Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) (61109 Views)

CAF, NFF Send Birthday Greetings To Ex-Eagles Star Okechukwu / Meet Amon Okechukwu : 1 Legged Nigerian Athlete That Can Jump Over Cars - Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by dainformant(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Former Super Eagles defender and captain, Uche Okechukwu, has become a professional hunter, according to reports. An Abia based journalist, Enyinnaya Appolos met with the 50-year-old Turkish citizen, Uche Okechukwu (Deniz Uygar) at his country home in Umuoria village, in Obingwa LGA in Abia state...

The journalist revealed that the former player is now a great hunter which he reportedly said is his hobby and even did it happily while in Europe.

Below is what the journalist shared on Facebook;

With Uche, the great Footballer and Hunter

On my way back to Aba this morning from Isiko, with my brothers, Bright Eze and Livinus Nwabughogu, we saw him...one of the greatest Ngwa sons, one of the greatest Blacks and Africans, one of the greatest Nigerian citizens, one of the greatest world footballers, the Gentle Giant, a Turkish citizen, Uche Okechukwu (Deniz Uygar) at his country home in Umuoria village, in Obingwa LGA...

Uche, former captain of the Nigerian Supper Eagles and one of the ever best of Fenerbahçe SK if Turkey, is not only a great footballer, he is also a great hunter, yes he is a hunter...he goes into the bush with his long gun (egbe ntu) to hunt and kill animals.

Hear him: “hunting is my hobby, even in Europe, I go hunting. I love doing that. We are hunting in the next village (Itu) on Tuesday...” that is Uche for you.

Uche is an Aba boy...in spite of the fact that he is a Turkish citizen, where he can choose to live for life, he is always at home with us in Aba and Umuoria...you will never notice him, always quiet.

His wealth and fame will never push him for anything...a successful footballer of all times...He is a great man...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/footballer-uche-okechukwu-is-now-a-professional-hunter.html

5 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by dainformant(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by SweetJoystick(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gentle giant....i been dey expect to see some of the animals wey him hunt angry

41 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
Great player he was.

Fond memories of a United Nigeria even under military rule.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by oloriooko(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wow! This guy is a living legend
Please just be careful while hunting in 9ja God be with you bro wish you well

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by and1one: 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Ekiseme(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Passion, I like that,

If you're not doing what you love, forget it, you just wasting your time.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Orodje(m): 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Seen

PM me for ur Transfer
sure MD and ACH for all US and Canada bank acct and CC, cash out sure die and middleman is allowed cool
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
xup with the fp ish?

You guys get a cut or something?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by DocHMD: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
Great player he was.

Fond memories of a United Nigeria even under military rule.

Thank God you know that the country is now divided beyond repair because of your greed.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Chiedu4Trump: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
d
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by duroc(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ode aperin United fc

3 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by PMWSpirit(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Buhari buhari, reducing legends to nothing, abeg which one is professional hunter again
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by maxtop(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Gentle giant ...
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by emerged01(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
I love everything about this man. This is how a defender stature should be.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by nduprincekc1: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mtn....2gb....1100.

Mtn 5gb...2700.

Mtn ..10gb...5300...

That is the cheapest data bundle rate in Nigeria....

For prove...kcemma..com

Anoda prove...ma Fb page....click d link below

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=340704643097496&id=220716591762969&_rdr

Anoda one...watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFQzgbDO2A...

Call me to avoid any sweet mistake.....

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Flexherbal(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice!

Just as a hobby
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by lastempero: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Uche okechukwu whaooo this guy has grown old oo remember the mom use to be a primary school headmistress @st Philips eziukwu.mehn memories of high speed when he use to play at school road league n okigwe league.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by iHart(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
hahaha, see what is written in his shirt...

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Richnero(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Great player he was really during his playing days.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by coolebux(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
Fund memories of the "gentle giant"
These pics made it even more vivid
How I miss the class of '94

6 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Adaowerri111: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
best Super Eagles Defender
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Icon4s(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
dainformant:
Former Super Eagles defender and captain, Uche Okechukwu, has become a professional hunter, according to reports. An Abia based journalist, Enyinnaya Appolos met with the 50-year-old Turkish citizen, Uche Okechukwu (Deniz Uygar) at his country home in Umuoria village, in Obingwa LGA in Abia state...

The journalist revealed that the former player is now a great hunter which he reportedly said is his hobby and even did it happily while in Europe.

Below is what the journalist shared on Facebook;

With Uche, the great Footballer and Hunter

On my way back to Aba this morning from Isiko, with my brothers, Bright Eze and Livinus Nwabughogu, we saw him...one of the greatest Ngwa sons, one of the greatest Blacks and Africans, one of the greatest Nigerian citizens, one of the greatest world footballers, the Gentle Giant, a Turkish citizen, Uche Okechukwu (Deniz Uygar) at his country home in Umuoria village, in Obingwa LGA...

Uche, former captain of the Nigerian Supper Eagles and one of the ever best of Fenerbahçe SK if Turkey, is not only a great footballer, he is also a great hunter, yes he is a hunter...he goes into the bush with his long gun (egbe ntu) to hunt and kill animals.

Hear him: “hunting is my hobby, even in Europe, I go hunting. I love doing that. We are hunting in the next village (Itu) on Tuesday...” that is Uche for you.

Uche is an Aba boy...in spite of the fact that he is a Turkish citizen, where he can choose to live for life, he is always at home with us in Aba and Umuoria...you will never notice him, always quiet.

His wealth and fame will never push him for anything...a successful footballer of all times...He is a great man...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/footballer-uche-okechukwu-is-now-a-professional-hunter.html

O boy Uche don old o. He is looking older than 50.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by buskie13(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
The mod wey ban me,how life don do you,your fada,idiat

26 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by rawtouch: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
gentle giant.. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by TVTKOKO(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
At least he's alive.. Many of his mates are dead

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by BuhariKingdom(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
I can employ him to hunt on my farm
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by hAlexandro(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin help us hunt the snake � that swallowed 36m

11 Likes

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by Krafty006: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
his passion......professional cobbler 0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6

1 Like

Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by grandstar(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
He cost Nigeria Italia 1994 World Cup.
Re: Uche Okechukwu Becomes A Professional Hunter (Pictured) by edward1106(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
buskie13:
The mod wey ban me,how life don do you,your fada,idiat

grin grin grin Guy, u get spirit no b small. LWKMD

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Sadio Mane Cries After Being Booed By Senegal Fans. PICS / Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.