Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) (56265 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Fatima Dangote's Look To Her Nikkai Ceremony In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense

Nothin do you my bros! Carry on with your cocaine business. I guess you are are courier

3 Likes

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2018
AnanseK:

Sorry you are living in the past , Britain is not a Christian country. Not with 1750 mosques ( 2016) and more in process of development to serve the 3million muslim population which is growing exponentially as the Local British are queing up to accept islam , to sccept the truth. Afterall who goes to church in UK?Please think before you talk and not yhe reverse.

for your mind grin

queuing to accept deadly Islam grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2018
look at the way he kept the shop clean, assuming it was in this shithole country....
dirty piggg
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2018
mfm04622:

£1 to chop Ankara?!!!
no to chop buba and iro�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2018
My fellow aboki, in sha Allah if I visit landan I will visit ur suya joint, trust me I will be visiting soon by the grace of God. expect me soon grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2018
AnanseK:

Sorry you are living in the past , Britain is not a Christian country. Not with 1750 mosques ( 2016) and more in process of development to serve the 3million muslim population which is growing exponentially as the Local British are queing up to accept islam , to sccept the truth. Afterall who goes to church in UK?Please think before you talk and not yhe reverse.
u spoke obvious and delusional facts at the same time trying to prove the same point...

Question now is what's that point??
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2018
nice one alhaji suya, may god protect you from haters
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by BlackBaron: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2018
I'm very sure Greenwich isn't North East of London.
Besides, the prices are a bit too dear compared to say nandos which has a lot more overheads.

Wish him the best.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by kernel504(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2018
2lateBiafra:
AREWA always making NIGERIA GREAT, unlike those ones in THAILAND,INDONESIA,MALAYSIA, AND INDIA

Like Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen ?
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Men lie, women lie....but NUMBERS don't cool

Buhari till 2023 - or Tambuwal/Kwankwaso till 2027 cool

Tambuwal/Kwankwaso wouldn't be a bad idea though - You know we don't run with that ethnic mentality down here , we are in for a man with a good head on his shoulders and replacing a digital device with an analogue one doesn't look like something a progressive region should be proud of. grin

Regional politics won't build you a country of your dream but people with a nationalist ideology devoid of religious sentiment , ethnicity and region will make a tremendous change for a better society.

Buhari till 2023 is an orphaned child right from inception. You can take that to the bank. grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2018
fulanmafia:
Wow...what a welcome development...Kudos.

The prices are also fair for REAL Suya with original yaji (seasoned pepper), not that fake few pieces of fried beef and pepper sold at Palace Restaurant in Northampton (NN1 4BP) for 5 pounds. Guess what part of Nigeria that operate Palace with their exorbitant fake suya come from? Your guess is as good as mine.

Unfortunately for the pained and frustrated Ugandans crying on this thread, the London Abokee entrepreneur is smiling all the way to Lloyds Bank while they remain broke and frustrated crouched behind their keypads commenting tripe with their bonus data.

Fulanmafia,Quotasystem and Lion de leo are same person...Congratulations on the suya joint you have opened....We hope its not the meat of Benue state indigenes though lipsrsealed
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Augiiee(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Nice concept but unfortunately due to the current hyper divisiveness in Nigeria to as being sponsored by Buhari , I would never patronize him when I am in the UK because he he is Hausa and I advise all Nigerian southerners to tow the same line till Buhari recieves sense
One thing is for sure, you exhibiting this kind of nonsensical attitude shows you hav never left Nigeria for any other country. I can tell you this, you will never patronize his goods cuz you will never leave this country with that kind of attitude #Asshole

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2018
Augiiee:

One thing is for sure, you exhibiting this kind of nonsensical attitude shows you hav never left Nigeria for any other country. I can tell you this, you will never patronize his goods cuz you will never leave this country with that kind of attitude #Asshole

My parents used to take me on vacation and medical check up or since I was child and you expect me that is now a better version of them not to be able to pay my way to any country I need to be at ...Abeg not everybody came from a hopeless background like you ..Before the first man in your village even stepped to Lagos my family had already produced a regional governor so go figure and realise I have better pedigree than you in any format you set ..
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
rastaLivity:
I hope he isn't selling dead folk from benue grin
high time u leave weed
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bigK001: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Nice one from the shitholer
Even his fellow citizens are amazed grin

Someone asked why he went to a Christian country grin

He didn't see Pakistan... Saudi and Afghanistan cheesy cheesy
Laugh wan kill me o grin grin

Keep on laughing while he makes his money.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

Blockhead
There are Christians and Muslims almost every country in the world.
Abu Dhabi, Malaysia & Morocco are Christian country?
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:12am On Feb 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Not bad.

The price seems high though cos I can't imagine myself eating £1 worth of Akara or maybe I'm getting false idea of the likely size by seeing it true the lens of naira equivalent here?

Anyway its different economy / environment.

lol, if u dey do conversion to buy food abroad, nah hunger go strike u be dat ooo.... hope say, u don move ur ass out of naija before shaa, im sure you will understand if you have moved out of naija before... cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Wow, this is so pleasing kiss
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
fulanmafia:

The prices are also fair for REAL Suya with original yaji (seasoned pepper), not that fake few pieces of fried beef and pepper sold at Palace Restaurant in Northampton (NN1 4BP) for 5 pounds. Guess what part of Nigeria that operate Palace with their exorbitant fake suya come from? Your guess is as good as mine.

Unfortunately for the pained and frustrated Ugandans crying on this thread, the London Abokee entrepreneur is smiling all the way to Lloyds Bank while they remain broke and frustrated crouched behind their keypads commenting tripe with their bonus data.

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 11:32pm On Feb 11

The prices are also fair for REAL Suya with original yaji (seasoned pepper), not those fake few pieces of fried beef and pepper sold at Palace Restaurant in Northampton for the same 5 pounds.

Guess what part of Nigeria the Nigerians that operate Palace Nigerian restaurant with their exorbitant fake suya come from? Your guess is as good as mine cheesy .

Unfortunately for the pained and frustrated Ugandans crying on this thread, the London Aboki entrepreneur is smiling all the way to Lloyds Bank while they remain broke and frustrated crouched behind their keypads commenting tripe with their bonus data.

(Quote) (Report) 19 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

And you had to use two alternate accounts to make your point...?

Hmmmn? best tread softly, softly before mods ban you to kingdom come.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2018
rastaLivity:
I hope he isn't selling dead folk from benue grin
Kai... Abeg allow me to slap this guy..

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Make una epp me see mentality biko...

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by chukxie(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Wow! A young man is trying to make something for a himself and his family and here you are talking about not patronizing him because he's Hausa! Is the young man related to Buhari? And even if he were, would it be right for you or anyone else to associate the young man with Buhari's divisiveness and failures?
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by TEYA: 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Not bad.

The price seems high though cos I can't imagine myself eating £1 worth of Akara or maybe I'm getting false idea of the likely size by seeing it true the lens of naira equivalent here?

Anyway its different economy / environment.
That's how it goes there. If you hear the salary of a Londoner, you may think it's big, but when you consider the cost of living then you will know there is no big deal in that big salary. Let him dare sell it two hundred and fifty naira if he doesn't pack his things and come back to Nigeria next week.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by FarahAideed: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2018
chukxie:

Wow! A young man is trying to make something for a himself and his family and here you are talking about not patronizing him because he's Hausa! Is the young man related to Buhari? And even if he were, would it be right for you or anyone else to associate the young man with Buhari's divisiveness and failures?

I am not like that on a good day but that's what Buhari has reduced us to as a people ..What I said wasnt fair but how we go do ...
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
What's more pathetic than the vitriol some are pouring on him. This is someone doing legit business abroad and your scorning him with your prejudiced spit.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by enonche85(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Donpresh95:
Next thing is to employ his Fulani counter part to help him add more meat like human meat

And u think the UK is like naija where nobody will inspect the meat he sells to the public?...he would have gone through series of inspections and tests to prove the suya is safe for consumption before he is allowed to open the business in the UK.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by chukxie(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

I am not like that on a good day but that's what Buhari has reduced us to as a people ..What I said wasnt fair but how we go do ...

I understand, bro. It's well. Buhari time to waka don dey near.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
I will be trying his Suya when i am in that Area, but Nigerians have been selling Suya for so many years now In peckham, camberwell, Old kent Road and Dalston market why is this Suya different?

But man! they are Quite Extortionately priced shocked I could buy a box of chicken & Chips and a can of coke from Kebabbish for less. tongue

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
enonche85:

And u think the UK is like naija where nobody will inspect the meat he sells to the public?...he would have gone through series of inspections and tests to prove the suya is safe for consumption before he is allowed to open the business in the UK.
Absolutely! Especially as it's an African Eatery.
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by jamjam1991(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
ZombieBuster:

foolish � you that guy is gonna be in billions soon.. GOD I WANT MY OWN UKWOBI SPOT IN LONDON
Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
Who tell you America is a christian country. Olodo
ZombieBuster:

Re: Alhaji Suya In London Opened By Abdullahi Mai Kano (Photos) by bigfather(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
NafeesaAA:
Last week, a young Hausa man Abdullahi Mai Kano opened a shop called Alhaji Suya where he sells exquisite Nijah aromatic Suya and Kilishi. A lot of people think Hausa/Fulani people rarely hustlein the streets of London or working in any organisation in the UK except those working in Nigerian embassy or those studying in the UK universities. On the contrary, there is a lot of them working in private organizations, universities and hospitals across UK.

I was impressed to see this friendly and hardworking young Hausa man, an MSc holder of the University of Greenwich, London, promoting one of the Nigerian delicacy in London.

Nice one !

I hope the lamp suya is tasty sha.....Unlike the lamp suya at obalende suya peckham. The thing just dey taste like rubber,na only their suya pepper sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of New Naira Note :A Nairalander Withdraw This Morning At The Atm / Caption This Hilarious Pic Of A Woman Withdrawing Money From ATM / Chinese Spotted At Onitsha Main Market, Speaks Igbo, Claims Anambra Origin:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.