife and cook rice and beans chop?

They just be hovering all over the place like jangilova epe motor...

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
honeyjoyce:
Adesua is very beautiful sha
very beautiful
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Hemjayy: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
I only came here to read the "Adesua should get pregnant already." comments.

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by paris10: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Not sure about Adesua. Not that beautiful for me

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by freemanbubble: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Topmaike007:
wo dat z dia problem.

i thank God for making me see the first rain,and i know dat all of u will see urz in peace

bros we still dey wait for rain here in Benin City o
Benin own must different

anyway make bar man give me and my guys more bottles for Randy hotel, okhoro road Benin City as we continue to wait for our own rain here in Benin City

and for adesua beauty na so our edo girls dey fine.
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by keneharry: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Beautiful people
Re: Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party by Krafty006: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
nice pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

THROWBACK: The Enigma Call Tupac Amaru Shakur( 1971 - 1996 ) / Kannywood​’s 4 Most Stylish Actresses / Helen Paul Shares Throwback Photos Of When She Was Like A Pencil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.